GUILTY GA - Laila Daniel, 2, beaten to death, McDonough, 17 Nov 2015 *foster parents arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OMG did you all see him fall off his chair? I thought that was the end of him. But he's okay.

I think the state's pathologist went somewhere I didn't catch what it was they said yesterday but my impression was that she was no longer available. I don't see why she couldn't testify by facetime or skype if she's moved that far away, or they can't pay for her travel.

I cringed when I saw him scooting forward with his chair because there's a step right there that other witnesses have kind of fallen off of. I quit watching and then I heard the crash.

OMG did you all see him fall off his chair? I thought that was the end of him. But he's okay.

I think the state's pathologist went somewhere I didn't catch what it was they said yesterday but my impression was that she was no longer available. I don't see why she couldn't testify by facetime or skype if she's moved that far away, or they can't pay for her travel.

Yes. I felt so bad for him. D you guys think he's helping the defense much? When the trial first started I was pretty open minded about the the liver and pancreas rupture when it said FM held her over the sink & administered back blows. Any hard blow to the abdomen like that could potentially cause that injury. Granted I thought the pancreas was a long shot. However, the game changer for me was the million different stories the foster parents told, all the old fractures in the kids, and the fact the children were in so many other foster homes and were not injured. The children were failed in so many ways.

Yes. I felt so bad for him. D you guys think he's helping the defense much? When the trial first started I was pretty open minded about the the liver and pancreas rupture when it said FM held her over the sink & administered back blows. Any hard blow to the abdomen like that could potentially cause that injury. Granted I thought the pancreas was a long shot. However, the game changer for me was the million different stories the foster parents told, all the old fractures in the kids, and the fact the children were in so many other foster homes and were not injured. The children were failed in so many ways.
He's not changed my mind. My opinion is he is selling his soul.

He's not changed my mind. My opinion is he is selling his soul.
He's made me feel like she is even more guilty for that reason as well. In my opinion any expert that is paid has a ton less credibility than one that is not. I agree it's an extremely unethical way to make money. I think the fact he changed his opinion after watching the state's pathologist shows his true colors!

Yes, I think he is helping the defense.

He's made me feel like she is even more guilty for that reason as well. In my opinion any expert that is paid has a ton less credibility than one that is not. I agree it's an extremely unethical way to make money. I think the fact he changed his opinion after watching the state's pathologist shows his true colors!

Do you think paid witnesses for the prosecution are unethical? Also, I missed where he changed his opinion. What's that all about?

Yesterday when they called him to talk about the slide, he admitted he changed his mind when he made his own slides to say he now thinks the fracture was a nonunion fracture, not a fracture that was more recent and in a different stage of healing. He was specifically talking about the arm fracture. Initially he said it was a more recent fracture but after seeing the state's medical examiner he made his own slide from the slides the state gave him.

Yesterday when they called him to talk about the slide, he admitted he changed his mind when he made his own slides to say he now thinks the fracture was a nonunion fracture, not a fracture that was more recent and in a different stage of healing. He was specifically talking about the arm fracture. Initially he said it was a more recent fracture but after seeing the state's medical examiner he made his own slide from the slides the state gave him.
That wasn't a change of opinion, it was the fact that the state's expert wasn't able to assist the state with cross-examination of his photographs because he didn't take them until two nights ago.

That wasn't a change of opinion, it was the fact that the state's expert wasn't able to assist the state with cross-examination of his photographs because he didn't take them until two nights ago.
He stated he changed his mind after he watched the state's medical examiner's testimony.

No, he said he didn't change his mind.

4 min
Defense attorney, Corrine Mull:... Did you encounter any problems..aw aw with Millie regards to her...aw ..aw...what she said
Counselor: What?
Mull: Did you have ... Was lying a problem?

OK, so maybe Millie is a notorious liar all these years?
Btw this Counselor met Millie the first time on July the second 2018!
Do they have any idea about developmental leaps?

Sorry, my blood is boiling.

Last edited:
This couple just wanted these little girls because of their professional ambitions. And they duped everyone.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crystalbohnet
Back