GA GA- Princella "Bird" Eppes, 22, Shot in the head inside her apartment, 9 July 1990 *RE-OPENED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

dotr

Reaction score
Sept 2 2022
''ATLANTA - For more than three decades, Princella Eppes' family has had to wonder who shot and killed the 22-year-old inside her apartment. Now, an investigator with the Atlanta Police Department is reviewing the case to try to find them answers.

"This right now is everything. I need this," said Kim Beasley, Eppe's older sister. "I need for my sister's death to be acknowledged. I need to know what happened to her and so, I have faith that we will know. I have faith that we are doing everything within our power as a family to make sure that people know about her and that we love her still today and that we miss her."

''According to the FOX 5 archives, a maintenance worker at The Earle Apartments on North Highland Avenue found Eppes dead inside her unit on July 9, 1990. The last time anyone had seen Eppes alive was three days earlier. Investigators determined she had been shot in the head.

Police have never been able to make an arrest in the case.

Beasley said her sister had only moved into the apartment about a week prior to her death. She described her as outgoing and energetic.''

July 09, 2024
1720558248857.png
''Eppes had moved from Massachusetts to Atlanta just a week before.
Channel 2 Investigative Reporter Ashli Lincoln talked to Eppes’ sisters, who were visiting the home on North Highland Avenue where Epps took her last breath more than three decades later.
This week, the city of Atlanta announced a $10,000 reward for any tips leading to an arrest.''

Jul 17, 2024
Princella Eppes, 22, was killed shortly after she moved into her apartment in 1990.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x
Back