GA - Jessica Boynton, 19, LE wife shot in head, Griffin, 14 April 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know how passionate the people that post on these cases can be in helping to find justice for the wronged. This lady has been run over and left for dead and everyone in that city, county and surrounding community should be shouting to the rooftops... Are people running scared?

Something needs to be done at the state level-above GBI. County sheriff and grandson cop should not be able to "get one over" on any other govt agency...And I believe that is exactly what they did. I agree with another poster, it's almost laughable! I hope somebody can help her, and get her babies back. She has enough proof to bust this farce wide open.

MB made several mistakes in staging his wife's "self inflicted" injury IMO:

While the injury in all its detail is not very clear to me, I assume one bullet struck the head of JB? So, the trajectory of the bullets is one part of the story, that needs clarification, as JB's surgeon pointed out in his letter. The lack of gun residue in JB's hands would have to be weight against any other evidence in the closet possibly showing gun residue. No residue, no way. Also, if they can prove, which bullet struck her, it could further question the GSW being self inflicted. If she was struck by the first bullet ( bullet did not enter her skull, right?), how would she be able to shoot again?

The other part of the story is the discrepancy of MB stating he was outside the apartment, when he heard and reported the 2 gunshots. On one hand he said - and he was explicitly asked several times about that - he ran into the apartment to retrieve his radio, while not checking on his wife and kids out of fear the wife could have tried to shoot the kids and then him and eventually herself. Well, he said he heard the shots, when he got back outside..and yet he did not check on his kids, because he was afraid his wife could shoot again after already firing 2 shots. Hmm

Part two of part two of the story is the discrepancy of him running into the kitchen to retrieve the radio. Why would he do that? Why did he need his radio, if he had his cell phone with all those messages taking place? Oh, but wait, his cell phone was laying in the kitchen in front of the microwave, when the first officers responded! So, he was outside of the apartment and texting his fingers off, and yet his cellphone was inside the kitchen during the time of his texting activity? Especially during the time he heard the 2 gunshots, when he was supposedly outside the apartment. Hmm

Also, he said he was afraid for his life ( he is a police officer right?) and only ran into the bedroom to the left of the entrance, then into the kitchen to retrieve his radio. The radio was supposedly kept, where his cellphone was found, in front of the microwave. To retrieve it, he cannot just reach over the bar, he has to physically enter the kitchen. He has to pass the master bedroom (and the closet door) on the left, walk straight and make a right turn into the kitchen. If he was afraid of his wife possibly being in the back ( he said he did not know, if she was inside that closet or in the back of the apartment) and yet walks into that kitchen, that would trap him, if she was to appear from the back of the apartment or she would block his only way out. Hmm

The closet door looks like an easy lock, meaning one can engage the lock from inside while the door is open and then just shut the door and it is locked. Hmm

-Nin

This is a really horrible scenario. I think they had a failing marriage that they both contributed to. There are a few things that cloud the case in either direction, but the doctor's letter seals it for me and should be taken as seriously as any ME report in a homicide.

This statement stands out as one offering too much information, inferring guilt:

“There’s a possibility that we might collect your clothes…”

“OK. That’s fine. Absolutely,” Matthew assures the agent. “I didn’t, I didn’t, I didn’t try to brush off anything. I didn’t try to wash my hands, anything, because I knew GSR and all that would be involved.”

Regardless, there is so much evidence just in that article alone, that Matthew was negligent in his duties and with his gun and should have been suspended or fired. I hope Jessica gains the strength and support she needs to appeal her custody.

I believe in this case, the so-called husband is lucky he can't be thrown in jail for being stupid, otherwise he might get a life sentence!

This is a really horrible scenario. I think they had a failing marriage that they both contributed to. There are a few things that cloud the case in either direction, but the doctor's letter seals it for me and should be taken as seriously as any ME report in a homicide.

This statement stands out as one offering too much information, inferring guilt:

Regardless, there is so much evidence just in that article alone, that Matthew was negligent in his duties and with his gun and should have been suspended or fired. I hope Jessica gains the strength and support she needs to appeal her custody.
They are both also very young!
A 19 yo with 2 children?
She is still a kid herself!
Younger than mine are!

I really hope that another investigation is done.
Bless the reporter who went after her story!

She needs a high powered, experienced atty from another county who isn't afraid to ruffle some feathers. That seems to be the main problem to me. People, lawyers included, seem to be intimidated by the LE where this all took place. I'm leaning toward a sheriff who has maybe held his position for far too long, and things are getting out of hand. The sheriff should be somebody who works for and with citizens of the county for the betterment of the county, not to intimidate people to the point of them being afraid to speak up when such atrocities like this occur.

This is so unfair to this poor young mother.
2 shots!?
A neighbor couple said they had heard a shot earlier in the evening as well.
There is no proof that her "suicidal text" to the husband wasn't sent by the husband himself.
Id like to know if there was any evidence of precious suicidal thoughts for JB.
Husband gets rid of divorcing wife and his co workers make sure his many mistakes are dismissed.
I'm so angry how this poor girl was treated and then loses custody of her babies.
I hope this case is re opened and investigated properly.

Thought you guys might like to know the story has been updated. http://www.11alive.com/news/local/investigations/trigger-the-last-word2/413935988 I actually live less than 1/2 a mile from the apartments and we heard the gun shots at 10:45...not close to midnight as the "official" report says.

I actually found this site after searching how far her story has reached....not far enough but getting closer. She still doesn't have custody of her babies. The officer no longer works for the Griffin Police Department, and the mistress well, that's a whole other series of stories. If I can find the link to those I will add them here.

Found him on fb, he thinks pretty highly of himself. Gotta love the selfies while driving w the baby buckled in wrong in his car seat in the background.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is the local news story about the mistress. https://the-grip.net/2016/11/21/gri...ton-subject-of-falsified-criminal-allegation/. Local thoughts are that Boynton and his cop buddies pressured her in to saying she made it all up....given what happened to his wife it probably wasn't hard to convince her.

I guess the girlfriend decided it was better to be a live "liar" than another "suicide case". I find it offensively blatant that this guy gets away with claiming all his exes are crazy, stalker, psychos who HE breaks up with. He has unfortunate luck in choosing female companionship. Dripping with sarcasm.

This case is so sad and maddening!!!

I CANNOT BELIEVE HER "HUSBAND" WAS NOT CHARGED WITH ATTEMPTED MURDER AND THIS WHOLE SUICIDE BS WAS BOUGHT! WTH!!!! AND LOST CUSTODY OF HER KIDS AFTER HE TRIES TO MURDER HER AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE SUICIDE. I AM FLABBERGASTED! :maddening::snooty::mad::mad::mad:

This case is sickening.
A full outside investigation needs to happen. Until then I'm so afraid for the children involved.

Guys her story is starting to spread! She will be live on CNN (Primetime Justice) on HLN tonight at 8. There is also a Facebook page Justice for Jessica, and I am sure she would love the support of knowing people ARE paying attention to her story.

For the record, I do not know Jessica personally, this story just breaks my heart for her to survive all of this and STILL have her children taken from her. Just shows what you can get away with in a small town with good ol'boy politics when your grandfather is the sheriff.

Here's the link to her Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Justice-for-Jessica-1796316890624966/

This case is so sad and maddening!!!

I CANNOT BELIEVE HER "HUSBAND" WAS NOT CHARGED WITH ATTEMPTED MURDER AND THIS WHOLE SUICIDE BS WAS BOUGHT! WTH!!!! AND LOST CUSTODY OF HER KIDS AFTER HE TRIES TO MURDER HER AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE SUICIDE. I AM FLABBERGASTED! :maddening::snooty::mad::mad::mad:

The GBI didn't even talk to her doctor or the neighbors unto AFTER he was cleared. The newest story from Channel 11 had a lot of "new" information about his phone that was IN EVIDENCE making calls after the fact as well. The FBI needs to investigate this case and the GBI.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back