GA in Putnam

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really didn't want to read this thread because I was certain when I clicked on it that it would be nothing but George bashing. What a pleasant surprise to find so many positive posts! Good going, fellow WSers! :blowkiss:

I don't know, he's riding a few very thin lines here, - some that he may not even be aware of himself. Obviously, his introspection and logic are, at the very least, compromised by his extremely recent breakdown and desires toward terminating his own life. These types of internal conflicts are long in coming and LONG in addressing. Yes, there is the benefit of catharsis, but there are also the dangers of transference and continued repression, among others.

His motives cannot truly be known. While we all hope they are for another, there is equal possibility that they are an attempt to somehow engender sympathy for his daughter, or for himself. These are things that, while we are not privy to, must still be considered when trying to eke out the truth.

Were my child missing, would I be open to the presence or association with a principal party in a case such as the Anthony's being superimposed upon my currrent situation and investigation? I've thought hard about this (and, yes, I'm a parent of young ones), I don't think I would. I don't see the advantage that it would bring to the investigation since coverage had already gone national. And, I would not derive any emotional support from someone that I knew was living in a world of denial where there own family was concerned. The very crucial differences would far outweigh any similarities, - to me.

There are other considerations, but these presuppose the rest and are the most pronounced. Even giving George the "benefit of the doubt", and taking it at "face value", I think he's a thin sheet of ice masquerading as an iceberg. I concede that any of the variables are possible, - including that everything is innocently fine, - but I, personally, wouldn't be willing to put his eggs in my basket.

These very real possibilities are hard, and may go against popular sentiment, - but, nonetheless, they are VERY real and VERY pertinent.

I do wish George the best, but I think he is in no TRUE position to help another until he can truely help himself. A psychotic episode, as he has suffered, doesn't assuage with a bandaid, - it requires the equivolent of psycho-surgery requiring a long series of painful introspection, more painful acceptance, and the time for it all to be absorbed into his life. He has a VERY long row to hoe, but given the man and pressures as a whole, I would have to wish him the best but deny his influence.

I acknowledge that there are many ways to view this, which is a definite part of the problem. This is only an opinion, - as I see it.

IRD I believe he has realized this is a way to honor Caylee and he is right.What purpose would it serve to stay under the covers and be consumed by his grief.By helping to bring attention to this little girl and helping the family what a terrific thing to do. After all both John Walsh and Tim Miller and many others have done the same and help everyones children.What a beautifull way for their loved ones to live on. I wish when my loved one was murdered I had reached out to others.

I am very sorry for your loss. You know, it's never to late to reach out. We are here for you, day or night, whatever you need.
:blowkiss:

Comparing someone of the stature and integrity of Mark Klass with any of the Anthonys makes me really cranky.

Sounds like GA has a promoter telling him where he's best positioned to kick off his new career in the limelight. Snort. I guess most people are falling for this hook line and sinker. I've got to stop reading about this case, it's giving me agita.

Who has Mark K ever found? I know he keeps the familys but has he ever found any child missing? not being snarky just curious.

I am very sorry for your loss. You know, it's never to late to reach out. We are here for you, day or night, whatever you need.

Thank you so much LeLe, thats very kind of you.

Wtg George, my prayers are with you stay strong and know with him all things are possible.

I am not try to be mean- I am truly concerned: If GA goes to Putnam or anywhere in regards to a missing child and gets turned away- this could be a big set back for him.

I believe GA could be involved with looking for missing children- I just think it's too soon for him after what he's not only been through, but what he has ahead of him.

He needs counseling for a long while yet - I don't believe he has truly dealt with what brought him to the siuation he found himself in- but instead I feel he has candy coated it, in order to go on- that's not good-

My biggest problem with him getting involved now is because- he and the family are not dealing with reality yet- they are not dealing with the truth- only what they want the truth to be-

GA is not think of GA yet- he is hiding behind anyone and everyone else- I wonder if GA even knows who the real GA is anymore- He needs something to get involved with, but not looking for missing children- at least not yet-

The families looking for their missing children- don't need false hopes- they don't ned to hear someone else's woes- they need action- immediate- unobstructed- concistency

I'm also concerned that this may be used to buy sympathy for KC. If GA can sell himself well enough, he may buy that one juror.

Also, GA wa in LE- he knows that KFN has a bad reputation- why is he still loyal and involved with them- it's okay to stay friends with them, but not be in their dealings.

I would like answers to these things before I could condone GA getting involved-

GA would probably be better suited at this time dealing with kids who need a big brother-
or handicapped olympics-

I wish him the best- one step at a time

Very nicely put. Thank you so very much for helping me back on top of the fence again. Whew! Thanks for calming me down. Now to sit here on my lil fence and watch and see how GA is interacting with KFN.
:praying:

Thank you GA

That little girl and her family need anyone and everyone to help!

I feel GA is trying to do the right thing.. I just wish i didnt see the guy from the KFN there too..

I feel if GA was to distance himself from that group He could prolly really help some people, at least with understanding them and what they are feeling and going thru..
Im just afraid that GA will get KFN involved in all he does and I feel that is a mistake that will only lead to more heartbreak for people including GA down the road.

Good for him....I hope he is able to stay strong and be a shoulder to lean on for the people in this family. Very sad and I hope Haleigh will be found alive, and safe.

You took the words right out of my mouth.
I really feel GA can help the family of Haleigh,
and heal at the same time !

I feel GA is trying to do the right thing.. I just wish i didnt see the guy from the KFN there too..

I feel if GA was to distance himself from that group He could prolly really help some people, at least with understanding them and what they are feeling and going thru..
Im just afraid that GA will get KFN involved in all he does and I feel that is a mistake that will only lead to more heartbreak for people including GA down the road.

I don't want to see them there either..it makes me sick, however if they can get this family 1000 flyers to be handed out today, I would say thanks then ask them to leave.

I don't know, he's riding a few very thin lines here, - some that he may not even be aware of himself. Obviously, his introspection and logic are, at the very least, compromised by his extremely recent breakdown and desires toward terminating his own life. These types of internal conflicts are long in coming and LONG in addressing. Yes, there is the benefit of catharsis, but there are also the dangers of transference and continued repression, among others.

His motives cannot truly be known. While we all hope they are for another, there is equal possibility that they are an attempt to somehow engender sympathy for his daughter, or for himself. These are things that, while we are not privy to, must still be considered when trying to eke out the truth.

Were my child missing, would I be open to the presence or association with a principal party in a case such as the Anthony's being superimposed upon my currrent situation and investigation? I've thought hard about this (and, yes, I'm a parent of young ones), I don't think I would. I don't see the advantage that it would bring to the investigation since coverage had already gone national. And, I would not derive any emotional support from someone that I knew was living in a world of denial where there own family was concerned. The very crucial differences would far outweigh any similarities, - to me.

There are other considerations, but these presuppose the rest and are the most pronounced. Even giving George the "benefit of the doubt", and taking it at "face value", I think He's a thin sheet of ice masquerading as an iceberg. I concede that any of the variables are possible, - including that everything is innocently fine, - but I, personally, wouldn't be willing to put his eggs in my basket.

These very real possibilities are hard, and may go against popular sentiment, - but, nonetheless, they are VERY real and VERY pertinent.

I do wish George the best, but I think he is in no TRUE position to help another until he can truely help himself. A psychotic episode, as he has suffered, doesn't assuage with a bandaid, - it requires the equivolent of psycho-surgery requiring a long series of painful introspection, more painful acceptance, and the time for it all to be absorbed into his life. He has a VERY long row to hoe, but given the man and pressures as a whole, I would have to wish him the best but deny his influence.

I acknowledge that there are many ways to view this, which is a definite part of the problem. This is only an opinion, - as I see it.

Maybe George thru his breakdown had an Epiphany and realized in helping others would also be a way to help himself heal and make Caylee proud of her JoJo.

It appears GA has found a way to be needed to help him heal. At first I thought Oh No! too soon. After thinking a bit more I realized to be needed is a basic instinct we all have and if it helps him to comfort another to find his place in the world thats what he needs to do. GA has made good aquantances along his journey through this tragedy and I think it is helping him with self esteem he has needed. I have to exclude kid finder friends from this. It warms my heart to see him surrounded by other males on a mission.

I just posted something about this on Halieghs Astrology Thread.
This actually makes me think that George is going to be okay. What a productive way to use his grief and pain than to reach out to another person feeling the same way. I say kudos to George. I hope God blesses him for his kindness and caring.

K .. Peace .. :blushing:

1.Marc Klaas does have a real job ..
He helps find missing children, I didn't mean to imply otherwise ..

2. George doesn't have a job (real or otherwise) and hasn't been steadily employed in over 10 years, according to the family ..

3.George is still in heavy denial, his "help" and kooky ideas about nanny's and kidnapping are not what the Cumming's family needs ..

I guess that's what I was trying to say about George ..

Can we keep in mind that George's job or percieved lack of one has nothing to do with his helping the Cummings family?

Sorry, had to ask...I don't want to see this thread go all OT and therefore, south.

he's actively searching? or what is it that he's doing there? i've not been able to figure it out.

God bless George for having the strength to offer his support, Im sure the faimly appriciates it

Just watched the interview with George.
He was straightforward with the media when he said it's not about him it's about Haleigh...
:clap: Good for you George. I hope helping another family in termoil over a missing child helps in the journey to heal your heart over losing Caylee.

Maybe George thru his breakdown had an Epiphany and realized in helping others would also be a way to help himself heal and make Caylee proud of her JoJo.

As I said, "I acknowledge that there are many ways to view this, which is a definite part of the problem. This is only an opinion, - as I see it." You've brought up an opinion of one of the viable POSSIBILITIES.

While I would applaud GA for his support in Haileigh's seach, I have to wonder if he is really helping or hoping to find some other suspect responsible than his own daughter to go along with their Fugitive defense comparison. I dont have a problem with GA based on his openess with LE but believe he could easily be manipulated by JB if it was suggested he should go to Putnam. I believe JB might have suggested it to get the Anthony name involved in that case and also believe GA might go unaware of JB's motivations. I believe GA to be a good person and grieving Grandfather. I believe JB willing to do anything to cast doubt on KC's guilt.

Before I saw Ga had made the trip to Putnam, I suggested a thread regarding the possibility KC's defense team would somehow try to use the kidnapping or a little girl from her bedroom to show a possible serial kidnapper related to their case. This would be in line with their reasonable doubt story to account for items from the A home found with Caylee's body. IMHO, Now that GA has connected his name to Haileigh's case, any similarities in cases will likely be used to bolster KC's defense. I pray they find little Haileigh unharmed but also pray GA's involvement isnt a ploy of some kind to undermine the Prosecution case against KC.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Guess ya'll call a "fence"----"hinky meter" here. This makes my meter runs crazy with GA being there

"This is not about me, guys. This is not about me." Way to go, George!!

Unfortunately, he then goes on about KFN.

At the end of the video I saw Milstead :snake: grinning ear to ear behind George.

"This is not about me, guys. This is not about me." Way to go, George!!

Unfortunately, he then goes on about KFN.

Yeah, as I was watching I was thinking, there is hope, the is hope, there is h.... wait there is the pitch. Poop I am disappointed. I just read the KFN background ... so disappointed. Not a sturdy platform to launch a new beginning from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member