GA - Former President Donald Trump indicted, 10 counts in 2020 election interference, violation of RICO Act, 14 Aug 2023 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

JennieM

Reaction score
ADMIN NOTE:

Stop the back and forth bickering and nonsense in this thread or TOs will be issued.

The topic of this thread is the indictment, not endless discussion about Raspberger and the voting machines. Please move on from that ongoing, circular debate.

Thanks !!

Please move on from the back and forth over the voting machines and election results and discuss the indictments that are the topic of this thread.

Thank you.

ADMIN NOTE:

Reminder from the copyright rules that direct quotes from paywalled articles are not allowed. A couple of posts have been removed.

@BrendanKeefe

$150,000 bond for the former mayor of NYC & former US Attorney for the Southern District of New York, Rudy Giuliani

@kyledcheney
Rudy Giuliani's bond order is in: $150,000. It also includes a provision that others' did not: If he doesn't submit to booking by Friday at noon, the consent order is void.

Ex-Trump attorney Sidney Powell has been booked at the Fulton County Sheriff's Office.
100,000 bond
@MSNBC

Attachments

• IMG_0503.jpeg
    IMG_0503.jpeg
    112 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0504.jpeg
    IMG_0504.jpeg
    95.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0505.jpeg
    IMG_0505.jpeg
    137.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
The red mirage is a theory, I don't know anything about the two guys that wrote it but it doesn't explain the inconsistencies of the last election. And I get not liking someone, but the extreme 'hate' for Trump baffles me.
I liken it to hate for what he's done to the United States of America.

I do find it very ineteresting that those who failed to show up for the Senate Hearings, even when supoenaed to do so, those with all the supposed 'evidence' they have to date failed to produce, and having had ample legal opportunities to do before the courts post-election (50+ cases tossed often by Trump judges due to "no evidence of fraud") and before the Senate (Nah - we'll just skip those legally issued supoenas) are some of the very same individuals we now find indicted.

The five states that 45 alledges fraud in all had recounts and each and every one of them still had Trump losing. Those are just facts. The fact that the power players charged here are also some of the same who failed to show up to the Senate hearings speaks volumes to me about who is actually being honest, upfront and answerable to "We The People" to provide answers. Then they begged for "pre-emptive pardons" when he finally decided the jig at the White House was up and got out of Dodge (probably why many of them want this moved to Federal Court too!!). That's soooo telling.

It also baffles me that screaming "hang Mike Pence", denigrating anyone who dares speak out against Trump (and his own very hateful speach against vast multitudes of people coupled with his open and veiled threats) via verbal and electronic means, his pre-school tendancy to name call and assign denigrating nicknames and encouraging his MAGA types to do so as well against his victims and those he perceives have 'wronged' him ... isn't viewed as hateful by the vast majority of his supporters - rather they encourage it and relish in it with chants such as "Let's go Brandon", "lock her up" and "hang Mike Pence".

To be labelled as a "hater" (what is it he has always encouraged them to be called as -- never-Trumers/RINOs etc??) for detesting what he has done to civility in this country is simply a reflection of his propganda and encouragement of him, once again, projecting onto others what he actually embodies. One day everyone will learn that he actually is just a mere mortal.

Last edited:

And Rudy just walked into a bail bondsman’s office
I guess he shouldn't have spent all those years giving 45 "free legal advice" at the White House. I know his ex-wife was arguing during the divorce that this was merely to escape his financial respnsibilities to her and they attempted to have the court order him to take a paycheque ...

Today I'm thinking that he's thinking he should have listened to his Ex ... how far he has fallen.

I don’t live in GA, I just follow their court cases, as well as those from around the country. The backlog in this county may be one of the worst in the country. I have not come across another one even close. Just my observation.

I think this article summarizes it well:

As of Feb. 15, the backlog was down to 58,353, Anderson reported. But the jail population continues to rise. It stood at 3,648 on Feb. 5, up nearly 100 from a month before, he said.

Of those, 1,767 people had not been indicted on at least one charge, Anderson said. While many of them may have already been indicted on other charges, “we believe there are 800-900 individuals in the jail that have no indictments,” Adams said.

I will refer you to the article above:

District Attorney Fani Willis decides when and on what charges inmates are indicted, but her office is aware of the need to move jail-related cases through the system.

I’m not sure why you would exclude those courts. Other than bond hearings in the Magistrate Court, one of the Prosecutors has to be present for all hearings in those other courts.

Further, there is a major overcrowding issue in the mail and people are dying.

article date 3/12/23

There are currently 15 judges in Fulton County that handle the majority of criminal cases. As of this writing, there are more than 4,000 pending felony cases. That’s an average of almost 300 per judge. There are 484 criminal cases that include murder charges, an average of nine per judge. In addition, there are some 268 cases involving sex crime charges. That is an average of 18 per judge. Cases affecting what’s known as the seven deadly charges — murder, armed robbery, kidnapping, rape, aggravated child molestation, aggravated sodomy and aggravated sexual battery — number 881, or 59 per judge.

That means if, starting next week, one pending felony case could be disposed of every week for 52 straight weeks by each judge and that no new cases appeared on their dockets (an impossibility, of course), it would take five years to clear their calendars.
Thank you for the data! It is shocking! The backlog of cases is nearly double Cook County IL which has nearly 5 million residents.

I predict Willis will lose her re-election because of the incredible amount of taxpayer money she's wasted on indicting Trump and 18 others for no other reason than her politics. The need for increased security at the Courthouse and the jail is very, very costly and the two grand jury members were paid for their time.

Fulton County has the highest property taxes in Georgia and there is a proposal to raise them higher. Voters do care about how their money is spent.

JMO

In a letter to the Fulton County Board of Commissioners, Jones, alongside other Republican members of the Fulton County Legislative Delegation, highlighted the financial strains their constituents already face. They called attention to the sustained growth Fulton County has seen in recent years and mentioned that the growth of the county’s tax base has been greater than its population growth.

The current pursuit of Justice may also be taken by many Voters whose personal information and voting systems were breached by Trump and his co-conspirators may indeed be a very strong "turn out the vote" impetus for those who want to see these conspiraotrs convicted for their alleged actions if the evidence supports such in the court of law.

I suspect there are also Republican voters who also aren't comfortable with the implication that a data breach that compromised them too who are happy to see accountabilty finally coming to fruition.

Man, she actually cleared a mega-tonne of backlog during her time in office. It's not like she caused it. Imagine having to spend all this money to hold people accountable for thir illegal crimes in attempting to overturn their votes and the Georgia results --- the taxpayers must be furious that Trump and his inability to admit he lost is costing them all this money.

Attachments

• IMG_0506.jpeg
    IMG_0506.jpeg
    78.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0507.jpeg
    IMG_0507.jpeg
    73.8 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0508.jpeg
    IMG_0508.jpeg
    99.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Trump's own top election security advisor and attorney general, among others, both said that there was no evidence of widespread election fraud.

None of the approximately 60 lawsuits brought by Trump's allies alleging election fraud succeeded.

That, among other factors, settles it for me: There was no significant election fraud.

For others, it's still not settled. It appears to me that anecdotal stories and supposed concerns about the integrity of voting machines is enough to convince them that election fraud occurred. I am not sure what else leads people to this particular stance, so I apologize in advance if I am missing something.

No one is changing anyone's mind at this point. If solid evidence emerges of election fraud, I will change my mind. But it's been nearly 3 years now and I feel certain that if such evidence exists, we would have seen it by now.

For my own part, I don't understand all the hate directed at Joe Biden.

RSBM

The graph you posted includes all cases I believe? The district attorney wouldn't be responsible for cases that aren't criminal such as civil, traffic or family so why would you include all the cases before a court when there's no differentiation as to what's criminal which is why I excluded them. She's obviously responsible for the numbers for her own office though. And the conditions of the jail are utterly appalling but they aren't the fault or responsibility of Fani Willis alone which was the point I was trying to make.

JMO
The terminology you are using is where things get confusing. "Responsible" is subjective. If you are only looking or cases where the file it sitting in the DA's office waiting for them to act, then yes...only county those numbers. The problem is, the DA's staff has to be present for nearly all of the criminal hearings, they have to review the case files, request evidence, issue subpoenas, everything that goes into a case, in ALL of those categories. They are involved in every part of the cases for the most part and you can't issue indictments when you are busy making bond recommendations all day. I can't find where civil cases are broken out, but if you scroll down to the bottom of the Orca page, they give periodic reports. The jail population has been steadily increasing, despite the number of dispositions increasing as well. This would indicate they are clearing out smaller cases first.

Just to be clear, I am only talking about the numbers from the Orca website and how they should be interpreted. I do not know who is to blame, only that the current conditions reported are horrible. I have seen two young men in bond hearings in the past week that have had one of their eyes stabbed out while waiting for an indictment.

Yesterday:
Atlanta News First reports on Trump's social media tweet:

"The failed District Attorney of Fulton County (Atlanta), Fani Willis, insisted on a $200,000 Bond from me. I assume, therefore, that she thought I was a "flight" risk - I'd fly far away, maybe to Russia, Russia, Russia share a gold domed suite with Vladimir, never to be seen or heard from again. Would I be able to take my very "understated" airplane with the gold TRUMP affixed for all to see. Probably not, I'd be much better off flying commercial - I'm sure nobody would recognize me."

Full article here: Donald Trump: Fani Willis ‘thought I was a flight risk ... maybe to Russia’

Today, news of this:

Things that make you say hmmm.... DT should be careful what he wishes for with Putin.

Moo.

Last edited:
Perfect combination of BIG MAD and petulant in Rudy's pic lol.
I get the impression he practiced at home. Do I wanna look mean like a criminal? Do I wanna look mad because I am? Should I smile just a little bit? Do I wanna look completely neutral, like I should? (I believe people are coached to look neutral in mug shots) But he's got that American flag lapel!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member