GUILTY GA - Lydia Ivanditti, 63, dead in bathtub, Eatonton, 2 Dec 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If they are related, and 2 are incarcerated, then I would hope someone would not be afraid to come forward with a description of the man seen at the Dermonds house in May of 2014.

Did someone attempt to stage LI's death to look like she fell in the bathroom? Did she suffer blunt force trauma to the head just like Mrs. D?

There is a best defense move ever.

I would hope, I dont know that they are but sure would like to hear more on LI death, I was also thinking like you. AND Are there any similarities in this one and the D's? Also was thinking, Neither the D's nor LI appeared to be suicide as did Judge Cline and Vicki Stephens was pure (allegedly) accidental, dont know how it works with drowning someone to make it look accidental without leaving some traces or trauma......and now that I'm saying drowning, well, I guess three of these were deaths IN water if not FROM the water..........wow, but clearly the D's and thinking LI's is murder as well.............but the two already ruled as suicide and drowning are not similar in nature to the D's nor LI, so I guess wondering if there is any connection or similarites at all, would be amazing to find the D's killers in addition to LI..............maybe not related at all but still all these are very odd IMO as I seem to keep saying (lol) in some form or fashion

As was established earlier in the thread, LI's former business partner was incarcerated at the time. Don't believe that at this time it is appropriate to post info on any of his relatives.
Unlike the D case, I believe that this is being handled professionally and properly by the GBI and not egotistically guarded like a bone (D case). I do expect some sort of official news statement soon.
I check several times a day for new articles and there have been NONE the last week. Will continue to do.

Several questions out of curiosity in this case.

How long was LI involved and married to Dennis Ivanditti? What happened to him/their marriage? Where is he now? Does anyone know how he fit into her life?

Whatever happened to the charges against LI for gambling at the Cashmere?
Did those charges just go by the wayside due to who she knew?

Several questions out of curiosity in this case.

How long was LI involved and married to Dennis Ivanditti? What happened to him/their marriage? Where is he now? Does anyone know how he fit into her life?

Whatever happened to the charges against LI for gambling at the Cashmere?
Did those charges just go by the wayside due to who she knew?

Great questions! I'm sure LE is looking into anyone who would benefit from having Ms. Ivanditti on an insurance policy!

Not sure if the charges went wayside because of who she knew or because of progressive dementia. Sad.

A weak but documented link between D case and LI case was in 2011 when LI acted as a judge in a Fat Tuesday Chili Cook-off contest sponsored by Lake Oconee Community Church. This is the church with which the Ds were allegedly affiliated and attended the Easter before they were killed with their daughter and family.
The leader of this church, David Key, was the self-appointed media spokesperson for and made public the personal info on the Ds. He was in almost every media report right from the very beginning, even while Ms. D was still missing.

Community Fat Tuesday Ash Wednesday events — A Week of Equilibrium
All are invited to a Community Fat Tuesday Chili Cook-off, Tuesday, March 8 at the Lake Welcome Center.* Mardi-gras dress is welcome.* Judges Chip Linus (Doc 103.9), Lydia Ivanditti (The Plaza Arts Center) and Cindy Lutini (Pasta for Life) will award prizes for Best Overall Taste, Popular Vote, Presentation, Closest to Heaven, Closest to Hell, and Best Cornbread."
"Events are sponsored by Lake Oconee Community Church"
"Call to Worship, March 2, 2011"
http://www.lakeoconeebreeze.net/new...cle_597bee37-74ca-5f89-a3d3-1d2d6890d943.html

Meanwhile, the couple's pastor described them as a '"sweet couple ... unassuming ... family oriented."
We were all in shock and we really just don't know how they'd have any enemies or anybody who'd want to do anything to them," said the Rev. David Key of Oconee Lake Community Church. "They're the last couple that you would think anybody would break in and do this kind of violence to."
The Rev. Key said the couple had attended the church for about seven years, as recently as Easter Sunday.

"Victim's son: Putnam murder 'makes no sense'"
http://www.13wmaz.com/news/local/hancock/victims-son-putnam-murder-makes-no-sense/299105932

According to local officials, a daughter, Leslie Patton, lives in North Carolina; she and her children visited with her parents as recently as Easter, according to statements made to Atlanta media by their pastor, David Key of Lake Oconee Community Church.

Link for above is no longer active

Arrest made in death of once-prominent Eatonton woman found slain in her home

...The victim, 63-year-old Lydia Ivanditti, died of strangulation and drowning, officials said.
An acquaintance of hers, 26-year-old Frank Don Causey of Eatonton, was charged with murder, the GBI said. He was being held at the Putnam County jail on Tuesday evening....

more at: http://www.macon.com/news/local/crime/article122063024.html

Oh no! Strangulation and drowning... violent.

https://gbi.georgia.gov/press-releases/2016-12-20/arrest-made-ivanditti-homicide-investigation
Arrest Made in Ivanditti Homicide Investigation
December 20, 2016
Update
Eatonton, GA - On Tuesday, December 20, 2016, the death of Lydia Ivanditti was ruled a homicide due to the combined effects of strangulation and drowning. On the afternoon of December 20, 2016, Frank Don Causey, age 26, was arrested in Eatonton and charged with one count of Murder (OCGA 16-5-1). Causey is an acquaintance of Ivanditti and originally from Memphis, TN, but has been living in Eatonton on and off for several years. This investigation has been a combined effort of the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, Eatonton Police Department, Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office, Putnam County Sheriff’s Office, Department of Community Supervision, Georgia Department of Corrections Criminal Investigations, Georgia State Patrol, Winder Police Department, United States Secret Service, Texas Rangers, Mississippi Bureau of Investigation, and Hellam Township Police (York, PA).
This investigation remains active and ongoing and no further information is available for release at this time.

Absolutely shocking to me! How about y'all?
Here is the mugshot of Frank Don Causey. Even more shocking!
Great work by LE!frank don causey lydia ivanditti.JPG

I believe this is the right Frank Causey from TN. The dates seem right. Arrested in 2012 for "domestic assault-bodily harm."
Arrest Report
Name: Frank Causey
Detention Date: April 4th, 2012
Charges: domestic assault-bodily harm

https://www.justmugshots.com/tennessee/memphis/951182

frank don causey memphis shelby TN dom violence arrest.JPG

Most recent mugshot from Memphis TN on March 17th, 2016 for Probation Violation. Gives date of birth as 08-18-1990.

frank don causey memphis shelby TN probation viol march 17 2016.JPG

I wish they would say something about how she knew him or why he was suspected. Did they find his DNA or drivers license in her house. Why wouldn't that be published?

I hope he has not been charged just because he looks like a murderer and they needed to solve this quick. He does look like one, though and I would hesitate to befriend him. Unless he was talented artist, since they often look like derelicts but usually harmless. Since she was employed in the arts at one time, maybe ...

He certainly couldn't double for some sexy, young stud, that's for sure! Maybe he had been an employee at Cashmere at one time. Maybe he was down on his luck and tried to get a loan from her, and she said no. He could have decided to rob her home, not realizing she was there. Then, when he discovered her, he couldn't have her calling the police...

https://gbi.georgia.gov/press-releases/2016-12-20/arrest-made-ivanditti-homicide-investigation
Arrest Made in Ivanditti Homicide Investigation
December 20, 2016
Update
Eatonton, GA - On Tuesday, December 20, 2016, the death of Lydia Ivanditti was ruled a homicide due to the combined effects of strangulation and drowning. On the afternoon of December 20, 2016, Frank Don Causey, age 26, was arrested in Eatonton and charged with one count of Murder (OCGA 16-5-1). Causey is an acquaintance of Ivanditti and originally from Memphis, TN, but has been living in Eatonton on and off for several years. This investigation has been a combined effort of the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, Eatonton Police Department, Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office, Putnam County Sheriff’s Office, Department of Community Supervision, Georgia Department of Corrections Criminal Investigations, Georgia State Patrol, Winder Police Department, United States Secret Service, Texas Rangers, Mississippi Bureau of Investigation, and Hellam Township Police (York, PA).
This investigation remains active and ongoing and no further information is available for release at this time.

Thank you for the post! It reinforces what Firefox has been posting passionately on the Drummond thread and has been saying all along..

Coordination of agencies!

I know this man personally and he is not a great person to be around. Something is mentally wrong with him but can put on a great show. He has a very bad temper. He can be a very good manipulator so there's no telling how he charmed his way into this woman's life. He use to stalk me. Him and his brother use to send threating message to me regularly after I stop communicating with him. So this do not surprise me at all about his arrest. But I am made that this woman had to lose her life because she ran across this crazy man.

I know this man personally and he is not a great person to be around. Something is mentally wrong with him but can put on a great show. He has a very bad temper. He can be a very good manipulator so there's no telling how he charmed his way into this woman's life. He use to stalk me. Him and his brother use to send threating message to me regularly after I stop communicating with him. So this do not surprise me at all about his arrest. But I am made that this woman had to lose her life because she ran across this crazy man.

:welcome: I'm glad you were able to get away from him. I wonder if he did odd jobs for Ms. Ivanditti?

:I wonder if he did odd jobs for Ms. Ivanditti?
LI wrote on her FB page for that she "moved to Atlanta" in 2016. She had been at an ex-husband's house in Atlanta recently. At one time, I was wondering if she had him helping her pack to move to Atlanta as 2016 was almost over.
Honestly, from comments made on some articles regarding the Cashmere and another trusted local source, I am wondering if maybe sale of drugs was somehow involved.
The fact that the person arrested also had a charge involving bodily injury even though it was 5 years ago is significant to me. Indicates a propensity for violence.
I would like to know if LI was clothed or not in the bathtub.
I have a lot of confidence in the investigation of this case, and am sure that they had absolute evidence to arrest the young man. Excellent coordination among LE.
So much more to know. This has been a very interesting, exciting and fast moving case to me, and I look forward to finding out more about exactly what happened.
The truth is so much stranger and much more interesting than fiction!

"Arrest made in death of once-prominent Eatonton woman found slain in her home"

I did note that this article referred to LI as "once-prominent," Seems all of the previous articles always referred to her as "prominent", which she absolutely seemed to be from her position at the local Arts Center, and also from articles written by or about her activities promoting the center and the Arts in general. Very professional, intelligent and a go-getter it seemed to me.
It seems that something happened???
So very sad all the way around.

The Eatonton Messenger was in the mailbox today around lunch time. It listed the agencies investigating the murder of LI as Baldwin County SO, GBI, Eatonton PD, Putnam Co SO, department of community supervision, Georgia Dept of Corrections Criminal Investigations Unit, GA State Patrol, Winder PD, US Secret Service, Texas Rangers, Mississippi Bureau of Investigations, and Hellam Township Police of York, PA!

So many different counties, pd's, and agencies from other states....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back