GA - Former President Donald Trump indicted, 10 counts in 2020 election interference, violation of RICO Act, 14 Aug 2023

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he have one of those for the Jan. 6 defenendants?
No but he spoke at one.

The fundraiser was hosted at Trump’s private golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey, on behalf of the Patriot Freedom Project, a group that assists families of those charged in the riot. At least one defendant was in attendance, along with some family members of others charged in the insurrection. Trump’s remarks come as prosecutors at both the state and federal level continue to investigate his efforts to overturn the 2020 presidential election.

District Attorney Fani Willis decides when and on what charges inmates are indicted, but her office is aware of the need to move jail-related cases through the system.

I’m not sure why you would exclude those courts. Other than bond hearings in the Magistrate Court, one of the Prosecutors has to be present for all hearings in those other courts.

Further, there is a major overcrowding issue in the mail and people are dying.
RSBM

The graph you posted includes all cases I believe? The district attorney wouldn't be responsible for cases that aren't criminal such as civil, traffic or family so why would you include all the cases before a court when there's no differentiation as to what's criminal which is why I excluded them. She's obviously responsible for the numbers for her own office though. And the conditions of the jail are utterly appalling but they aren't the fault or responsibility of Fani Willis alone which was the point I was trying to make.

JMO

That makes me very sad and it shows, imo, that the con job to undermine confidence in American democracy was successful.

jmo
It makes me sad that after watching hours of witness testimony during the senate hearings pertaining to the oddities they witnessed during the election process, that I've been forced to have these doubts.

Welcome to Websleuths @wvmoonangel. :) Perhaps you haven’t had a chance to read the explanations posted earlier about what happened on election night…why Trump was ahead at first, but the votes shifted for Biden. There is a rational explanation if you care to understand the well-known “red mirage” phenomenon that was explained well before Election Day by experts ”without hate in their hearts.” Trump, on the other hand, has undermined trust in elections since before the 2016 election, as I posted earlier.

I’m sorry to hear you no longer trust elections, the FBI or the DOJ. While certainly they are not perfect, where does your lack of trust leave you? You might ask yourself “Who benefits from my lack of trust?” Just some things to think about that are off topic for discussion on this thread, but important IMO.
The red mirage is a theory, I don't know anything about the two guys that wrote it but it doesn't explain the inconsistencies of the last election. <modsnip - off topic>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member