Found Deceased GA - Morgan Bauer, 19, flew from MN, Citgo station, Covington, 27 Feb 2016 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

hey-Debbie

Reaction score
A teen’s big move across the country has now morphed into a terrifying mystery for her family. Morgan Bauer, 19, was last heard from on February 29, but has gone silent since. The teen had recently relocated to Atlanta from her hometown of Aberdeen, South Dakota.

“She wanted to be her own person, move to a big city and spread her wings,” Sherri Sichmeller, Morgan’s mother, told Dateline. “For her to go completely silent on all counts is not her.”

A teen’s big move across the country has now morphed into a terrifying mystery for her family. Morgan Bauer, 19, was last heard from on February 29, but has gone silent since. The teen had recently relocated to Atlanta from her hometown of Aberdeen, South Dakota.

“She wanted to be her own person, move to a big city and spread her wings,” Sherri Sichmeller, Morgan’s mother, told Dateline. “For her to go completely silent on all counts is not her.”

Can we revisit this case? It was removed in the beginning because of some discrepancies. She is still missing. Her family has tried to make progress in this investigation. I'm hoping that maybe Websleuths can bring some new light to helping her family find the answers they need.

Almost 2 years past with no sign of life from Morgan, I hope the police investigated the couple Morgan met , they were the last to see her. very sadly there's a possible chance of Foul play, Morgan totally disappeared also from her social network.

I hope the police will realise that it's not looks like a case of ran away and they
will increase the speed of the investigation.

I pray that Morgan is safe .

I understood that Morgan's grandmother past away lately ,I understand that they were very close, Morgan didn't contact her even once from the day of her disappearance, I fear that the sudden disconnection in Morgan's social network and the sudden disconnection from her grandmother and her friends Implies that something sinister has happened to her , maybe someone offered her a job but
he/ they had other plans for Morgan and they harmed her.

I am afraid that if the police will not treat this disappearance as very serious
this case will become a cold case.

Are there any updates?

I understood that Morgan's grandmother past away lately ,I understand that they were very close, Morgan didn't contact her even once from the day of her disappearance, I fear that the sudden disconnection in Morgan's social network and the sudden disconnection from her grandmother and her friends Implies that something sinister has happened to her , maybe someone offered her a job but
he/ they had other plans for Morgan and they harmed her.

I am afraid that if the police will not treat this disappearance as very serious
this case will become a cold case.

Are there any updates?
I saw that her grandmother passed too. I know there was a lot of drama surrounding her disappearance and people said she didnt have the best relationship with her mom etc. etc. The family drama caused a lot of problems and people didn't take the disappearance seriously. I always hated that her first case was taken down because the mom couldn't get a missing person case filed. I think it might have been different if they had the support of WS because you guys are the best.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

It is almost two years now since she disappeared.

Terrible mistake to move in with people she had only met online, especially through that website - murder cases in Ohio, Georgia etc where the perp was someone who posted an ad on CL- I really hope I am totally wrong but I feel Morgan was a victim of foul play.

It is almost two years now since she disappeared.

Terrible mistake to move in with people she had only met online, especially through that website - murder cases in Ohio, Georgia etc where the perp was someone who posted an ad on CL- I really hope I am totally wrong but I feel Morgan was a victim of foul play.

I agree, Morgan probably too trusting and that's led to great danger .

On The Vanished Podcast the mother said that regarding the couple Morgan met, the female wrote on social media that her boyfriend Bob likes to kill people for fun! she wrote it on the day Morgan disappeared.

the mother also mentioned that people who know bob said that his very threatening person, a psychotic. I think there is a big possibility that the couple is responsible to Morgan disappearance, I don't think the police put enough pressure on them .

When someone who is very active in social Media like Morgan suddenly stops to use the media and stops any connection with her friends It is likely happening not because she wants too but becouse she can't keeping in touch,
that's why I'm afraid that Morgan met Foul play.

p.s . Morgan's phone stopped working from the town where the couple lived.

2 Years past and Morgan is still missing.

I am Praying for Morgan's return.
I hope for updates soon

I remember this case...didn't she rent a room off of craigslist or something like that? Considering her career choice, I lean more toward Morgan being a trafficking victim.

https://www.facebook.com/Where-is-Morgan-956429284464198/
Vail,
You don't just jump to conclusions. Never have. And I usually agree with you.
I still do on Morgan. It stinks, but it's probably what happened.

Why, WHY does this happen?

Helicopter parents are seen in society as being awful. I can tell you SO many stories about what I've personally witnessed and have been completely disgusted at the way some have been so over-bearing, to the point of embarrassing the kid. But, maybe that's what should happen.
On the flip-side though, those same helicopter parents push their kids away and the kids are so defiant and against the parents that they fall victim.

(Not implying Morgan was in either situation.)

Moo

I just don't get any of this.

Seems like, imo, Morgan moved away to make it for herself.

What happened after that? She went missing and became a thread here.
I'm sad.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

More than 2 years and 5 months past and Morgan is still missing, She was in touch with her friends every day through the social network , she love her grandmother a lot, Sadly Morgan's grandmother past away , there was not any contact from morgan since 25 Feb 2016 so I am really afraid that Morgan met A foul play.

I hope the police will investigate again the couple who were the last ones who saw morgan alive,
after reading about the couple ( especially the boyfriend) these couple should be investigated again.

Last edited:
Morgan Bauer, 22, has a tattoo on the back of her neck, right arm, left inner arm, and right shoulder. She has been missing since Feb. 12, 2016, from Atlanta. She was born April 13, 1996. She is described as being white with brown hair and blue eyes. She's 5'6" tall and weighs 130 pounds.

National Missing Children's Day: Find Missing Georgia Kids

MC3-1527169398-5901.jpg

Morgan Bauer, 22, has a tattoo on the back of her neck, right arm, left inner arm, and right shoulder. She has been missing since Feb. 12, 2016, from Atlanta. She was born April 13, 1996. She is described as being white with brown hair and blue eyes. She's 5'6" tall and weighs 130 pounds.

National Missing Children's Day: Find Missing Georgia Kids

MC3-1527169398-5901.jpg

I hope that the police Refers to the disappearance
as not voluntarily, I don't believe that a person who was in contact with friends every day will just disappear for 2 years and almost 6 months, on the day Morgan disappeared she said to one of her friends in the social media that they will talk later during the day , then morgan disappeared.

In my opinion a crime committed that day, the 25 of February 2016. There is Someone out there or maybe more than 1 person who know what happened to Morgan.

I feel so sad for Morgan and for her family and her friends.

Last edited:
Sadly I don't find any new updates, is Morgan's disappearance is mentioned on broadcasts on television from time to time or in new articles? (I did listened to
The Vanished Podcast regarding Morgan)
Is there any word from the police or total silence?
I hope there some progress in the investigation even if we do not hear about it

I think that Morgan was very determined to go alone to Atlanta , I don't think that anyone of her friends or family could stop morgan .I am afraid that in this point after 2 years and almost 6 months we should not just wish for Morgan's return but also for Justice, I wish I am wrong.

Last edited:
I've followed her case since the beginning, and it saddens me greatly that there doesn't seem to be a lot of action taken by LE to find out what happened to her.

The city Morgan's phone last pinged in was Porterdale, GA. Porterdale is a small town south and east of Atlanta. There is a video Morgan uploaded to Instagram in the days (maybe the same day) leading up to her disappearance. In the video, she's filming herself walking through an open field. You can see in the background a man following behind her, it's safe to assume it's someone she's with. You can also see a car, parked on the road. A few of us who follow her Missing Morgan page on Facebook agree that the background appears to be a park in Porterdale, though this cannot be said for sure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo
Back