Found Safe GA - CW, 15, Evans, 4 December 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thing and praying for [C]. I hope JJ will do the right thing and let her go. I checked out a post or two on her Facebook page... it is sad to me that some people are holding this child equally responsible for her being missing. Saying that they have been "in a relationship" for awhile and that she went with him willingly. Even if she went willingly that doesn't mean she isn't in danger and that doesn't make her any less of a victim. Something is obviously very, very wrong and [C] is every bit an innocent victim. I hope if she is able to tell someone who she is and to get help for herself, she does so before it is too late. This guy has nothing but bad intentions. I pray for her safety!

She may have gone willingly. However we all know that at 15, none of us were capable of making perfect decisions. You are correct, that still doesn't negate the fact that she is IN DANGER!

This whole ordeal is just gross.

The description of his vehicle - as shown by the other poster above - strongly resembles an old police vehicle, like this one:

2010-crown-vic-p7b-police-az-beige-tan-interior-clean-county-sheriff-nice-1.JPG

Many agencies use that color for both marked and unmarked vehicles. Hopefully they don't end up in a chase in that thing.

She may have gone willingly. However we all know that at 15, none of us were capable of making perfect decisions. You are correct, that still doesn't negate the fact that she is IN DANGER!

Honestly 15 was the age that I made all of my worst mistakes. I made horrible decisions at that age! This is all so sad.

I'd still like to know what JJ's connection to SC is? Domestic Violence in Aiken, SC.

Augusta, GA to Aiken, SC is a short distance. - https://goo.gl/EiN3EW

What is/was his occupation? Car Salesman?

His facebook makes me ill. He has a lot of what looks like underage girls as "friends". Sorry, not normal for a man his age to have the friends of his teen step daughter as "facebook friends". Also, there are a ton of pics with him hugging on his step daughter and almost none of he and his wife?

On one post where he is looking for work out partners he requesting only females of a certain type will be considered....this guy is something else.

I posted a couple of possible feeds to track downstairs.

http://www.wrdw.com/content/news/Em...lieved-to-be-in-extreme-danger-405497105.html

AUGUSTA, Ga. (WRDW/WAGT) -- The whole state of Georgia is searching for 15-year-old [CW]. So far there have been tips called in but there is still no sign of her or 37-year-old Jason Johnson. But her parents are still continuing the search for their little girl.

A father desperate to find his only daughter but doesn't know where to find her. That's what Rick Waskow is facing as he takes on the search himself for his little girl.

Just canceled in SC

jmo

Hoping she is safe

I live in SC and have close personal experience with a very similar situation. However the girl was 16 and the male was 37. The age of consent is 16 in SC and there is no age limit, so this man was able to groom, molest, and corrupt this child for a prolonged period of time. The girls parents were financially able to pursue this legally but the law tied their hands. They were in the process of trying to change the law last time I spoke with them. This is unacceptable-it must stop, the world is just screwed when we cant protect the most innocent children.

ETA; Every parent needs to know and understand the Age of Consent Laws in their State.

jmo

AA Canceled but she is still missing?
Disturbing info in this article from family:
“It’s hard. I send messages and she doesn’t respond,” said Wheatley. “You don’t know if it’s bad or good. Obviously it’s not good with the guy she’s around. (18:05) He preyed on her. The last message he sent he said he would kill her.”

Jayson and his family say they’d never heard of suspect Jason Johnson before this happened. They’ve spent the last four days learning everything they can. Jayson says his phone goes off nearly nonstop.
“Different relationships he’s had. One lady said he molested her daughter but there wasn’t enough evidence,” Wheatley said. “Three to four more posts on Facebook saying he did it to their daughters as well
http://wbtw.com/2016/12/09/missing-ga-teens-family-pleads-for-her-safe-return/

I'm totally confused! Why would they request the Amber Alert to be cancelled if they haven't been located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm totally confused! Why would they request the Amber Alert to be cancelled if they haven't been located?

I am assuming they believe the two are still in GA.

IDK. It appears to still be active in GA and the one for SC was canceled: http://www.missingkids.com/Amber

Perhaps they have info that they never left GA? But the press is just as confused, IMO, because that news source that I posted up above made it sound like it was canceled everywhere. :confused:

The #SouthCarolina #AMBERAlert is cancelled. The child is still missing. The #Georgia #AMBERAlert is still active. https://t.co/oV7ATAkxU4

I see y'all are already discussing. Just got this tweet on my phone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saglimtas20
Back