Found Deceased GA - Nicole Amari Hall, 8, w/ autism, missing from motel, Norcross, 21 Nov 2021 *ARRESTS*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In this situation, it has been a long time for her to be missing...
Surely the residents of the motel are aware of this situation and would notify someone if they saw her. If drug-dealing or prostitution is going on in a room, etc., they wouldn't be looking nor would they be telling, IMO.
At least it's daylight and finding her should be easier. Scared for this sweet girl... Prayers again for her.

Looking at the building on Google maps it I can’t see any obvious security cameras on their property. I cannot imagine operating a facility like that without security cameras, especially not when that technology is so prevalent and accessible now :(

It sounds like cameras wouldn’t benefit the motel’s frequent customers. JMO.

Nicole Amari Hall missing Gwinnett County girl | 11alive.com

The Gwinnett County Police Department said the missing person call came in around 9 a.m. Nicole's mother told authorities she had last seen her when she went to sleep between midnight and 1 a.m. Sunday morning.

I must have misread the time frame. So Nicole could have gone missing in early hours of Sunday morning. She wasn't reported until 9am.

Looking at the building on Google maps it I can’t see any obvious security cameras on their property. I cannot imagine operating a facility like that without security cameras, especially not when that technology is so prevalent and accessible now :(
Keeping expenses down, and perhaps some residents stay there because there are none...
(I guess I'm in a somewhat cynical mood today, huh?)

She's been missing too darn long -- SMH. Grrrrr.

Nicole Amari Hall missing Gwinnett County girl | 11alive.com

The Gwinnett County Police Department said the missing person call came in around 9 a.m. Nicole's mother told authorities she had last seen her when she went to sleep between midnight and 1 a.m. Sunday morning.

I must have misread the time frame. So Nicole could have gone missing in early hours of Sunday morning. She wasn't reported until 9am.

bbm
Good point, @swanniee11, good point.
I just assumed she went out in the dark, but it's more likely that being so young, and being autistic may have made her afraid of the dark. Woke up in the a.m., probably used the rest room, and maybe saw or heard another child outside, saw a cat or dog, a toy -- who knoze -- and went out to see whatever. Got lost or got taken...

NOV 22, 2021
8-year-old girl with autism still missing in Gwinnett County | News | cbs46.com
[...]

"It's possible that she might have wandered away but if there was someone around we want to find that out as well," said Gwinnett County Police Sgt. Jennifer Richter. "Mom said she was asleep and when she woke up the child was gone.”

[...]

Police said Amari and her mother have stayed at the hotel for a few months. They live with another adult and other children. They said the mother is cooperating.

Police have searched every room in the hotel, they have K9 teams searching the area and launched their helicopter. They're also looking at surveillance video from nearby buildings.

[...]

NOV 22, 2021
[...]

"It's possible that she might have wandered away but if there was someone around we want to find that out as well," said Gwinnett County Police Sgt. Jennifer Richter. "Mom said she was asleep and when she woke up the child was gone.”

[...]

Police said Amari and her mother have stayed at the hotel for a few months. They live with another adult and other children. They said the mother is cooperating.

Police have searched every room in the hotel, they have K9 teams searching the area and launched their helicopter. They're also looking at surveillance video from nearby buildings.

[...]
Was the other adult watching the children and mom away? Is this person male or female I wonder? What are the ages of the other children?

Let's assume Amari opened the door and walked out on her own. How is it neither Mom, the other adult, nor any of the other children heard the door open and close? Was mom & Amari alone in the room? Does Hometown Studios' rooms have a front and back door? Something isn't jiving here. :confused: MOO

Let's assume Amari opened the door and walked out on her own. How is it neither Mom, the other adult, nor any of the other children heard the door open and close? Was mom & Amari alone in the room? Does Hometown Studios' rooms have a front and back door? Something isn't jiving here. :confused: MOO
Just one door. Outside corridor motel.
NOT a good area.
JMO

NOV 22, 2021
[...]
[...]

[...]
bm
Bravo to LE! Sounds like they are doing everything they can to try and find this little girl.
If she is afraid (quite likely, IMO), she may be hiding... The voices of LE and other searchers, the K9's, and whatever else, may have made her find a good hiding place, but she has got to be very hungry and possibly becoming dehydrated.
I don't like this... it scares me for that little girl. It's dark. Again. Current temp for Norcross, GA, 43F.
God bless and be with this little one.

Gwinnett County Police searching for missing 12-year-old with autism – WSB-TV Channel 2 - Atlanta (wsbtv.com)

EKJWW4ZJDFHSVHNZF4EKMCKDGM.jpg

The Gwinnett County Police Department is searching for Nicole Hall, a 12-year-old girl with autism.
  • Nicole was last seen by her mother between midnight and 1 a.m. this morning.
  • She disappeared from the Hometown Studios at 7049 Jimmy Carter Boulevard. She is new to the Peachtree Corners area.
  • Nicole is 4'10" tall and 80 pounds.
  • She has brown eyes and black shoulder-length hair.
  • She was last seen wearing a Tweedy-Bird jacket and a white and blue pajama set.
7049 Jimmy Carter Blvd - Google Maps
SBM

Channel 2′s Ashli Lincoln spoke with a security guard who said they have nightly security guards patrolling the property. The guard working Sunday night said she did not notice anything unusual.

Nothing unusual? o_O I wish Ashli Lincoln would have asked the security guard what "usual activity" looks like around midnight - 9 a.m. Is it quiet or lots of coming & going? Are there children walking & running around in the parking lot or on the balconies? How much traffic typically rolls through there on a normal Sunday night? Was there any foot traffic in and around Amari's room? I hope LE thought to ask the security guard these questions and more.

NOV 22, 2021
[...]

[...]

[...]
I don't like this! There are to many people in this small area that would notice her missing. IMO. I am trying to be victim friendly but at some point these questions need to be brought up. I have FLAGS. I pray I'm wrong. IMO

NOV 22, 2021
[...]

[...]

[...]
Not once has LE mentioned another adult cooperating, just the mother.

Not once has LE mentioned another adult cooperating, just the mother.
From what I've noticed/looked into, these rooms are like studio situations. 1-2 Beds in one room and the kitchen/bathroom are right there . Now we are reading she is with someone else and that persons children. Has anyone found a larger unit at this place?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amelia65452
Back