GUILTY GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The suspect, Roswell resident Jeffrey A. Hazelwood, was arrested and charged with two counts of murder around 5 a.m. Wednesday morning, said Roswell Police Department Chief Rusty Grant.

http://kneb.com/abc_national/20year...f-two-georgia-teens-police-say-abcid35746796/

The victims, Natalie Henderson and Carter Davis, both 17, were found dead by a delivery driver behind a Publix supermarket in Roswell shortly before 6 a.m. Monday, the Roswell Police Department said.

Police say the teens arrived at the shopping center between 2 and 4 a.m. Their parents told officers they thought the teens were still at home in bed.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/nor...-home-in-connection-to-teens-murder/416306567

bbm It appears that he may have a job in that area to be in that area early in the morning, two mornings. jmo idk
He most likely works at the Michael's diagonal from the Publix. I'm not sure if that's why he was in the area, though (I can't believe he'd need to be at Michael's anywhere near that early/late). It may have just been a weird hangout location for him. He does seem to be... aloof.

Generally speaking, there are really only two reasons that two teenagers would be meeting behind a shopping center between 2 and 4 am: Sex or drugs. Why else meet in the wee hours in a clandestine location? I cast no judgement here. I was an adventurous teenager once. I am merely trying to determine possible motive and why NH and CD ended up in such a strange location when their families thought they were still at home asleep in bed. MOO.

They were both involved in sports, I wonder if they had practice before class and went a little earlier for some one on one time. jmo idk I don't drugs with these two, now the suspect is a different story. jmo idk

They were both involved in sports, I wonder if they had practice before class and went a little earlier for some one on one time. jmo idk I don't drugs with these two, now the suspect is a different story. jmo idk

I don't know if there were drugs involved or not. My kid's high school had a few students this year busted for drugs. This is one of wealthiest public high schools around Charlotte by income. The kids involved included scholar athletes, IB program participants, and all came from families living in $500k homes and above. I knew one boy who has been in my home, and I was beyond shocked. Good family, good grades, and a baseball scholarship to USC(sc). Drugs are everywhere.
i do not and will not accuse the victims of being involved in drugs, just adding that it is possible to be successful and use drugs in school.

Yes my daughter had a lot of wealthy classmates and they were the ones who could afford drugs and alcohol. Even the athletes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. (I am on my phone so I don't have access to the thanks button.)

If I go to websleuths on my phone I scroll to the bottom of the page, (before logging in) and you will see Log in | Register | Full Site |Top | I select (full site) and it gives me more options. Hope that helps/works.

Generally speaking, there are really only two reasons that two teenagers would be meeting behind a shopping center between 2 and 4 am: Sex or drugs. Why else meet in the wee hours in a clandestine location? I cast no judgement here. I was an adventurous teenager once. I am merely trying to determine possible motive and why NH and CD ended up in such a strange location when their families thought they were still at home asleep in bed. MOO.

Respectfully disagree. I grew up in Atlanta and was really into punk rock. At the time, shows started at midnight. STARTED. I was a straight A student, went to college on a full academic scholarship. LOTS of reasons Atlanta kids are out late that have nothing to do with drugs, sex, or other crimes. It's a different scene, esp in the wealthy suburbs. I didn't even have a curfew b/c I didn't do anything "wrong" that would concern my parents.

you would be shocked at which kids do drugs.

I would say you are the minority.

Respectfully disagree. I grew up in Atlanta and was really into punk rock. At the time, shows started at midnight. STARTED. I was a straight A student, went to college on a full academic scholarship. LOTS of reasons Atlanta kids are out late that have nothing to do with drugs, sex, or other crimes. It's a different scene, esp in the wealthy suburbs. I didn't even have a curfew b/c I didn't do anything "wrong" that would concern my parents.

How do you know that?

His page has been taken down it seems?
It's still up.

The girl in the photo was listed as in a relationship with him on his Facebook. She seems to have removed the relationship tag at this point.

It's still up.

The girl in the photo was listed as in a relationship with him on his Facebook. She seems to have removed the relationship tag at this point.

It might be cached for you? It's down for me, too.

It's still up.

Can't say that I blame her.

It's still up.

Thank you! I'm not able to open it for some reason. (I can see other fb pages though.) But I have seen the Instagram account now.

I feel he looks mean, obsessed, tense, cold.

He said he wants to get his life straight - my guess is he has had a drug charge.

And I think this was a drug deal gone wrong.

moo

They may have been tricked, lured, or coerced there.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3721928/Police-search-house-teens-gunned-near-Atlanta.html

Det. Zachary Frommer said said that officers also discovered a number of cellphones and messaging apps which had security devices they had to overcome as part of the investigation.

Drug dealers often have multiple cell phones and hard to break encrypted messaging apps makes sense if that's the case. The other people widely reported to use multiple cell phones and said encrypted apps are terror suspects. MOO.

ETA: If drugs are not involved then I'd be curious to know if LE found some form of a hit list in JH's house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member