GA - Kendrick Johnson, 17, Suspicious Death, Jan. 10/11, 2013, #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk. There's this, depending on who the boy is and how the dad believes he "is involved."

The boy that Kenneth Johnson told me he believes is involved in Kendrick's death was on the other side of the school when Kendrick went missing.

http://mediabugs.org/bugs/kendrick-j...--valdosta-ga-

With the parents standing behind him during a press conference:
Attorney Benjamin Crump, who recently joined the case after representing the family of slain Florida teenager Trayvon Martin, said that Johnson was "murdered, and we intend to get to the truth of what happened."

:truce:

Asking your honest opinion. Don't you think the parents, lawyer, would be saying they thought it might be a prank and ask for those involved to come forward? If they just believed that he was treated disrespectfully in death then why all the misdirect? Is it grief? Is it a self serving outsider who is driving the bus just to get media attention? TIA

I have fluctuated a lot on Kendrick's demise... am leaning toaard grief as a reply to your question, with a tiny bit of an outsider ruffling feathers perhaps.

They did. They pulled him slightly out of the mat.

Then when the coroner got there he was halfway out of the mat.

That's how I'm reading it anyway.
Pieplow sprinted
across the room. When he pushed the mats onto their sides, a black male's body from the waist up tumbled out of one of them, along with blood and dreadlocks and vomit. Pieplow backed away. Another coach told the students to leave the gym. Someone — several people — called 911

Oh good grief. Well, there you have it. I had no idea who all was involved in this.

Joined the team October 10 - on the 11th the newspaper headlines. William Anderson and the new lawyer go way back.

REWARD OFFERED IN KENDRICK JOHNSON CASE
Cody Gibson | October 18, 2013 | 33 Comments

http://valdostatoday.com/2013/10/reward-offered-in-kendrick-johnson-case/

"VALDOSTA, GA — The Valdosta-Lowndes County chapter of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference (SCLC) has not spoken on the death of Kendrick Johnson in recent months. However, on Friday, October 18th, Pastor Floyd Rose broke that silence with an offer of a $10,000 reward for information."

" “There has been speculation that the Lowndes County Sheriff’s office and the Georgia Bureau of Investigation have in some way conducted a poor investigation and/or covered up facts in the case…,” said Rose, ”The Valdosta-Lowndes County chapter of SCLC wants to be clear…our organization has not taken a definitive position on this case. We don’t know what happened.”"

More...

The intrepid SCLC 'Investigator', Leigh Touchton differs with the President of the SCLC. See her comments there. Could she be putting the Valdosta SCLC at risk for a lawsuit?

If that is actually LT commenting, wow. Brutal and gives more pause for thought rather than clarity imo.

On page 2 of the crime lab report, it states that when EMS arrived KJ was pulled "slightly" out of the mat.

On page 3 when the coroner arrives, it states that KJ is now lying on his side sticking out of the mat "from his head to approximately his abdominal area."

So the crime lab's own report suggests that the body was moved between the time the teacher found it and the time the coroner arrived.

http://www.news4jax.com/blob/view/-...Crime-lab-report-in-Kendrick-Johnson-case.pdf

This makes perfect sense. When EMS arrived KJ was slightly out of the mat. They pulled him out further to take his vitals, etc. so that when the coroner arrived his body had been pulled even further out of the mat. I really don't see the discrepancies or incompetence that people are trying to manufacture.

This makes perfect sense. When EMS arrived KJ was slightly out of the mat. They pulled him out further to take his vitals, etc. so that when the coroner arrived his body had been pulled even further out of the mat. I really don't see the discrepancies or incompetence that people are trying to manufacture.

Jmo I don't think it is about anyone trying to "manufacture" if the discussion is in regard to a grieving family or posters here. Jmo it is seeking the truth.

I don't care what these people say...if there's nothing to hide, then why not release the tapes?? This case has been a mess from the start...the somebody needs to step forward and commit to investigate the handling of this case and the school officials that are withholding the tapes and find the connections because something just does not sit right with me about the way Kendrick was positioned...my personal belief is that someone's *advertiser censored**hole kids are involved and knew the right people to keep the details of this tragedy quiet. why would this case be any different from the thousands of others in which a body was wrapped in something and dumped? Because it was on school properly? Gimme a break...someone did something horrible and left this child covered in blood and apparently vomit, this was no accident...whether it was a single person or a group (I'm inclined to believe 2-3 people) someone knows something and is keeping very quiet.

I would imagine now that Crump is involved there will be even more of a scramble to keep these tapes under wraps.

I know many people die in unusual often stupid and unimaginable ways but I don't believe for a second a 17 year old boy "fell" or got stuck in this mat... And even if he did that he would fall so far in that he asphyxiated and died. I think this kid was much smarter than that. And the boy his father mentioned was on the other side of the gym when Kendrick went missing? How convenient.

I don't care what these people say...if there's nothing to hide, then why not release the tapes?? This case has been a mess from the start...the somebody needs to step forward and commit to investigate the handling of this case and the school officials that are withholding the tapes and find the connections because something just does not sit right with me about the way Kendrick was positioned...my personal belief is that someone's *advertiser censored**hole kids are involved and knew the right people to keep the details of this tragedy quiet. why would this case be any different from the thousands of others in which a body was wrapped in something and dumped? Because it was on school properly? Gimme a break...someone did something horrible and left this child covered in blood and apparently vomit, this was no accident...whether it was a single person or a group (I'm inclined to believe 2-3 people) someone knows something and is keeping very quiet.

I would imagine now that Crump is involved there will be even more of a scramble to keep these tapes under wraps.

I know many people die in unusual often stupid and unimaginable ways but I don't believe for a second a 17 year old boy "fell" or got stuck in this mat... And even if he did that he would fall so far in that he asphyxiated and died. I think this kid was much smarter than that. And the boy his father mentioned was on the other side of the gym when Kendrick went missing? How convenient.

Link to where he was on the other side of the gym, please. I posted a link above that says he was on the other side of the school.

wait a minute...I just watched a video in which the reporter states the video isn't being released because they don't have consent from the parents of the minors shown in it?! Is that a joke? And they want to keep up with this "accident" song and dance?? lol please! Give this poor family the answers they deserve!!

http://www.sfgate.com/default/article/S-F-General-worker-had-reported-a-woman-in-4909031.php

2nd video saying Kendrick was not alone as previously shown

Link to where he was on the other side of the gym, please. I posted a link above that says he was on the other side of the school.

Okay "school" sorry. Still sounds like an excuse. I would like more details corroborating that kid's alibi other than that he was "somewhere else" and just because he was on the other side of the school doesn't mean he wasn't involved in somehow and made sure he was elsewhere when Kendrick went missing. I'm not buying it.

Okay "school" sorry. Still sounds like an excuse. I would like more details corroborating that kid's alibi other than that he was "somewhere else" and just because he was on the other side of the school doesn't mean he wasn't involved in somehow and made sure he was elsewhere when Kendrick went missing. I'm not buying it.

How would he be involved in it if it happened in minutes and he was verified to be somewhere else at the time? That's like the definition of alibi. Are you saying the other kid orchestrated a hit? Serious question.

Jmo the wording is odd imo. A black male's body and blood and dreadlocks and vomit. Dreadlocks would be attached to the body no? Why the mention??

He had long dreadlocks - just a descriptor of how much blood there was. What are you thinking?

wait a minute...I just watched a video in which the reporter states the video isn't being released because they don't have consent from the parents of the minors shown in it?! Is that a joke? And they want to keep up with this "accident" song and dance?? lol please! Give this poor family the answers they deserve!!

http://www.sfgate.com/default/article/S-F-General-worker-had-reported-a-woman-in-4909031.php

2nd video saying Kendrick was not alone as previously shown

It's a law.

It's a law.

It is. I have to sign or opt out of a release every year. In this situation there's no way in hello I'd be letting one single thing about my kid be released so they could potentially (some would say most assuredly) become a target of this type of ... well, whatever you want to call it. It's ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TommieHouston