Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Missing From Home - Mom ARRESTED- Savannah #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think her sitting there before the jury acting very calm and self possessed is only serving to highlight her agitated interview performances for them. At least I hope they are noting the difference and filing it away.

I think her sitting there before the jury acting very calm and self possessed is only serving to highlight her agitated interview performances for them. At least I hope they are noting the difference and filing it away.
Unless they put her on the stand, this is the only chance they're getting to see her work. I'm sure they're paying attention.

“He was my happy baby.” Prosecutor halts the video for a moment to drive that comment home. Was.
I hope they drive that home during closings, how very MANY times she referred to her baby in the past tense in those interview tapes. I've already lost count. WAS. WAS. WAS. WAS.

sadly I think she is telling a form of the truth about everything being "normal" that night. It was her normal to treat Quinton as a PITA. It was normal for her to treat him with disdain and show favoritism to her other children. It was normal for her to neglect her children in favor of her drug use and lifestyle. It was all perfectly normal. Until it wasn't and she had to figure out how to dispose of her son's body.

I am still watching this on mute....
I think I just saw a " My dog stepped on a Beeeee" moment...
OT boy was THAT a humdinger of a trial.

my coworker had to ask me who is this lady blubbering on your computer for the last hour? It is truly a performance to behold.

OT: Does anyone know what is the device on the mouth of that clerk with the white hat?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rwiz
Back