Found Deceased GA - LaTania 'Janell' Carwell - Abducted & Murdered - Mom & Stepdad Charged - Augusta #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I checked earlier this evening and the court records still show a 9/30 trial date.

The jury services page looks like no jury trials this week:
"All jurors summoned for the week of September 30, 2024 have been excused for the week. Jurors will be reassigned to new dates and will receive a new summons in the mail. Thank you."

Eta: The current delays are due to damage/aftermath in the Augusta area from Hurricane Helene.

Okay - thank you for this update. Darn... I was ready for this one! :(

Augusta is still reeling from Hurricane Helene. Most city offices have been shut & will remain shut until sometime next week. I checked the case dockets & there have been no updates (still showing a jury trial for 9/30, which obviously didn't happen) & I am not surprised there have been no updates because offices have been closed, power & other services have been spotty, there has been a curfew, etc.

The Jury Information page currently shows the following, so it looks like there will not be any movement for at least another week:

Jury Services​

Juror News​

All jurors summoned for the weeks of September 30, 2024 and October 7, 2024 have been excused for the week. Jurors will be reassigned to new dates and will receive a new summons in the mail. Thank you.

Just adding links here to the various places I look for updates:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZogNCat
Back