GA GA - Jenna Van Gelderen, 25, Atlanta, 18 Aug 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean?

Terms of service says that we cannot talk about what is posted, or discuss what is posted, on a private Facebook.(her dad leon) even if the Facebook is open to everybody for us to see as he wants as to know about what is going on with his daughter.

I would think he would want it open for all of us to talk about, but it is not allowed to discuss on this website unfortunately. Because it is not the victim nor the person of interest Facebook page. Nor is it a Facebook page that this website recommends as a page that is approved.

Perhaps soon, the Facebook page that is allowed to be referenced here and to be discussed, will have his post information on it so then we can discuss it.

If someone else wants to post stuff, please go ahead, but I'm just hesitant. I really wish somebody was here to give us a link and or someone would put it on the Facebook which we are allowed to link and or talk about for more information.

Her brother has not even been on this site for a very long time.

The last post on help find Jenna van gelderen on Facebook, was August of 2018.

This is one of those cases that I really want to reach out to the family and guide them...

Sitting on hands. Dammit sitting on hands.

Last edited:
I think they are doing a good job.....don't need help from us.

Agree, they're doing a great job. I'm just being selfish in wanting to guide them to get the information in a place (msm or approved fb page) that allows us to discuss what they are doing within TOS.

Terms of service says that we cannot talk about what is posted, or discuss what is posted, on a private Facebook.(her dad leon) even if the Facebook is open to everybody for us to see as he wants as to know about what is going on with his daughter.

I would think he would want it open for all of us to talk about, but it is not allowed to discuss on

Perhaps soon, the Facebook page that is allowed to be referenced here and to be discussed, will have his post information on it so then we can discuss it.

If someone else wants to post stuff, please go ahead, but I'm just hesitant. I really wish somebody was here to give us a link and or someone would put it on the Facebook which we are allowed to link and or talk about for more information.

This is one of those cases that I really want to reach out to the family and guide them...

So, the last post on the Help Find Jenna FB page was actually July 18, regarding the GBI taking over. That’s the page we’re allowed to discuss, right? It’s great news, but sadly, imo, too little too late.

Jenna's Dad's FB Post~ I don't ever recall discussion of a friend staying at the house with Jenna. Has this ever been mentioned in the threads?
(Source~ public facebook post in which her Father is sharing information which has not been made public in the media. On another note, he states the Oxygen Channel is in the process of creating an episode on Jenna's disappearance)

Help Find Jenna Van Gelderen

Just trying to get up to date on Jenna's case. Just saw the Find Jenna FB post that GBI took over 18 July. About time.

Jenna's Dad's FB Post~ I don't ever recall discussion of a friend staying at the house with Jenna. Has this ever been mentioned in the threads?
(Source~ public facebook post in which her Father is sharing information which has not been made public in the media. On another note, he states the Oxygen Channel is in the process of creating an episode on Jenna's disappearance)
Yes this was mentioned by the VI that friend(s) had stayed Thursday night and house was a mess. Probably way back in first thread IIRC.

Oh look what Crimestoppers/De Kalb LE bumped to the top of their FB page 5 days ago.

Crime Stoppers Greater Atlanta

Crime Stoppers Greater Atlanta
4 January 2018 at 02:04 ·

Dekalb County: Jenna Van Gelderen is still missing and the Dekalb County Police Department is still looking for any information the public can provide. Jenna went missing on August 19, 2017 when she was house sitting for her parents. Jenna had an apartment on Lenox Rd in Atlanta and her car was last seen on camera on the west side of Atlanta. It was recovered on Defoor Pl on September 5, 2017. Jenna's family has raised the reward for information that helps make an arrest in this case and find out what happened to Jenna to $25,000. To be eligible for the cash reward and to stay anonymous, please call Crime Stoppers at 404 577-TIPS(8477). Dekalb PD really needs the public's help and Jenna's family would love to know what happened to their daughter.

I've spent some time in Atlanta, but not enough to know my way around and certainly not now. I thought the place where she was last seen was not in a bad area. This case has so many twists I can't make head or tails of it. If the GBI is involved its about time. No, way past time. It's been 2 years.

I would think he would want it open for all of us to talk about, but it is not allowed to discuss on this website unfortunately. Because it is not the victim nor the person of interest Facebook page. Nor is it a Facebook page that this website recommends as a page that is approved.

Could we request mods to allow Jenna's father FB posts for discussion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie