GUILTY GA - Laila Daniel, 2, beaten to death, McDonough, 17 Nov 2015 *foster parents arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Another dude gets up and says Jennifer didn't kill "that child, that child died with her trying to save it."

This chick calling it an accident.

The defense shouldn't have called anyone. This is making it worse.

Defense starting now...
Joseph's father.

"This all could have been prevented if the biological mother..... it starts with them.... drugs and alcohol are bad and it's a sad thing... "

OH NO HE DIDN'T!
OMG. I'm seeing red.
Any sympathy I had is gone.
Joseph's father blaming Tessa....what a crock
I could ... xxxx
Sick!

POSSIBILITIES, not the sentences.

Jennifer's only options are Life or LWOP for the murder + whatever else.
Joseph's murder is 10-30 years + whatever else.
1-20 years possible for each aggravated assault, cruelty in the 1st and aggravated battery.
1-10 years for cruelty in the 2nd degree.

Breaking down which charges can be merged and sentenced together and which ones cannot.

Joseph has CF? Woah. I didn't know that.
Now his Mom's statement that he will die because they won't take care of him makes sense to me.
Defense wants 5 years for Joseph, factoring in his shortened life span.
Neither defendant has a record.
Asking for life for Jennifer. She is not the most egregious. Grew up in foster care.
Asking for mercy for both.

I am impressed. Based on the various counts of abuse, and finding Joseph guilty of some, but not guilty of others, it makes me believe that they looked at each count carefully.

I also loved that they heard several not guilty responses until the foreman got to that first GUILTY...

This is how you raise people who abuse and kill children and show no remorse. They would be beating down the door if someone did this to their pwecious Joseph. But when Joseph does it he deserves special treatment. He deserves mercy.

What he deserves is to die in prison. If he didn't want a long prison sentence he shouldn't have beat and stood by and watched his wife beat and kill innocent children. Being ill doesn't mean you deserve to get out of jail early.

I hope their impact statements only made their sentencing WORSE! There was NO remorse or pity shown for the actual victims here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back