GA - Kendrick Johnson, 17, Suspicious Death, Jan. 10/11, 2013, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The mat was wedged in between 20 other mats. To a kid, it would have been easier to just try and reach the shoe(s). When he left the shoes there before Christmas break, the mats were lying down, his hiding place mat towards the top...thus, when stacked upright against the wall, his would have been further back.

Okay.. I just still don't see this. I don't see him trying to wedge himself in there.

Some don't. Hard for me to see a murderer squeezing him into the mat after killing him.

That is not how I can imagine it.. More like there was more than one, They beat him up and then shoved him in there.

That is not how I can imagine it.. More like there was more than one, They beat him up and then shoved him in there.

No indication in the official autopsy to back up his having been beaten. No defensive wounds. Positional asphyxiation official cause of death. Even the family funded second autopsy did not indicate signs of a beating, only blunt force trauma to an area of his neck. The second autopsy did not prompt an additional investigation. Coroner's inquest may or may not be forthcoming.

Either way, a group of two or more boys beating him up is not indicated by the evidence. IMO

GBI Autopsy
Second Autopsy - Performed by William Anderson

Just like when kids push others in lockers or upside down in a garbage can. Probably didn't think he'd die. Not a friendly prank but a serious bully situation.
Most gyms have more than one door sometimes up to four plus anyone could have been in the locker room and then came out when he entered the gym. The footage by the mats is still missing, where the action went down.

Valdosta, Georgia (CNN) - Michael Moore, the U.S. Attorney for the Middle District of Georgia, is expected to make an announcement Thursday in the case of Kendrick Johnson.

A news conference is scheduled for 1 p.m. ET Thursday.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/30/justice/georgia-gym-mat-death/
The videos prove nothing, even according to King .. so, what next? Will Moore say they are going to appoint a special prosecutor? Will they ask the Sheriff to step down?

The materials released by the judge -- photographs from inside the gym at Lowndes County High School, surveillance video from outside and investigative documents -- are unlikely to prove what happened to the boy, Johnson family attorney Chevene King said.
None of the imagery is believed to show what led to Kendrick's death, King said.

No indication in the official autopsy to back up his having been beaten. No defensive wounds. Positional asphyxiation official cause of death. Even the family funded second autopsy did not indicate signs of a beating, only blunt force trauma to an area of his neck. The second autopsy did not prompt an additional investigation. Coroner's inquest may or may not be forthcoming.

Either way, a group of two or more boys beating him up is not indicated by the evidence. IMO

GBI Autopsy
Second Autopsy - Performed by William Anderson

And no time whatsoever.

Just like when kids push others in lockers or upside down in a garbage can. Probably didn't think he'd die. Not a friendly prank but a serious bully situation.
Most gyms have more than one door sometimes up to four plus anyone could have been in the locker room and then came out when he entered the gym. The footage by the mats is still missing, where the action went down.

There is no footage by or near the mats. There never was and the attorneys knew there wasn't.

A group of boys pushing someone into a locker is far different than stuffing an unwilling person into a mat 14" wide - conscious or otherwise. IMO

The videos prove nothing, even according to King .. so, what next? Will Moore say they are going to appoint a special prosecutor? Will they ask the Sheriff to step down?

Yes, I was just coming to post that. Compare and contrast with his statements last week about how they thought one of the cameras would show the mats, etc., etc. Smoke and mirrors, imo.

Yes, I was just coming to post that. Compare and contrast with his statements last week about how they thought one of the cameras would show the mats, etc., etc. Smoke and mirrors, imo.

If the school board lawyer hadn't filed that motion, they would still be saying there was proof on the videos, IMO.

It's like groundhog day - not sure what it is going to take to stop the madness. IMO

There is no footage by or near the mats. There never was and the attorneys knew there wasn't.

A group of boys pushing someone into a locker is far different than stuffing an unwilling person into a mat 14" wide - conscious or otherwise. IMO

Is there a camera that points in that corner?

I would never shove anyone in a mat nor a locker, but an aggressive bully would.
Just like everyone else I want to know the truth and make sure no one is getting anyway with murder.

Is there a camera that points in that corner?

I would never shove anyone in a mat nor a locker, but an aggressive bully would.
Just like everyone else I want to know the truth and make sure no one is getting anyway with murder.

In spite of what Attorney King said, no, there is no camera that points to where the mats were stored and where Kendrick was found.

"There were four cameras inside that gym, one of which was aimed in the direction of the corner where Kendrick's body was found," King said.
October 18

In spite of what Attorney King said, no, there is no camera that points to where the mats were stored and where Kendrick was found.

October 18

Do you have a link that proves there was NOT a camera on the mats?

I have seen news links to support both, but cannot discount one or the other. How did you decide which was correct?

Do you have a link that proves there was NOT a camera on the mats?

I have seen news links to support both, but cannot discount one or the other. How did you decide which was correct?

Vastly different than his previous statement. I based my decision on the press and lawyers having had the tapes for hours, even releasing a few, and not announcing to the world the tapes contain images of Kendrick being murdered and stuffed into the cheerleading mats....and this:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Kendrick Johnson-rolled up gym mat--blunt force injury

Edited to add: Also based on GBI statements that there were no cameras pointing to the mats where Kendrick was found.
“We don’t anticipate we will see Kendrick entering the mats. It has been indicated by the Chief Medical Examiner that GBI agents have looked at the tapes, and it did not show Kendrick going into the mats,”said King

Vastly different than his previous statement. I based my decision on the press and lawyers having had the tapes for hours, even releasing a few, and not announcing to the world the tapes contain images of Kendrick being murdered and stuffed into the cheerleading mats....and this:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Kendrick Johnson-rolled up gym mat--blunt force injury

Fair enough, but you linked a statement you called bogus, but did not supply a link stating otherwise.

So, you know, it's just a we-said-they-said, only not even, because they have a MSM link, no matter what you may think of it. Whereas you have said you just based your decision on press an lawyers but have no sources to cite.

ETA: I just saw your edited post with the GBI info. Hmmm. Thanks.

Here is the WHOLE paragraph......

Both attorney King and Crump believe they have made significant progress in the case today. Attorney King feels the videos will not show when Kendrick was placed into the mats. “We don’t anticipate we will see Kendrick entering the mats. It has been indicated by the Chief Medical Examiner that GBI agents have looked at the tapes, and it did not show Kendrick going into the mats,”said King, “…we don’t believe that we will see from any of these videos anything that corroborates or supports what the Sheriff has theorized has happened.” When asked if King felt the videos may have been tampered with he claimed it is difficult at this point to answer the question until he has viewed the videos.

Here is the WHOLE paragraph......

Both attorney King and Crump believe they have made significant progress in the case today. Attorney King feels the videos will not show when Kendrick was placed into the mats. “We don’t anticipate we will see Kendrick entering the mats. It has been indicated by the Chief Medical Examiner that GBI agents have looked at the tapes, and it did not show Kendrick going into the mats,”said King, “…we don’t believe that we will see from any of these videos anything that corroborates or supports what the Sheriff has theorized has happened.” When asked if King felt the videos may have been tampered with he claimed it is difficult at this point to answer the question until he has viewed the videos.

If the entire paragraph changes the essence, it is lost on me, sorry. He is still saying the videos alone will likely show nothing. He knows they will show nothing, as did CNN when they wrote this article at 9:24 P.M. - hours after the tapes were released and viewed.
None of the imagery is believed to show what led to Kendrick's death, King said.
But the materials could cast doubt on the official explanation and nudge officials toward reclassifying Kendrick's death to allow a new investigation into what happened, King said.

IOW, the collective lawyers will attempt to use their "theories" now in order to try and cast doubt since the videos have proven not to be helpful to their cause (changing cause of death). The "materials", referenced by King, show a white boy entering the gym right before KJ - and even though the boy has been cleared, these attorneys are masters at casting doubt, it's their job.

Their theories include a "white boy" with whom KJ is alleged to have fought, and his association with a "white girl", as in he dated one. [link]
IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member