GA GA - Jamel Richmond, 22, dropped off at gas station, Union City, 6 Mar 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
DORAVILLE, Ga. - The Doraville Police is seeking the public's assistance in their search for a missing 22-year-old.

The family of Jamel Richmond said they last heard from him on March 6.

Richmond lives and works in Marietta, but he was staying with a friend in Fairburn for a few days, according to his sister. At some point it is believed Richmond left Fairburn to return to Marietta, but was dropped off at a Shell gas station in the 5000 block of Roosevelt Hwy. in Union City.

Prior to his disappearance Richmond was seen wearing a green hoodie, black pants, and Adidas Yeezy shoes.

Anyone with information on Richmond's whereabouts should contact the Doraville Police Department.

ded321c6-Capture.jpg

Doraville Police searching for missing 22-year-old

He's wearing $300 tennis shoes so I would have to assume he has the funds for a Uber or such if he doesn't own a car. Any word on why he was dropped off there? I hope he just is out of contact with family and is OK.

He's wearing $300 tennis shoes so I would have to assume he has the funds for a Uber or such if he doesn't own a car. Any word on why he was dropped off there? I hope he just is out of contact with family and is OK.
Jamel has a slight mental delay. He's 22 with a mind of a teenager. The cost of his shoes should not be the focus. He's missing and the family has not been able to get in contact with him. His phone is going to voicemail. We are searching the area and locals hospitals and jails.

I read his sister's comments that he is from NYC but is now residing in ATL - wonder if there's any chance that he might have wanted to go back to NYC (i.e. homesick?). His family is desperate to have him come home and I'm praying that he's somewhere safe.

Union City? :eek: He could have been robbed for those shoes.
Jamel lives and works in Marietta, does he live alone? Is this friend a coworker?
How did Jamel usually navigate getting around Atlanta? By Marta?
Hoping he is found safe soon.

What does my nephew shoes got to do with him missing he has a job and works hard for what he has and goes to school it’s the fact that he is missing the shoes have nothing to do with the situation at hand this comment was not needed at all

Jamel has a slight mental delay. He's 22 with a mind of a teenager. The cost of his shoes should not be the focus. He's missing and the family has not been able to get in contact with him. His phone is going to voicemail. We are searching the area and locals hospitals and jails.
Mental delay ??? I’m his aunt and I’m confused on where y’all getting this information from

Any chance there is video of him actually getting dropped off at the gas station for verification? I haven't seen anything.

I don't think the comment was meant in a negative way but expensive shoes could very well have something to do with what happened to him. He was alone and could have been jumped/robbed. I'm wondering why he was dropped off...was he meeting someone for a ride? Is there video showing which way he went if he took off on foot?

Mental delay ??? I’m his aunt and I’m confused on where y’all getting this information from
Than you for joining us! In order to be able to post without providing Mainstream Media links with your posts when providing information, please follow the following link to become a verified insider: Verification process (websleuths.com)

We are glad you are here, looking our for your nephew and only want to help bring him home to your family. We look forward to more of your posts.

His sister Nana posted that and I am the wife of a family member

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper