GUILTY GA - Lauren Giddings, 27, Macon, 26 June 2011 # 8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a snippet from the article I feel apply to McD:

Quote:
Sociopaths are intelligent but they are lacking in emotional intelligence, they show their cards and aren’t even aware of this action. They are almost dumbfounded that they have been suspected or even apprehended for committing an offense that they actually admit participation in a crime through expressive behaviors of astonishment.... Sociopath’s are caught because they sabotage themselves in a systematic fashion

In terms of McD, I do feel elements of the crime suggest a mix of organized and disorganized typology. I also don't imagine McD to be capable of the charming, socially adept behavior the psychopath mimics that makes a psychopath so successful. Something about McD alerted police to him rather quickly, prompting the search to his apartment. I don't think he expected that to take place so quickly, which is why they were able to find some incriminating items in his apartment when they searched it that Thursday. He thought he was skilled enough to insert himself into the investigation without setting off alarms in the minds of the investigators and was sorely mistaken.

Angelanalyzes,
You just inserted a piece of the missing puzzle for me. I could not figure out the 'hows and whys' that LE procured incriminating information/evidence from McD so early on, i.e.,Thursday. Especially, why would he allow LE in his apartment? Why would he admit to burglary? I am not sure how that went down, but I realize now that due to his sociopathic behaviors HE gave it away.
I am learning! Thanks!

You're not missing much , but they did say the BF has never returned the reporters' calls

Some of these questions just make me shake my head. Obviously they haven't been reading WS (or the news) :)

Questions are moving very slowly also but I hope they make it to mine.

From the Chat - "All we know is what's come out in public documents and what authoritative sources have said. My best guess is that whatever evidence they have will come out in court proceedings." What a bunch of bull, total waste of time , but, Like any good train wreck, I can't not look.

Some of these questions just make me shake my head. Obviously they haven't been reading WS (or the news) :)

Questions are moving very slowly also but I hope they make it to mine.

What was your question ?
Mine was when did McD shop at Wal mart , (before or after June 25th ) is he on video surveillance, and which "country club" did Lauren visit the day of her death.

What was your question ?
Mine was when did McD shop at Wal mart , (before or after June 25th ) is he on video surveillance, and which "country club" did Lauren visit the day of her death.

I asked how did the condom theft issue come to the attention of investigators. I read he volunteered that info but it just doesn't make sense.

I think I read the name of the country club on one of the articles but I can't remember the name of it now.

What was your question ?

They definitely haven't gotten to any questions that people following the case closely don't already know the answer to. No new info from this chat, yet. Hope they get to your question!

They definitely haven't gotten to any questions that people following the case closely don't already know the answer to. No new info from this chat, yet. Hope they get to your question!

I posed two questions, they haven't even gotten to my first yet, yeesh! I think they are discarding our hard-balls and taking the lobs :innocent:

I posed two questions, they haven't even gotten to my first yet, yeesh! I think they are discarding our hard-balls and taking the lobs :innocent:

There is no way they can really type that slow.. I wonder if they're making sure of what they can say before answering. Not that most of these questions are asking about things we don't already know.

I'm betting they write an article with more of the unanswered questions tomorrow.

Oh brother, what was the point of that? They're already done!

Fodder for more news stories you mean MaconMom? Yep, definitely some screening going on!

Oh brother, what was the point of that? They're already done!

Fodder for more news stories you mean MaconMom? Yep, definitely some screening going on!

Yeah that was disappointing! They didn't answer my question either.

This is a good article but now I am more confused, AA , and you may have already weighed in on this, but what is your armchair assessment of McD ? I thought he was a sociopath, after reading this I am not so sure. And, can someone please tell me what "compulsive masturbation" is ? I am not kidding . If McD , proclaiming to be a virgin, was a "compulsive masturbator", I can see this being a healthy outlet for his sexual frustrations, unless his "sessions" were totally focused on LG .

Page 20 answers your question AFL ... http://www.scribd.com/doc/40094487/Psychology-of-Lust-Murder

Which brings me to this question. Will LE find any *advertiser censored* on McD's computer or an indication he visited certain sites? It's been said that McD did not abuse drugs or alcohol, would *advertiser censored* alone be enough to sustain his fantasies?

"Inquiries addressing the connection between facilitators and paraphilic activity suggest that alcohol, drugs, and *advertiser censored* are positively correlated with sexual and serial homicide".

I asked how did the condom theft issue come to the attention of investigators. I read he volunteered that info but it just doesn't make sense.

I think I read the name of the country club on one of the articles but I can't remember the name of it now.

Sorry Frank - I don't think they did say the name of the country club. I found the article I was thinking of and it just says a country club in Macon.

Sorry Frank - I don't think they did say the name of the country club. I found the article I was thinking of and it just says a country club in Macon.

I've heard it was Healy Point Country Club, which used to be River North Country Club. In the early days of the investigation, I recall rumors of searches in the River North area.

I now have learned a new term and am fully up to speed on Compulsive Masturbation now . Thanks WS !!

And if you read the next page in that same link, you may see that it has a description which could explain why McD would hold on to the torso beyond a time that would be wise.

I totally understand what Angel has been saying now. Thanks again for the link bessie.

And if you read the next page in that same link, you may see that it has a description which could explain why McD would hold on to the torso beyond a time that would be wise.

I totally understand what Angel has been saying now. Thanks again for the link bessie.

I read page 20 and thought I would see the term written and defined. I didnt so I assume that Com. Mast. refers to the array of sexual terms and descriptions on page 20? ? ?
Funny that you two are in the discussion regarding Com Mast. I didnt ask for the definition because I THOUGHT I knew what it meant by taking the definition literally! HA! wrong.

And also explains one of the rumors I heard that her breasts were removed. We got one sick puppy on our hands here.

I wondered where you were from in the Orlando area. I grew up going to New Smyrna Beach on weekends. I am from Maitland/Winter Park. Cool! I sure do miss the beach!

WOW! I actually grew up in Key West, Fl til age 18 but eventually moved up here to go to UCF and I prefer New Smyrna Beach, it's lovely, wonderful surfing, surfer boys ;x and it reminds me a bit of my hometown. That is so cool that you know this place, a lot of people consider it C. Fl's best kept secret :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010