GA GA - Reagan Anderson and Chandler Kuhbander, adults, Hinesville,

Security cameras spot Anderson’s car at a Circle K in South Carolina. **edit to add image from the article showing Raegan pumping gas**

From your link:

"My understanding is his phone pinged at the same gas station where she lost her debit card and can be seen pumping gas," said Chief Tracey Howard of the Hinesville Police Department. "From what I'm able to see, I could not tell he was in the vehicle."

Not good…MOO

So the last sighting of either one of them was last Monday and nothing since.

We also don’t know if Chandler was in the car. No sighting of Chandler since he walked out of the gym.

Am I correct in saying that the breakup wasn’t recent? They had been broken up for almost a year? Essentially she’s been stalking him for a year.

Wow!

I’m not feeling good about this at all.

MOO

So the last sighting of either one of them was last Monday and nothing since.

We also don’t know if Chandler was in the car. No sighting of Chandler since he walked out of the gym.

Am I correct in saying that the breakup wasn’t recent? They had been broken up for almost a year? Essentially she’s been stalking him for a year.

Wow!

MOO
I don't know how long they have been broken up, but it wasn't recently. There seems to be a lingering attachment between the two. Each contact, for her, renewed the wound. Not good for someone who can't let go.

Wow!

MOO
^^SBMFF ^^
Per Court TV, the relationship ended in 2023 so we know it had to have been at least 6 months ago. I haven’t seen anything more specific reported w/regard to when they broke up.

Attachments

• IMG_1664.jpeg
    IMG_1664.jpeg
    132.8 KB · Views: 15
Okay … so this is interesting.

This YouTube channel created in 2014, if it is this Chandler Kkuhbander’s channel, has musical playlists for “driving music” (updated 4 days ago) and “workout music” (UPDATED TODAY).

What do you all think? Could this be his?

Attachments

• IMG_1672.jpeg
    IMG_1672.jpeg
    78.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1671.png
    IMG_1671.png
    216.5 KB · Views: 5

This YouTube channel created in 2014, if it is this Chandler Kkuhbander’s channel, has musical playlists for “driving music” (updated 4 days ago) and “workout music” (UPDATED TODAY).

Hmmm....
Hope it means good news -- as in they're ok, and just need to contact their families !

Well, with a distinctive name like "Chandler Kuhbander", it's got to be his.

Do we have any idea why they are headed for the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Fordge area?
I haven’t heard any conjecture w/regard to that w/the exception Jane (Chandler’s mother) stated that there was a phone ping 30 miles from Pigeon Forge (Court TV interview, IIRC).

I do know that multiple people have chosen to commit suicide via the Gatlinburg Sky Bridge/area chair lifts (Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge are in close proximity to one another).

I hope that is not the reason, but admittedly, that is where my mind went first as it was expressed Raegan has been suicidal. Just my thoughts/opinion as to a potential possibility.

They only show a snippet of the video at the gas station. Would he have remained in the car while she was pumping gas? No need to stretch, use the bathroom, get a drink? I also read somewhere they were seen at a few restaurants?

What's the deal with losing her debit card? Do they mean she left it at the gas station?

Chandler’s Instagram:

If you look at 07/22/2022 post, you can see fire academy grad pictures.

Interesting career/training-related photos are public, too.

They only show a snippet of the video at the gas station. Would he have remained in the car while she was pumping gas? No need to stretch, use the bathroom, get a drink? I also read somewhere they were seen at a few restaurants?

What's the deal with losing her debit card? Do they mean she left it at the gas station?

The window tint looks really dark. I wonder if there's any angle from the security cameras that give a glimpse through the front windshield.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soraxtm
Back