Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Discovered Missing From Home By Non-Custodial Mom - Savannah #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brett Buffington
@BrettWSAV
·
4m

We found Billie Jo Howell, #QuintonSimon’s grandmother, at the hotel across the street from that beach bar this morning. She told Tybee Island police that I was “starting to annoy” her.
@WSAV
I really have no words.
Yes, because a reporter raising awareness for your missing grandchild is irritating.
Smdh.
M00.

Last edited:
Brett Buffington
@BrettWSAV
·
4m

We found Billie Jo Howell, #QuintonSimon’s grandmother, at the hotel across the street from that beach bar this morning. She told Tybee Island police that I was “starting to annoy” her.
@WSAV
I wish the reporter could tell her that she is more than starting to annoy THIS random stranger based thousands of miles away who is absolutely gutted that her grandson was most probably murdered. By her drinking partner.

JMO

Despicable.

Behavior that should close the deal with the jury when it comes to sentencing, whether for life in prison without parole, or the death penalty. I can just hear the prosecution's opening and closing comments now.

Shots at a beach bar.

Guess she's not in rehab as many of us thought.
Yep. Keep the pressure on as far as I'm concerned. Pair the photo's of the search site next to the ones at the beach bar during the trial.

Grrrrrr, I'm sickened by this. I've always had my firm beliefs in the dysfunction in this family and this confirms it for me.

I have to wonder why the GM or bio Mom were not at the memorial instead of taking shots?

Poor little Quinton, godspeed to all the searchers and LE. May he be found quickly and laid to rest with the respect and dignity he surely wasn't shown during his short lifetime.

MOO

Brett Buffington
@BrettWSAV
·
4m

@WSAV
I'm sure they'll get right on to helping you with that. Not like they've got anything else important to do. Oh, wait...

I'm getting sarcastic, so, that's my cue. I'm gonna tap out for a little. I'll check back in an hour or so, or after I sleep. Take care of yourselves, fellow vigil-holders. Go hug a cat or get a cup of tea if you need a breather. I can recommend both. I'm about to brew myself some T2 Relax. <3

I believe it's a male on the motorcycle.
Hmm, I'm not so sure. BJH does have some masculine features. Because she is frequently out of town on work assignments I assume she takes the motor home. It could make sense that the motorcycle is mounted on the back or towed so she doesn't have to drive the motor home around town. I don't know I could be wrong.

All JMO

Hmm, I'm not so sure. BJH does have some masculine features. Because she is frequently out of town on work assignments I assume she takes the motor home. It could make sense that the motorcycle is mounted on the back or towed so she doesn't have to drive the motor home around town. I don't know I could be wrong.

All JMO
I wouldn't swear to it, but I'm on a desktop monitor so I blew it up full size, and they appear to have a mustache.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste