GA GA - Emma Funk, 47, Columbus, 27 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
Last edited:
She was involved in an accident last August, where she struck a fixed object with her vehicle and was cited for driving without license or insurance. There, they list her weight as 160 pounds, currently the missing poster says 110 pounds. Not sure why she didn't have a license, there's no statewide check or court records so if she had an arrest(s) that was vehicular related that resulted in a suspension or revocation it wasn't Muskogee County. Muscogee County eCourt Portal

I think this is her FB, nothing much and outdated

She was involved in an accident last August, where she struck a fixed object with her vehicle and was cited for driving without license or insurance. There, they list her weight as 160 pounds, currently the missing poster says 110 pounds. Not sure why she didn't have a license, there's no statewide check or court records so if she had an arrest(s) that was vehicular related that resulted in a suspension or revocation it wasn't Muskogee County. Muscogee County eCourt Portal
Maybe with the other names?

Maybe with the other names?
I had already looked at all of the listed last names for her in the White Pages for her county of residence - I'm guessing it was another county, or perhaps even another state. States, like GA where you can't do a statewide judicial search make it really difficult to find records without spending hours.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo
Back