GA GA - Matthew Chiu, 36, Athens, 15 July 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

mlhenn

Reaction score

Detectives are asking for assistance in locating Matthew Chiu. Matthew was last seen on 7/15/24, leaving the Cornerstone Church in Athens, GA.

Matthew is 36 years old, 5’7”, and weighs approximately 170 lbs. He has tattoos, specifically the King of Hearts on his left hand and the Queen of Hearts on his right hand. He was last seen wearing the clothing in the picture on the right: a black T-shirt and jeans.

2d1f59_f47877e7bb704aff93321df600a2ffab~mv2.jpg

Police have no strong leads on whereabouts of missing Athens man​

Gannett
WAYNE FORD, ATHENS BANNER-HERALD
August 28, 2024 at 11:30 PM

The last reported sighting of missing man Matthew Arthur Chiu was on July 15 when he left Cornerstone Church in east Athens.

The 36-year-old man, described in an Athens-Clarke police report, as homeless, wandered off and to the consternation of his father and friends, he hasn’t been seen since.

Athens-Clarke police detective Charles Burgamy said Wednesday that he recently received several tips from the public, which he said he appreciated but so far none have led to Chiu’s whereabouts. Chui has a cell phone, but the phone does not ring when called.

After the father made his report, police checked local hospitals and jail records, but he was not in any such locations.

More in above article

Just some notes upon reading what little info there is about him:

He looks like he lifts weights and seems very fit.
He resembles actor Seth Rogen, to me! Like, quite a bit! :oops:
Interesting that he has a Chinese surname, as his NaMus states he is white/caucasian and his appearance looks it, too.

Moo

Just some notes upon reading what little info there is about him:

He looks like he lifts weights and seems very fit.
He resembles actor Seth Rogen, to me! Like, quite a bit! :oops:
Interesting that he has a Chinese surname, as his NaMus states he is white/caucasian and his appearance looks it, too.

Moo
I think he also resembles the Irish boxer, MacGregor? I don’t really watch boxing but I think he definitely looks a lot like him. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fruit
Back