Found Safe GA - Caitlin Winchester, 14, missing after first day at N. Atlanta High School, 5 Aug 2021 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I’m elated that Caitlin was found “safe” and very grateful for LE in acting quickly to find her. Wishing Caitlin and her family time for emotional healing.

Still lots of unanswered questions and waiting for answers. Did she have a plan to leave home? And if so, with whom? Why Arlington, Texas? Was there an older “acquaintance” that she knew or had been chatting with online involved? Any more charges in the works….. like crossing state lines with an underaged child? Sex trafficking? IMO, since none of her friends were reported missing and due to the distance she traveled, this points to something nefarious.

I understand the family’s plea for privacy. I understand that the parents want to protect Caitlin’s golden child image. But this case had FBI involved and was followed by MSM and had many Atlantans on edge, especially people with kids. The public that was so very worried about Caitlin deserves answers.

Last edited:
She was almost in the human trafficking triangle in Texas. So happy they found her on time.

The Problem — Arcadia

The Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, sits at the dark intersection of two major sex trafficking corridors: The Texas Triangle (DFW, Houston, San Antonio) and the I-20 Corridor (starting in DFW and stretching East to South Carolina). Despite the pressing problem, the state of Texas has less than 30 specialized beds available for minors recovering from this traumatizing lifestyle. Thirty.

It can't be confirmed with MSM and parents probably won't release the inns and outs, but yesterday we heard through the grapevines she was groomed through social media and met the wrong person who took her. FBI involvement IMO says enough, most of the time they are not show up in "a girl just took off" scenario, there must have been aspects to the case that were alarming. The fact that she was found in Arlington Texas is telling. I wonder who was with her when she was found. Nothing about any arrests made.
Oh crap, maybe I was way off. Still, when I think about it; everything I conjectured still probably fits. I just didn’t think it was trafficking. Maybe they were on their way to Mexico.

I’m elated that Caitlin was found “safe” and very grateful for LE in acting quickly to find her. Wishing Caitlin and her family time for emotional healing.

Still lots of unanswered questions and waiting for answers. Did she have a plan to leave home? And if so, with whom? Why Arlington, Texas? Was there an older “acquaintance” that she knew or had been chatting with online involved? Any more charges in the works….. like crossing state lines with an underaged child? Sex trafficking? IMO, since none of her friends were reported missing and due to the distance she traveled, this points to something nefarious.

I understand the family’s plea for privacy. I understand that the parents want to protect Caitlin’s golden child image. But this case was followed by MSM and had many Atlantans on edge, especially people with kids. The public who was so very worried about Caitlin

I understand the family’s plea for privacy. I understand that the parents want to protect Caitlin’s golden child image. But this case had FBI involved and was followed by MSM and had many Atlantans on edge, especially people with kids. The public that was so very worried about Caitlin deserves answers.

UPDATE: Arrest made in connection to missing 14-year-old Atlanta student

So happy she was found! I pray this family finds the healing they need.

Sorry to say, I disagree with some of you. I do not believe the family owes us any explanation. Some people follow out of curiosity. Some genuinely want to help. Either way, nothing is owed to us. If the family needs privacy to heal the best they can, then that’s what they should be granted. JMO

Sorry to say, I disagree with some of you. I do not believe the family owes us any explanation. Some people follow out of curiosity. Some genuinely want to help. Either way, nothing is owed to us. If the family needs privacy to heal the best they can, then that’s what they should be granted. JMO
Absolutely! All that should be on these parent’s minds right now is the safety, health and well being of their child. Who gives a toot what the public wants or what people say about them? Let me talk. If LE deems it necessary, they will release the details. They don’t need the parent’s permission to do so. Yes, Winchester family - protect your child and yourselves for now. There will be a time later after they’ve processed this harrowing time when, if the parents wish; they can provide a public service to repay their debt of gratitude to communities and organizations - particularly to missing and exploited children agencies and non-profits. They may opt to give speeches for assemblies at schools or PTA meetings regarding the dangers of online predators and grooming.

Can somebody, post the text of this article. I can't read it, due to privacy policies.

I think it's important to note that a 14yo who leaves after being groomed by a perpetrator is not capable or mature or legal enough to consent to 'willing'. She wasn't 'willing' if a man (or woman) cajoled, groomed, enticed her into leaving.

Off course I meant not willingly in the sense she is accountable for it. In the beginning she might felt it was ok and he wasn't acting scary, then he was making a wrong turn, to say it less hurtful, etc. This is where grooming is about, pretending you are somebody else and having good intentions.......Poor girl. No need to teach.

Totally agree!

Arrest in North Atlanta High missing student case | 11alive.com
"We can now confirm that an individual has been detained in connection with this case," as spokesperson for APSPD said.

An Arlington Police Department spokesperson confirmed a person was arrested. We have requested information on the charges the individual is facing.
Return to 11alive.com for updates. ''

''Missing North Atlanta High student found safe''

Aug 11, 2021

Absolutely! All that should be on these parent’s minds right now is the safety, health and well being of their child. Who gives a toot what the public wants or what people say about them? Let me talk. If LE deems it necessary, they will release the details. They don’t need the parent’s permission to do so. Yes, Winchester family - protect your child and yourselves for now. There will be a time later after they’ve processed this harrowing time when, if the parents wish; they can provide a public service to repay their debt of gratitude to communities and organizations - particularly to missing and exploited children agencies and non-profits. They may opt to give speeches for assemblies at schools or PTA meetings regarding the dangers of online predators and grooming.

Thanks. The family has lost their privacy already, no need for more. Caitlin is all over the Internet/social media now. In the process finding her this had to be done, but Caitlin will be "that missing 14 yrs old girl from Atlanta", for a long time from now, intrusive and stressful enough for her and her parents.

Can somebody, post the text of this article. I can't read it, due to privacy policies.

Off course I meant not willingly in the sense she is accountable for it. In the beginning she might felt it was ok and he wasn't acting scary, then he was making a wrong turn, to say it less hurtful, etc. This is where grooming is about, pretending you are somebody else and having good intentions.......Poor girl. No need to teach.

"
UPDATE (CBS46) — Police have made an arrest in the case of missing 14-year-old, Caitlin Winchester, who was found safe in Arlington, Texas Wednesday morning.

Andre McNair, 23, was charged with harboring a runaway child."

Latest is that she was found in Arlington, TX

Caitlin Winchester missing North Atlanta student found safe Texas | 11alive.com

ATLANTA — A story that had a community on edge since school started last week ended with good news.

The missing 14-year-old North Atlanta High School student who did not return home after the first day of school on Aug. 5 was found safe.

The FBI and Atlanta Police Department were assisting Atlanta Public Schools in the search for Caitlin Winchester.

In a statement on Wednesday, APS said she was found safe in Arlington, Texas.

"No other details are available at this time and the family has requested privacy," the district said.
there is a link in this link that says a 23 year old man was arrested for harboring a runaway. ETA i see it here i just didnt want to lose the link at the time.

"
UPDATE (CBS46) — Police have made an arrest in the case of missing 14-year-old, Caitlin Winchester, who was found safe in Arlington, Texas Wednesday morning.

Andre McNair, 23, was charged with harboring a runaway child."

It also says he was not previously known to the parents. I am in favor of the family getting all the privacy they desire and need. BUT, as far as the arrested individual goes, the public should be told how these two were in contact and whether or not it was a trafficking situation. Fore-warned is for-armed.

It also says he was not previously known to the parents. I am in favor of the family getting all the privacy they desire and need. BUT, as far as the arrested individual goes, the public should be told how these two were in contact and whether or not it was a trafficking situation. Fore-warned is for-armed.

I think apart from this person arrested parents should be for-warned by reading about trafficking...it could happen on any corner, with any of young girl......in this case it looks likes Caitlin was not your average vulnerable victim. Only that should raise the alarm bells even more.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlesCGB
Back