Found Deceased GA - Nicole Amari Hall, 8, w/ autism, missing from motel, Norcross, 21 Nov 2021 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
Gwinnett County Police searching for missing 12-year-old with autism – WSB-TV Channel 2 - Atlanta (wsbtv.com)

EKJWW4ZJDFHSVHNZF4EKMCKDGM.jpg

The Gwinnett County Police Department is searching for Nicole Hall, a 12-year-old girl with autism.
  • Nicole was last seen by her mother between midnight and 1 a.m. this morning.
  • She disappeared from the Hometown Studios at 7049 Jimmy Carter Boulevard. She is new to the Peachtree Corners area.
  • Nicole is 4'10" tall and 80 pounds.
  • She has brown eyes and black shoulder-length hair.
  • She was last seen wearing a Tweedy-Bird jacket and a white and blue pajama set.
7049 Jimmy Carter Blvd - Google Maps

Since they are new to the area, maybe little Nicole woke up and was disoriented and wandered outside. If so, surely someone has noticed her, and alerted the management of the place. Nicole may not be able to tell them where their room, apt, whatever is located. All the rooms look the same. Lotsa people would be in the same fix if they didn't know the room number, etc.
I'm hoping LE can knock on some doors and/or pass around a flyer under the doors, etc., and that someone caring has found her...
Maybe this one will end soon and well.

Gwinnett police search for missing 8-year-old, mother 'extremely concerned' (fox5atlanta.com)
[...]

Hall was last seen wearing a blue jacket with the cartoon character Tweety on it and a blue and white pajama set. Police said she is possibly wearing her glasses and her rainbow light-up shoes.

[...]

Police said Hall’s mother is extremely concerned for her daughter’s safety. Anyone who may come in contact with her or learn of her whereabouts to call the GCPD detectives at 770-513-5300 or leave an anonymous tip with Crime Stoppers at 404-577-TIPS (8477) or www.stopcrimeATL.com.

News Details | Gwinnett County

Gwinnett police search for missing 8-year-old, mother 'extremely concerned' (fox5atlanta.com)
[...]

Hall was last seen wearing a blue jacket with the cartoon character Tweety on it and a blue and white pajama set. Police said she is possibly wearing her glasses and her rainbow light-up shoes.

[...]

Police said Hall’s mother is extremely concerned for her daughter’s safety. Anyone who may come in contact with her or learn of her whereabouts to call the GCPD detectives at 770-513-5300 or leave an anonymous tip with Crime Stoppers at 404-577-TIPS (8477) or www.stopcrimeATL.com.

News Details | Gwinnett County
I wonder where she was last seen? Wearing a jacket if she was seen why couldn't they tell if she was wearing her glasses and rainbow light-up shoes?
Wonder if she was picked up on any security cameras leaving the Hometown Studios?
Very strange.

I wonder where she was last seen? Wearing a jacket if she was seen why couldn't they tell if she was wearing her glasses and rainbow light-up shoes?
Wonder if she was picked up on any security cameras leaving the Hometown Studios?
Very strange.
I wonder as well. I sort of assumed that she was last seen in bed since it was midnight-1 a.m. and she was in pj's. I suppose she could have fallen asleep with her coat and shoes on, but glasses? I agree - strange. MOO

Nicole Hall missing Gwinnett County girl | 11alive.com
[...]

The Gwinnett County Police Department said the missing person call came in around 9 a.m. Nicole's mother told authorities she had last seen her when she went to sleep between midnight and 1 a.m. Sunday morning.

[...]

Although the search team has been active all day, with helicopters, K-9 units, and the Division of Family and Children Services working to find the young girl, Gwinnett Police told 11Alive they do not have any significant leads thus far. Officials are worried as the night grows colder and darker.

[...]

HAVE YOU SEEN HER? 8-year-old autistic girl missing since late Saturday night | News | cbs46.com
Police tell CBS46 she is in need of daily medicine, which she does not have.

Last edited:
They have been staying there nearly three months, wonder who is paying for the room? Maybe a boyfriend?

The Gwinnett County Police Department said the missing person call came in around 9 a.m. Nicole's mother told authorities she had last seen her when she went to sleep between midnight and 1 a.m. Sunday morning.

She went missing at some point after that from the HomeTowne Studios hotel where at 7049 Jimmy Carter Blvd, where she and her mother have been staying for nearly three months.

Nicole Hall missing Gwinnett County girl | 11alive.com

I pray they find little Nicole tonight.

Two of my children (now 18 and 24) have autism. Their brains process information differently and both of them tried (one succeeded) to leave the house by themselves when they were younger. One took off running and didn’t need to put pants or shoes on and he was wearing a cape. The other prepared for her run by first getting her shoes and coat. They both thought that we had left them home alone (of course we didn’t).

So it might be that Nicole woke up and for some reason thought she should go outside. It’s very possible she took her shoes, coat, and glasses.

Please let them find her tonight. She must be terrified.

I live in Gwinnett County and the extended stay they are living in is a mixture of families that can't afford an apartment and drug dealing, trafficking and prostitution. The rooms are not representative of what you see online. Many reviews talk about the break ins, drug dealing and filthy roach infested rooms. No sign of her yesterday despite the air and ground search. Whether there are working cameras in the area is not known. The may have her glasses comment was odd. Either they are in the room or not. I am sure the police are checking if she has been seen at the hotel recently or school. I would hope the police also check her daily medication to see if the amount remining matches her going missing after midnight Saturday. Should also check any electronics and phone of the last person to see her for search activity and ping locations. She could have stepped out, wandered off and be hungry, cold and tired not knowing how to get back. She could have stepped out and been taken by someone in the area. Or the worst case scenario.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildandfree
Back