GA - Donald Jones, 15, Homicide, gone to Grandma’s, Savannah, 19 Sept 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Through my line of work, I have seen many dead bodies under both suspicious circumstances and actual murder victims and been present during umpteen Home Office Post Mortem’s ( autopsies) and I have NEVER known a body to decompose this quickly, even under conditions where their death has been in front of an open lit gas fire or the height of summer..... It’s 8-12 hours generally for Rigor processes to take place where the muscles lactate and the body stiffens and unstiffen’s ( I don’t know the scientific process and labels, just the basics ) and there’s no way this would go from a death to skeletal in 24 hours IMOO
In your professional opinion, if DJ’s remains were skeletal by Sept 19, when did he pass? Very hot & humid weather in Savannah, GA from May-Sept. It’s like a steam sauna outside for at least 5-6 months of the year. Coastal sub-tropical.

In your professional opinion, if DJ’s remains were skeletal by Sept 19, when did he pass? Very hot & humid weather in Savannah, GA from May-Sept. It’s like a steam sauna outside for at least 5-6 months of the year. Coastal sub-tropical.
It would be really difficult to say because it is dependent upon so many factors other than the weather and in some cases ( and I have had it happen if you want to take the time to look up Regina V Brian Blackwell and the murder of his parents, Kenneth and Jacqueline), it can actually be that bodies can ‘mummify’ in heat so that they are leathery and intact on the outside but their insides have liquified .
But even in the worst case scenario you are looking at 2 weeks IMOO

I'm getting the vibe that the family didn't do anything to him. I keep thinking that he told his mother he was going to stay at his grandmother's house, and stayed with friends instead. I can see a 15-year-old boy not reaching out to his mother for weeks, and the mother not thinking anything of it because he was supposed to be safe, with his grandmother. She trusts the grandmother, so she doesn't check if he's actually there, or maybe she did check and was informed that he wasn't there but maybe he had an history of doing that and showing up safe a few weeks later, so she doesn't freak out. The fact that we don't know much about this case makes it really hard to discuss things, because we have pretty much nothing to work with. It does seem like he was missing for way longer than what's been reported.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back