Identified! GA - Macon, WhtMale, 50's, Bald, Goatee/Mustache, Rose tattoos, 8 Jan 2018 - Richard Mitchem

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Annoying....still not in Namus, not on the GBI unidentified page....How long does this take normally? No media attention after the last article on January 8. No clothing description besides he had dark clothes....grrrrr what was the color of his hair/eyes...He is on the missing and tattooed Facebook page now, but he needs a little more exposure. If his original tattoos where indeed covered up (and I think they are) the things we know now about him are probably not enough.

Hmmm...He should be on sites like the Doe Network as well but I don't see any information about him on there. I've read of cases where mostly Jane Does were properly buried and it saddens me that he will not get this same type of burial. Is it because he was an older man with tattoos? It truly feels like this guy is a nobody to most and that's just not right at all. Without the case number or information about the investigating agency, it will be difficult to add him onto Namus. This is probably one of the saddest unidentified cases I've seen on this forum.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025
Back