Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Missing From Home - Mom ARRESTED- Savannah #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am going to go with defense that there is no evidence of who actually killed him or put him in the dumpster. Classic "Jose Baez" bait and switch defense. Can't prove who did it, so no guilty verdict.

Point fingers at anyone and everyone.

What other defense is there here?!
Didn't they have video or maybe a doorbell cam pic of her driving in the direction of the dumpster at that time? It seems like I recall something like that.

It's just so senseless and soulless, these people who hurt children, animals and the elderly. I cannot fathom it. :(

MOO

Weren't they able to identify his remains through DNA?
Yep, and LE didn't muck about. They sent him to Quantico.

The defense will not get any traction trying to argue that the remains found were too damaged or contaminated. That doesn't mean her lawyer won't try, though.

MOO

Yep, and LE didn't muck about. They sent him to Quantico.

The defense will not get any traction trying to argue that the remains found were too damaged or contaminated. That doesn't mean her lawyer won't try, though.

MOO

I still don't think anything happened with the stepfather, right??
Long time ago, now. But always felt that was a missing link.

Look at that precious little guy. :(
He's been dead longer than he was alive, if you're excluding gestation. He should be getting ready to start school next year. He should have been getting the chance to do so many things.

I'm just as angry about that as I was two years ago, just a month after I joined Websleuths.

He was irreplaceable, and he was literally treated like garbage.

MOO

He's been dead longer than he was alive, if you're excluding gestation. He should be getting ready to start school next year. He should have been getting the chance to do so many things.

I'm just as angry about that as I was two years ago, just a month after I joined Websleuths.

He was irreplaceable, and he was literally treated like garbage.

MOO
Just realised that today is my Websleuths anniversary.

And I'm proving the maxim 'start as you mean to go on'. Two years on, I'm still mad about Quinton.

Let's do this trial.

MOO

Congratulations @iamshadow21 ! You’ve been a great asset to Websleuths!

And thanks guys for chronicling this trial. I’m distracted by the hurricane right now- I have two daughters in Florida. So it’s really helpful to follow the trial on this thread instead of tracking down information in msm. I love you all!

Congratulations @iamshadow21 ! You’ve been a great asset to Websleuths!

And thanks guys for chronicling this trial. I’m distracted by the hurricane right now- I have two daughters in Florida. So it’s really helpful to follow the trial on this thread instead of tracking down information in msm. I love you all!
prayer for all our friends and their loved ones being affected by Milton or still recovering from Helene.

With the stream, maybe those of you who've followed more trials than me, do I need to sign up to Law & Crime to see it? With Gannon's trial, I just watched the court stream directly, but is that not an option, here?

I've never had to subscribe to watch a livestream. I just go to youtube and watch. I think you may have to be a subscriber to comment on some livestreaming/youtube channels, but I find the comments to be a distraction and turn them off anyway.

I've never had to subscribe to watch a livestream. I just go to youtube and watch. I think you may have to be a subscriber to comment on some livestreaming/youtube channels, but I find the comments to be a distraction and turn them off anyway.
Yeah, I just want the feed, I don't want chat from reporters or randoms. That's why I stuck to the court stream with Gannon's trial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n.zajk0wska
Back