Found Alive GA - Miranda Hakimi Harvey, 29, Atlanta, 16 June 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
the baby is back with her father. praying they find Miranda and get her help.

the baby is back with her father, and Miranda has been found unharmed.

the baby is back with her father, and Miranda has been found unharmed.

I believe you and it is great news. Can someone please post a media link with this update when available so I can alert a mod to mark the thread found safe?

Thank you.

Incredibly sad.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I'm not seeing where Miranda has been found. As far as I can tell, she is still MIA. It's odd that she drove all the way from Maryland to Hartsfield Airport, which isn't an airport you won't be in when traveling, much less just "dropping off" a child. Parking is crazy, it's difficult to navigate with kids. It just seems that there has to be some specific reason she choose this airport instead of one of the smaller airports between ATL and Maryland.

"Police: Mom who left child at airport found"
POSTED: JUN 16 2017 08:22PM EDT
UPDATED: JUN 17 2017 12:39PM EDT

"ATLANTA - Authorities say they have located a 29-year-old woman who left her 4-year-old with a couple at Atlanta’s airport.

Athens-Clarke County Police say Maranda Hakimi Harvey was found just before 10 a.m. Saturday after they received a 911 call stating that she was staying at the Graduate Hotel in Athens.

Harvey is undergoing medical evaluations, police said." (BBM)
http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/262016212-story

Many, many thanks to the person who contacted LE.

I am so sorry that Maranda is going through this. It is so incredibly difficult and frustrating trying to be a good parent while fighting mental illness. I have had to be away from my children for days or weeks at a time in order to get effective treatment. It is a very painful thing to have to go through, but I just have to do it, so that when I come home, I can be the mom I want to be and my kiddos deserve.

I hope that Maranda gets whatever help and support she needs. I will be praying for her and her daughter.

As to those who are posting comments online that are critical of Maranda, we as a society have to do a much better job of educating the public about mental illness, IMO.

"Police: Mom who left child at airport found"
POSTED: JUN 16 2017 08:22PM EDT
UPDATED: JUN 17 2017 12:39PM EDT

"ATLANTA - Authorities say they have located a 29-year-old woman who left her 4-year-old with a couple at Atlanta’s airport.

Athens-Clarke County Police say Maranda Hakimi Harvey was found just before 10 a.m. Saturday after they received a 911 call stating that she was staying at the Graduate Hotel in Athens.

Harvey is undergoing medical evaluations, police said." (BBM)
http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/262016212-story

Many, many thanks to the person who contacted LE.

I am so sorry that Maranda is going through this. It is so incredibly difficult and frustrating trying to be a good parent while fighting mental illness. I have had to be away from my children for days or weeks at a time in order to get effective treatment. It is a very painful thing to have to go through, but I just have to do it, so that when I come home, I can be the mom I want to be and my kiddos deserve.

I hope that Maranda gets whatever help and support she needs. I will be praying for her and her daughter.

As to those who are posting comments online that are critical of Maranda, we as a society have to do a much better job of educating the public about mental illness, IMO.

I just want to give you a hug for writing this, inmyhumble. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also am close to Miranda and her family, this is not looking good and there seems to be more information that I don't think I want to post out here for everyone to know but there is reason to believe this may turn out fatal. There is nothing anyone can do but wait and see what happens.

I am sorry to hear this.
Thank you for joining websleuths, but wish it were under different circumstances.

I just want to give you a hug for writing this, inmyhumble. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much, Dalagali, and a hug right back!!

Honestly, I might very well have been one of those online "critics" if it hadn't happened to me.

It really can happen to anyone, just like cancer, stroke, etc., IMO.

Thank God she's been located. I pray she received the care she needs. And also prayers for her daughter.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back