GUILTY GA - Lori Arrowood, 42, Liberty County, 25 Sept 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The road you have for where her remains were found is in Tattnal County. Fire Tower Rd in Long County is south east of Ludowici. Google maps (Fire Tower Rd. Ludowici, south, long, Georgia.)

Thanks! Since I haven't found anything that says that it was actually Fire Tower Road in South Ludowici, I wasn't certain that that was the correct road. The one that I marked in Glennville is actually just outside of Long County. I will change it to Fire Tower Road then.

I was just reading some on Kristi Cornwell...She was a probabtion officer :waitasec:

I am finding small comments here and there about tower road some where along that road theres a dirt road leading off of it and possibly a hunting club in that area
Fire Towewr Rd. is dirt the roads going to it are dirt, it's south east of Ludowici about 5 miles. It's almost all Timber tracts.

I was just reading some on Kristi Cornwell...She was a probabtion officer :waitasec:

I am finding small comments here and there about tower road some where along that road theres a dirt road leading off of it and possibly a hunting club in that area

BBM. I had forgotten that! FWIW, the suspect in her case, who commited suicide, was also an employee of LE, drug counselor, probation or something along those lines.

This guy had a perfect smoke screen........everyone would trust him with his job at the jail.
Public service workers are usually that perfect smoke sceen and never looked at.......
LE DP), dog catcher (BTK), law student (Bundy), ministers, wealthy people (Ramseys).

They are dropping like flies from Kenneth Lumpkins FB page there were six with a possible connection to Gail and now there are 3...Also read and I cannot link it here but someone went to check out exactly where Lori was found and ran into Moodys cousin and he claims there were indeed 2 bodys found. I dunno though , techinically they dont have to disclose anything they find but have said they only found Lori. If you look at the pictures thats pretty dar remote.

The sign on the video said Tower Rd. I must be wrong with Fire Tower Rd.

In Rural areas like this a lot of times there will be small roads leading to cell or other towers with a street sign that says Tower Rd. sometimes many in one county.

This is Tower Rd. On a Yahoo Map It's a lot closer

http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=m&lat=31.776184&lon=-81.729778&zoom=14&q1=Tower Rd Long County GA.

If you bring it up on Sat you can see a road that is not on the map.

Thanks! I'll bet that is it. I have moved it on my map and it is closer.
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?f=q&...398,-81.700859&spn=0.252632,0.417824&t=h&z=12

Hi Kentjbkent ! I recall that description, too. I wonder though, since it was over 18 years ago (and serial killers do have to start somewhere), perhaps in his younger years he wore his hair longer? That is why I wondered if his affiliation to Shaw was on a civilian basis...:waitasec:

For some reason, I am recalling a composite drawing being released to media at some point ....will search and see if I can find it....(can picture it in my head:angel:)

Does anyone know if correctional officers have to do fingerprinting in the state of GA to get their job? Wasn't there fingerprint evidence in the Tara Grindstad case? I'm just thinking the computer would have found a match if he was in the system. It's possible correctional officers don't have to be fingerprinted here though...not sure. It does seem like these cases are way too similar & in all likelihood he is involved in more than just this one...

Snipped:

Moody's mother, Melanie Clark, tells WTOC that Lumpkin also knew her daughter. Moody and Lumpkin are actually related by marriage. She says Moody's ex husband is related to Lumpkin's wife, and that Moody spent a great deal of time with them. Clark says Moody has stayed the night at the Lumpkin's house several times and even at one point lived right next door.

http://www.wtoc.com/Global/story.asp?S=13242142

Does anyone know if correctional officers have to do fingerprinting in the state of GA to get their job? Wasn't there fingerprint evidence in the Tara Grindstad case? I'm just thinking the computer would have found a match if he was in the system. It's possible correctional officers don't have to be fingerprinted here though...not sure. It does seem like these cases are way too similar & in all likelihood he is involved in more than just this one...

:Welcome-12-june:

If Lori was good friend's with this monster's wife I wonder if Lori also knew the other women that her body was found with, Jill Moody. Or if the wife knew her too.

Disgusting pig... I can't stand that her last memory on earth was that smirking face.

ETA: The other missing woman I am speaking of is Gail not Jill. I got confused by a facebook comment where someone left that name instead of Gail's.

If indeed we get confirmation that another person was found and if that person is Gail I just wonder if it was from the same circle of people.
Lori did know gail they all were friends. I heard from some sources that i can not say at this time kennith and gail were related by marriage. if that helps any. If they keep searching i am sure they will find all the women this scum bag has taken there lives. He will get what he deserves. As i feel sorry for his wife and his son. his wife has gone through a lot she was in a really bad car accident that has damaged some of her. I wonder what she to is going through knowing all this? RIP LORi you are loved and will be always with us.

I am sure they do background checks...however as far as the fingerprinting goes they would have to have someone to run it against and he started that job 14 years ago so they may not be in a computer database

Thanks Hollye..I tell ya looking at that map almost made me physically Ill ...I am willing to bet he had something to do with atleast one other if not both!

Has anyone thought about trying to contact anyone from the Deloach or Moody family?

No, because Gail's mother has already come out and said that she sees the similarities and believes he could be involved.

http://www.wtoc.com/global/story.asp?s=13242142

Putting together a list of other possible victims to send to LE, yes that has crossed my mind.

No, because Gail's mother has already come out and said that she sees the similarities and believes he could be involved.

http://www.wtoc.com/global/story.asp?s=13242142

Putting together a list of other possible victims to send to LE, yes that has crossed my mind.

definitely putting a little of possibles needs to be done. I was asking about contacting them to se if we could find more info on home such as if he were in military and if so what exact years ect. Shaw is the only one that shows up on veromi but we know veromi isn't always accurate. I want to know if he had been anywhere else .

Maybe training for correctional officer, or if in fact he was in military where did he do boot camp ect.
I have a feeling this list could get long.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CleverFox
Back