GUILTY GA - Jorelys Rivera, 7, Canton, 2 Dec 2011 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very curious of his online persona. Was he a gamer? I saw Xbox mentioned. Or was he more into Second Life or IMVU?

Will be interesting to see - if we ever get it.

Maybe RB thought he would be 'falsely accused' because he DOES have a record-probably juvenile. Maybe the brother said he's never been in jail because he assumes that info won't come out.
About the adoption-didn't
I read here that he grew up thinking his mother was his sister and that his grandparents were his parents? And he did not find out the truth until he was 5, when his 'real' mom got married? Anyone remember reading this here?

That was either Jeff Dahmer or Bundy IIRC...:seeya:

Oh I totally aggree Vlpate. I was just wondering about window coverings on the vacant crime scene. But now, come to think of it - when we lived in that complex (very similar to this one) all the apts did have verticles on all the windows. I'm just used to living in single family homes and usually have to cover all the windows once we move in.

And you're right. This management company is up the creek without a paddle right about now. Sux to be them. The lawsuits that will come from this - much less the reputation of the complex. Have to wonder how many notices of vacating they have received since Monday? Bunches, I'm willing to bet.

And a sick possibility is the community will hold them to their contracts. If they use local apartment association leases, the current residents could be stuck like chuck. The only way to be released from those lengthy contract is a military change of orders. I've seen a manager try to hold a young woman to her contract after her boyfriend was killed in an accident on her second day of residency. The manager was going to make her pay 12 months rent, and could, by law do so - but I overruled her and let the girl out with 60 days notice and two months rent... it was the best I could do without putting my own job in jeopardy.

These companies are a business and are in it for the money - they don't see human beings. The mother will sue though, and she will win and her lawsuit will set a precedent and change some aspect of the way my company does business in the future.

I hope and pray he hit her squarely on her little head and killed her before she had a clue as to what was going to happen.

Maybe RB thought he would be 'falsely accused' because he DOES have a record-probably juvenile. Maybe the brother said he's never been in jail because he assumes that info won't come out.
About the adoption-didn't I read here that he grew up thinking his mother was his sister and that his grandparents were his parents? And he did not find out the truth until he was 5, when his 'real' mom got married? Anyone remember reading this here?

I think they were talking about Ted Bundy with that info. NOT this guy.

I'm wondering if the perp was stalking Jorelys, perhaps even talking to her from time to time ... and somehow learned something of the plan (that we've had reported here) for her to spend Christmas in Puerto Rico (with her father, I think...?)

Perhaps he feared she was about to slip away "from him" -- that she perhaps might not return from the trip. Maybe that pushed him out of fantasy into his horrible action.

Thinking along those lines: Does anyone know when Jorelys' Christmas holidays from school were to begin...?

There's a new post on Ryan's brother, SP's page. I can't link, but I feel very sad for the family.

He still thinks they have the wrong person and doesn't think his brother could have done something like this...is the gist of it.

I'm wondering if the perp was stalking Jorelys, perhaps even talking to her from time to time ... and somehow learned something of the plan (that we've had reported here) for her to spend Christmas in Puerto Rico (with her father, I think...?)

Perhaps he feared she was about to slip away "from him" -- that she perhaps might not return from the trip. Maybe that pushed him out of fantasy into his horrible action.

Thinking along those lines: Does anyone know when Jorelys' Christmas holidays from school were to begin...?

OR, perhaps he had been messing with her for a little while already, and he worried she might tell her father. But if so that was a very dumb decision. obviously.

There's a new post on Ryan's brother, SP's page. I can't link, but I feel very sad for the family.

He still thinks they have the wrong person and doesn't think his brother could have done something like this...is the gist of it.

Are we not allowed to link it?

OR, perhaps he had been messing with her for a little while already, and he worried she might tell her father. But if so that was a very dumb decision. obviously.

Jorely did have a diary that mom said was missing as well as her purse!!!
Maybe she referenced this and THAT is what ties him? Found in the garbage with her perhaps????

Jorely did have a diary that mom said was missing as well as her purse!!!
Maybe she referenced this and THAT is what ties him? Found in the garbage with her perhaps????

I will literally throw up if he was courting her and she wrote about it in her little diary - somehow that would be worse than offering her candy and bashing her in the head.

I will literally throw up if he was courting her and she wrote about it in her little diary - somehow that would be worse than offering her candy and bashing her in the head.

Didn't a family member (his brother?) say he was "good with kids"?

I'll bet he was - pedophiles are experts at grooming their victims before they assault them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carmenbellaxx