Found Deceased GA - Heather McDonald, 27, Cartersville, 19 Sept 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that all questions are being ignored looks shady. It could be that they are trying to protect her reputation or his but either way, I am not donating money to help when he will not answer questions. I could be giving money to the person that has or had her!

having thee little girl smile in the photos was a weird decision

having thee little girl smile in the photos was a weird decision

They don't really know much of anything so quit assuming her rental vehicle was found and keys on ground no leads or trace of anything updates are all over Facebook they put what they know on Facebook already

Honestly, it's not MSM (Mainstream Media ) or SM (Social Media ) holding back details, it would be LE (Law Enforcement ). MSM and SM can only put out what they're told by LE. LE needs to give some clearer details so that the community can help find this beautiful mommy. The only reason I can see why they are holding back is that they already have a good idea on what happened and are dotting their I's and crossing their T's.

They don't really know much of anything so quit assuming her rental vehicle was found and keys on ground no leads or trace of anything updates are all over Facebook they put what they know on Facebook already

Respectfully Madison, we are working with whatever details are being put out there on MSM and SM. Until LE gives a clearer statement, that's all we can do to try and help.

The fact that all questions are being ignored looks shady. It could be that they are trying to protect her reputation or his but either way, I am not donating money to help when he will not answer questions. I could be giving money to the person that has or had her!

LE may have asked him not to publicize certain details. Although, he could politely say that. I'd like to think people would understand then, that they don't want to screw up the investigation. But it does look suspicious if no one is saying anything.

I believe he is from Canada and I have seen LE in Canada not share a lot of info. on trying to locate a missing person. So maybe he is just following their lead?

Sent from my SCH-I545

I m not sure I am reading and understanding. Are trying to say the info that has been released by MSM is wrong?

Sent from my SCH-I545

On the Have You Seen Heather fb page, I find the post about taking a picture without her noticing kinda weird. I'm not sure I'm on board with advocating photography of anyone who could potentially be Heather to show to Heather's family. I'm a bit surprised LE would suggest taking pictures of strangers.

I feel like we're missing a big chunk of the story.
Was it LE that suggested that? Not sure I would either my luck I would misjudge the age and have an angry parent in my face.

Sent from my SCH-I545

Not sure where this is going but my hinky meter has been going off for a while now. There's something just not right about all of this. I almost get the sense that the page was set up because someone felt that they needed to do it for appearances sake. MOO Gonna sit back and watch this unfold.

Not sure where this is going but my hinky meter has been going off for a while now. There's something just not right about all of this. I almost get the sense that the page was set up because someone felt that they needed to do it for appearances sake. MOO Gonna sit back and watch this unfold.

There's no leads which is weird someone knows something their not speaking up

Mine got put on alert on day two. I'm still 50/50.
Those cute little girls need their mommy home!
We don't even have a time of last seen just a date.
Sent from my SCH-I545

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1251672241573073&substory_index=0&id=1251607238246240

Ok this flyer has last contact the 18th of Sept at Noon.

c29281708df1dc54fb9df994d0fdff2e.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1254839707922993&id=1251607238246240
Link to the night before and the morning of going missing. Sept. 18/19.Time of last contact was at Noon. So noon on the 19th.
The clothes that she is wearing in these photo's do not match the description that was given as wearing when last seen.

...and the night of Sept 18 you would not be wearing a north face sweatshirt here in GA
29a9814478395fc2cea86a2e0409ec1c.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545

Here she is wearing that same sweatshirt in Dec when it is cold

1604b99dc2b6869fc8e933896cefcc0b.jpg

? Might NOT be the same one(tired eyes) but it is too hot to wear day or night in Georgia and will be for a while longer.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1254839707922993&id=1251607238246240
Link to the night before and the morning of going missing. Sept. 18/19.Time of last contact was at Noon. So noon on the 19th.
The clothes that she is wearing in these photo's do not match the description that was given as wearing when last seen.

...and the night of Sept 18 you would not be wearing a north face sweatshirt here in GA
29a9814478395fc2cea86a2e0409ec1c.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545

She has such a sweet smile. I'm with you and Tealgrove on this one, my hinky meter is buzzing.

I just want to know that she's safe. If she's not safe then we need to keep looking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, all there is to go on is what LE releases to the public. They are not going to tell everything they know. That is what is frustrating but to be expected. I would love to see surveillance tape, interview with SM, car rental records...but we are not going to get that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Metcalflovestruecrime