GA - Heather McDonald, 27, found deceased, Cartersville, 19 Sept 2016 *arrest in 2023* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was checking on anything new...it seems the housekeeper is posting Strange today/almost in riddles imho.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

House keeper? Where did she post?
On her fb page.
I don't know what to think or how accurate her statements are. I guess I will wait, watch and see. It could or could not be associated to Heather.
I really hope it isnt.

So many mysteries imho!

On her fb page.
I don't know what to think or how accurate her statements are. I guess I will wait, watch and see. It could or could not be associated to Heather.
I really hope it isnt.

So many mysteries imho!

Who is the house keeper?

Thanks for the link!
So, she was probably arrested for a pain killer & Xanax. Sad to think she needed to get high for whatever reason when those sweet babies needed her.

She never looked happy in the family photos. You can love your kids and be overwhelmed to the point you start to self medicate. I think she was young, had 3 kids back to back and possibly wasn't happy in her marriage. I get it. She probably felt like she had lost herself. I wonder what HM was like before SM came into her life. Maybe she was pulling away from him.

She never looked happy in the family photos. You can love your kids and be overwhelmed to the point you start to self medicate. I think she was young, had 3 kids back to back and possibly wasn't happy in her marriage. I get it. She probably felt like she had lost herself. I wonder what HM was like before SM came into her life. Maybe she was pulling away from him.
Heather knew him as a neighbor 10 years her senior.
She went to Cass High School and graduated in 2006 I think.
She stated somewhere FB maybe that she met him in 1993?
She would have been 4 and he was 14. Possibly the new neighbor.
Her oldest is 6 so she was about 21 when this child was born in 2010?
I can't remember if they married in 2011 or 2012.
There were 2 more girls born in 2013 and 2014 or 2015.

I don't know many 27 yr Olds that date 17 years olds.
I do know lots of 40 yr Olds that date 30 yr Olds.
Personal preference I guess.

I do know that now, a 27 yr old would not be allowed attend school dances etc. I think the cut off is 21 in Bartow, but I don't know.
At any rate, the age of consent in GA is 16.
I am not going anywhere with this other than what does a 27 yr old man have in common with a 17 yr old student?
My 25 yo daughter dates a 31 year old.
She has been with him for 4 years. I am not judging, just putting my thoughts out there.
17-27 seems like a wide age difference.
30- 40 does not.
Dating an older man and being in a committed relationship makes me think she missed the last part of her "childhood"
Maybe she was having trouble with that realization after 3 kids?
I honestly have no idea...
3 kids born to a woman under 27 seems like a lot of stress.
No doubt she loved her girls, but why did she need to self medicate with pills. What was she feeling at the time?
Were they headed for a divorce?
I just hate this for her entire family. All of them!
moo

Thanks for the link!
So, she was probably arrested for a pain killer & Xanax. Sad to think she needed to get high for whatever reason when those sweet babies needed her.

Please be advised that women who take downers are prone to be manipulated by guys who take uppers. Jmo

So imo. If a female heroin addict finds a guy that loves uppers such as speed but has some money to also get the female some heroin; Then date rape is likely to happen. Jmo.

Because the female is now passed out while the speed Cocaine perp is now up and plotting. Jmo

I do know that now, a 27 yr old would not be allowed attend school dances etc. I think the cut off is 21 in Bartow, but I don't know.
I am not going anywhere with this other than what does a 27 yr old man have in common with a 17 yr old student?
She has been with him for 4 years. I am not judging, just putting my thoughts out there.
30- 40 does not.
Dating an older man and being in a committed relationship makes me think she missed the last part of her "childhood"
No doubt she loved her girls, but why did she need to self medicate with pills. What was she feeling at the time?
moo
Maybe she felt trapped. She probably couldn't afford to leave him and support herself and 3 children.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Please be advised that women who take downers are prone to be manipulated by guys who take uppers. Jmo

So imo. If a female heroin addict finds a guy that loves uppers such as speed but has some money to also get the female some heroin; Then date rape is likely to happen. Jmo.

Because the female is now passed out while the speed Cocaine perp is now up and plotting. Jmo
Anyone want to let me know what is so great about Heroin? Why is it a drug of choice that so many are drawn to
before the addiction?

I have no personal experience but many people get into it because the high is similar to the high people get from taking prescription meds and sadly, heroin is cheaper and easier to get.

Anyone want to let me know what is so great about Heroin? Why is it a drug of choice that so many are drawn to
before the addiction?

Usually starts with pills. Then can't get the pills anymore.

before the addiction?

before the addiction?

Extremely bad decision making and total lack of care of the consequences on their loved ones. It's an active, not passive choice.

I agree, the age difference is much more concerning when you're a teenager. IMO, she was just a child herself at 17 and very vulnerable. HM's grandmother had passed within the last couple years (whom she was very close to), she had her 3rd child (possible postpartum), stressors in her marriage, and then her FB post in September notes depression and her recent car accident. IMO, we don't all have the same coping skills and support systems in place to find our way out of depression. It may all have been overwhelming for her. I pray for her babies and that her extended family keeps her memories alive and vibrant for them.

30- 40 does not.
moo

Extremely bad decision making and total lack of care of the consequences on their loved ones. It's an active, not passive choice.
Is this a drug one time and addicted?

I know when in pain from surgery or for whatever reason that I have been thankful for the take the pain away and happy feel med. until the crawly, itchy feeling starts up.

Drugs from the street nope, not once!
I agree, the age difference is much more concerning when you're a teenager. IMO, she was just a child herself at 17 and very vulnerable. HM's grandmother had passed within the last couple years (whom she was very close to), she had her 3rd child (possible postpartum), stressors in her marriage, and then her FB post in September notes depression and her recent car accident. IMO, we don't all have the same coping skills and support systems in place to find our way out of depression. It may all have been overwhelming for her. I pray for her babies and that her extended family keeps her memories alive and vibrant for them.

Indeed. I feel for her too, and it's never as simple as "doesn't care about her loved ones, just wants to be a junkie." People self-medicate for all sorts of reasons and aren't always privileged to have the support systems in place as others may have. It can have tragic consequences, but it can be quite complicated.

Indeed. I feel for her too, and it's never as simple as "doesn't care about her loved ones, just wants to be a junkie." People self-medicate for all sorts of reasons and aren't always privileged to have the support systems in place as others may have. It can have tragic consequences, but it can be quite complicated.

Self medicating can be a reason a person chooses to start using .....after so long they lose that choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

before the addiction?

From what I understand, it 's cheap and readily available. Back in the day, this was an inner-city drug. But it seems nowadays, it's all over the place - cities, suburbs, rural areas. What a scary mess.

Is this a drug one time and addicted?

Even more of an active choice if it takes multiple times to get addicted. The science, news and understanding of what it does to you is out there, there is no excuse anymore to allow yourself to get addicted.

With exceptions for those who were forced to shoot up by someone, making the choice to do heroin is the choice to damage your family and essentially end your life as you know it. You cannot give adequate attention to your job, your family, your children or yourself when you have heroin on your mind day in and day out.

ALOT of people are dealing with issues for "all sorts of reasons and aren't always privileged to have the support systems in place as others may have" but they don't go out and do drugs or other illegal things. That is no excuse.

It's an active choice though. You don't breathe it in, you cant accidentally do it. you have to go through all the procedure to acquire, prep and do the drug. Choosing to do heroine, ESPECIALLY if you have a child is the worst thing you can do and IMHO that person has no right raising a child.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back