GA GA - Hannah Truelove, 16, Gainesville, 24 August 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
On both sites, someone keeps implicating a supposed teacher at her school.

With regards to the "stalker" comment, why couldn't LE just ask Hannah's best friend what her take was on it? Surely if Hannah literally meant she had a stalker, her best friend would know.

Also the Gainesville Times is trying to get someone to talk to them so they can update everyone on the story but it doesn't appear as though anyone has come forth.

Also, it seems strange that her father ID'd her body and not her mother considering he didn't live in Gainesville.

Also, it seems strange that her father ID'd her body and not her mother considering he didn't live in Gainesville.

Maybe Mom was too traumatized? I don't think I could do it, if it were my baby girl. JMO.

On both sites, someone keeps implicating a supposed teacher at her school.

With regards to the "stalker" comment, why couldn't LE just ask Hannah's best friend what her take was on it? Surely if Hannah literally meant she had a stalker, her best friend would know.

Also the Gainesville Times is trying to get someone to talk to them so they can update everyone on the story but it doesn't appear as though anyone has come forth.
BBM
That information is not accurate. I don't know the basis of the suspicions. I haven't seen his name mentioned in the investigation. If someone knows something they need to step forward and give LE the information instead of slandering someone on a webpage. The reason the investigation has stalled is that no one is talking to LE.

Anything new? It seemed the answers in this case were getting so close to being revealed. And then, NOTHING.

Do we know what ever came from the lead on the car?

What about the scratches to her face the father seemed to have a strong opinion about?

Any activity on the siblings social media?

I MUST look into things more tomorrow after getting in a good nights sleep! Weren't we waiting on autopsy results?

Do we know what ever came from the lead on the car?

What about the scratches to her face the father seemed to have a strong opinion about?

Any activity on the siblings social media?

I MUST look into things more tomorrow after getting in a good nights sleep! Weren't we waiting on autopsy results?

The lead about the car was what they were talking about on the news last night saying they were releasing new information about the case. It wound up being nothing that hadn't already been said, a 90s-00s Chevy or Dodge with extensive front end damage, silver with possibly a white driver's door.

The rest I haven't seen or heard anything else about.

Here's a recent article on the car information:

Police seek car linked to Hannah Truelove murder

...Investigators said Friday they are now looking for a late 1990s to early 2000s four‐door passenger car, possibly a Chevrolet or Dodge, that may have been in the area of Lake Lanier Club Apartments during the evening hours of Aug. 23. The car is light silver in color, with substantial front end damage and a driver’s door that is either white or a lighter shade of silver, police said. ...
read more at: http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/police-seek-car-linked-to-hannah-truelove-murder/nT6qQ/

It includes some information about her last Tweet -- not sure if that was already out there? (Probably, just don't remember.)

Thanks for posting this link. I have been checking back on this case frequently, as it just seems so crazy that there are no leads on this case, which seemed to happen in a heavily populated area and she seemed to be such a bright young woman. It would seem that someone should have seen or heard something at that hour of the day and that someone was taking a huge chance at that time of evening, where people are getting home from work, school, shopping, etc... It would seem that she knew her attacker and even trusted them. Where would they have parked? If someone did see that car, someone knows who it belongs to.

Also, is this the first time we have learned she was stabbed to death? I had thought she was beaten to death, so this is new to me.

I am glad the mother finally found the courage to speak out. I know a lot of suspicion has been cast on her and I can't imagine what she has gone through. I don't know why she hasn't spoken out sooner other than she was too scared, distraught or perhaps felt LE was doing their job.

I really hope the reward (albiet so small!) will help bring some new information. I guess $1,000.00 would be a lot of money to a very young person. I wonder if they have rewards attached to immunity of some kind, i.e., you won't be prosecuted for covering for someone if you ultimately come forward with the truth.

There are lots of reasons witnesses don't come forward, including fear or perhaps suspicion or even they feel the need to protect a loved one. I just hope they find out who did this soon!

Not new, just coverage from an additional source from when Hannah's mom made her public appeal a few weeks ago -- thought I'd post it to bump Hannah's thread up in the index:

Mother of murdered teen breaks silence, hoping to catch killer

...Investigators hesitate to call the teen's murder a cold case, but the reality is, nearly six months into the investigation, they're out of leads. ...

more at: http://www.11alive.com/news/article...ed-teen-breaks-silence-hoping-to-catch-killer

I'm ruling out pregnancy as I read somewhere that Hannah posted she got her period. However, it may have been her thinking that she was could have set off a jealous girlfriend of her alleged boyfriend. Or the boyfriend himself to shut Hannah up. We're dealing with teens here.

Another odd thing is that being the killer knew where she lived & her own father said she was afraid to attend school, that means the other students HAD to know his/her identity! You know, when teachers-students have affairs, it spreads like wildfire. I'm surprised not 1 person is unafraid to help after all this time.:twocents:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sidsloth
Back