Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted a few of mine of you want to resend

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Looks like it's full for new messages. I think I found some photos of the car before Jenna bought it (via tag, then VIN). Maybe they could be used in a flyer so people could see the actual color.

I didn't want to blast the link on here in case I'm mistaken. I'd hate to confuse the situation when details are critical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missing Pieces has contacted me. They are seeing different information from different family members and need guidance as to a new flyer. Their flyers cannot be updated they say due to is a picture. They would like contact from a family member, and specifically wanted information about the tapestry information and any updates.

I don't feel comfortable in making these decisions they are asking, so can your family shoot them a private message through facebook at https://www.

Thanks! I've tried my best.

Thank you!

Bently, You've done a fabulous job at trying to be proactive in this case!! Hoping wvangelderen will send them off a message ASAP!! Having no flyer at all up is not good!! [emoji22]

The flyer with the correct plate number is posted. The other one has been deleted from the page.

The flyer with the correct plate number is posted. The other one has been deleted from the page.

Shared on my facebook again, so it bumps it to the top of feed for others to see again. Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork/photos/a.1558706467768859.1073741831.1525175764455263/1718424305130407/?type=3&theater

The link with that post from decaturish still has the incorrect plate number in the screenshot from the nextdoor poster, but for facebook folks, this poster is great and most folks won't drill through to those links to see the typo on the link.

Hi Everyone,

subie_climber is now a verified insider in Jenna's case.

Please continue to treat subie_climber with respect.

Remember subie_climber does not need to provide links to their posts and it's up to you whether to believe what subie_climber posts or not.

Thank you

The house was described as being in 'disarray'. Has any more information been provided about it? We know about the missing tapestry but has it been stated anywhere what else was amiss?

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Emory is about 5 miles from Tech, and 6 from GA State U. Right now, RUSH is going on at Tech and GA State, but not at Emory til Oct/Nov. My 3rd one is at Tech- and there are always a ton of students from Emory at their parties. Don't know if this has any bearing at all on this case, but putting it out there as FYI.

edited to add: there are many other colleges in and around Atlanta as well.

Shared on my facebook again, so it bumps it to the top of feed for others to see again. Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork/photos/a.1558706467768859.1073741831.1525175764455263/1718424305130407/?type=3&theater

The link with that post from decaturish still has the incorrect plate number in the screenshot from the nextdoor poster, but for facebook folks, this poster is great and most folks won't drill through to those links to see the typo on the link.

I removed all links to anything with the incorrect plate number earlier this afternoon.

The missing tapestry:

c59e41b20a6b84a5fdcd8f658b90044a.jpg

The missing tapestry:

c59e41b20a6b84a5fdcd8f658b90044a.jpg

Let me just clarify on this. The tapestry that is missing is part of of a set 2x end table covers (what is posted) and a buffet cover that was framed . The buffet cover is what is missing and very similar to this

Wvangelderen,

Have you figured out any more information as to why Jenna had the second phone that no one knew about?

Does she use dating apps? Do you think perhaps she invited a possible suitor (stranger from a dating site) over to your parents home?

We still do not know for sure. I was able to access the voice mail earlier on it and found a pocket dial at 1150 pm Friday . I have given the number to our p.i . I have been able to locate that number tied to an Instagram account with references to pimping and clubs on cambelton Rd .
I do not know for sure if I feel comfortable posting the number / Instagram in public but this may be some sort of trafficker. I can pm someone on here if need be

We still do not know for sure. I was able to access the voice mail earlier on it and found a pocket dial at 1150 pm Friday . I have given the number to our p.i . I have been able to locate that number tied to an Instagram account with references to pimping and clubs on cambelton Rd .
I do not know for sure if I feel comfortable posting the number / Instagram in public but this may be some sort of trafficker. I can pm someone on here if need be

Oh no!!!!

I am sorry to hear of that number being tied to such a place!!!

Good thing you gave that to the PI!

Another question, has Jenna had any recent breakups with an ex who might be vengeful?

So the pocket dial was connected to the trafficker or was that a call with a message left for her? I wonder if she was on any of the dating sites and possibly ran to coffee with someone. Still doesn't explain the tapestry missing. I sure hope you have a break soon.

Does she have a roommate or live alone? Does she have a best Friend?

So the pocket dial was connected to the trafficker or was that a call with a message left for her? I wonder if she was on any of the dating sites and possibly ran to coffee with someone. Still doesn't explain the tapestry missing. I sure hope you have a break soon.
At 11:50 pm thought ? The number for the pocket dial was tied to an Instagram account as well that leads me.to believe something more is up. Also metro pcs number as well. Metro pcs did say her no she was not the primary account holder as well.

At 11:50 pm thought ? The number for the pocket dial was tied to an Instagram account as well that leads me.to believe something more is up. Also metro pcs number as well. Metro pcs did say her no she was not the primary account holder as well.

Have you gone to her apt and sorted thru things? Found anything at all that would lead you to believe she's living a double life? Is her only job at the pet store after graduating college recently? How does she pay for her apt and bills from working retail ? Do your parents help her? Do you know her friends?

How did you find out about the second phone? And wasn't it locked? Does she have a laptop or tablet?

Wait, so are you thinking this person provided a phone and said something like, "When I call, you answer ..." type thing? Like maybe they talked her into something like this and made it sound harmless ...

Ugh this is awful. Atlanta is one of the worst cities for trafficking. Really hoping that's not the case. Glad to hear there is a PI on the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members