GA - Police arrest CDC official for child molestation, bestiality

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hopefully I can say this. I think it's a double standard to go into exactly why a woman would subject a child to such vile behavior especially the reasoning to "keep a man". We have men on here every single day and some in very high, lucrative careers and we don't speculate just to why they did what they did.

Nope she's guilty as s*it IMO, and in my heart it still tears me apart knowing that a woman should be a keeper of care for all children. We're nurturers. That would be a double standard as well.

It is what it is and this person who takes care of terrorism readiness for us all needs her *advertiser censored*s locked up and good. Hey do what you want at home, sister, but don't be hurting kids.

Meanwhile I can't link to where I read that these two stellar freaks got married possibly to avoid testifying against eachother.

TJ there has an education. He loves women and respects them because his mama raised him and his six sisters. Six sisters I said and he can do anything they can do and the other way around as well. I got that off his social network site I also can't link to.

Now what? Thank goodness a Doctor has helped this little guy although this has been going on at least since January 2010 and a Doctor knew but didn't take action. Say what?

Woman, man whatever. Stop hurting children and pets. Just stop.

Terrorism readiness? Someone practices bestiality and molests kids got to tell me what to do if I get anthrax. Sheet no way.

:moo: I know I am terrible but my first thought when reading the last line of your post: I'd like to give her some anthrax. :jail:

:moo: I know I am terrible but my first thought when reading the last line of your post: I'd like to give her some anthrax. :jail:

:please:Oh heck no, stilettos. She could have passed that to the poor kid and pet. Doesn't anthrax come from rabbits? Or rabbit droppings or something?

Can you imagine the people that work under her or for her? I'd be tempted to poke her in the eyeballs.

:please:Oh heck no, stilettos. She could have passed that to the poor kid and pet. Doesn't anthrax come from rabbits? Or rabbit droppings or something?

Can you imagine the people that work under her or for her? I'd be tempted to poke her in the eyeballs.

:what: Yeah, I know...my bad. I just hate it that this kind of depravity exists...and it doesn't help that I know people who work at the CDC. :banghead:

Wow just Wow! I was really disappointed to come here and read all your comments about this couple. Your suppose to be innocent until proven guilty! I'm sure some of you have either had a nasty EX or known someone who has. A couple of things that I've seen that evidently y'all have not is that #1. This was a X that concocted this and also got her mother involved. #2 They were BF and GF when they were first charged. #3 She passed a polygraph and it was admitted in Court and she had a behavioral scientist say she was not a pedophile. ALL of this coincided with a acrimonious divorce, that is still acrimonious evidently. I feel very sorry for this child because there is no telling what he has been coached to say about someone he probably loved. My first thoughts of doubt came when I read all of these charges were at the same time of a divorce. It's a shame someone is so angry and vicious they are willing to ruin TWO peoples lives because someone fell out of love with you. IF this is his child I hope he takes her to court for custody because this woman is not in her right mind and doesn't need to be raising that child. I've told friends before.. you have to learn to love your child more than you hate your (X) spouse! I just hope these people and this child never read the comments written here. SMH I've posted some links you can read about them being found INNOCENT of ALL CHARGES! This site does a LOT of good for missing, murdered people and I'm just shocked really at what I'm seeing.
http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/164024509-story
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/lawyer-for-cdc-official-accused-of-molestation-see/nXmpp/

the thread is old and probably from prior to being found not guilty.

my husband's ex wife would totally make some stuff up like this, thankfully she acts like a crazy person so she is not credible.

Wow just Wow! I was really disappointed to come here and read all your comments about this couple. Your suppose to be innocent until proven guilty! I'm sure some of you have either had a nasty EX or known someone who has. A couple of things that I've seen that evidently y'all have not is that #1. This was a X that concocted this and also got her mother involved. #2 They were BF and GF when they were first charged. #3 She passed a polygraph and it was admitted in Court and she had a behavioral scientist say she was not a pedophile. ALL of this coincided with a acrimonious divorce, that is still acrimonious evidently. I feel very sorry for this child because there is no telling what he has been coached to say about someone he probably loved. My first thoughts of doubt came when I read all of these charges were at the same time of a divorce. It's a shame someone is so angry and vicious they are willing to ruin TWO peoples lives because someone fell out of love with you. IF this is his child I hope he takes her to court for custody because this woman is not in her right mind and doesn't need to be raising that child. I've told friends before.. you have to learn to love your child more than you hate your (X) spouse! I just hope these people and this child never read the comments written here. SMH I've posted some links you can read about them being found INNOCENT of ALL CHARGES! This site does a LOT of good for missing, murdered people and I'm just shocked really at what I'm seeing.
http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/164024509-story
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/lawyer-for-cdc-official-accused-of-molestation-see/nXmpp/

the thread is old and probably from prior to being found not guilty.

my husband's ex wife would totally make some stuff up like this, thankfully she acts like a crazy person so she is not credible.

It was only 4 years ago. Everyone talked about how awful this person was, and moved on without checking the outcome or the actual facts of the case. I understand where Lizabutt is coming from.

I do as well.

It was only 4 years ago. Everyone talked about how awful this person was, and moved on without checking the outcome or the actual facts of the case. I understand where Lizabutt is coming from.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back