GA GA - Reagan Anderson and Chandler Kuhbander, adults, Hinesville,

GEORGIA — The search is still on for two Georgia firefighters out of Hinesville, but there are new details.

The car they were in, which was a black, low-profile 2017 Ford Focus with Georgia license plates reading GEX655, and a firefighter logo on the plate, was found.

This is the only media outlet saying the car was found so far. Looking for additional confirmation ...

GEORGIA — The search is still on for two Georgia firefighters out of Hinesville, but there are new details.

The car they were in, which was a black, low-profile 2017 Ford Focus with Georgia license plates reading GEX655, and a firefighter logo on the plate, was found.

This is the only media outlet saying the car was found so far. Looking for additional confirmation ...
Yeah that is pretty flippin vague about the car being found!

Yeah that is pretty flippin vague about the car being found!

I have to wonder if that's a typo. It looks like the same article they had up a few days ago with the new words "was found" being the only difference. It's midway through the article instead of being the lede and there's no period at the end of the sentence.

While I hope there is some forward movement in the case, I feel like this is a mistake rather than an actual update. Imo.

I have to wonder if that's a typo. It looks like the same article they had up a few days ago with the new words "was found" being the only difference. It's midway through the article instead of being the lede and there's no period at the end of the sentence.

While I hope there is some forward movement in the case, I feel like this is a mistake rather than an actual update. Imo.
Right. I know that they have been reporting all along that HIS vehicle was located, but that her vehicle was at large.

**Public Notice from the Hinesville Police Department**
We regret to inform the public that the bodies of missing persons, Raegan Anderson and Chandler Kuhbander, along with Anderson's vehicle, have been discovered in Cocke County, TN. Tennessee authorities are currently investigating the scene.
Details pertaining to the discovery of their bodies, vehicle and events leading to their deaths are not available at this time.

Questions should be directed to the Cocke County Sheriff’s Office or the Tennessee Bureau of Investigations.
We extend our deepest condolences to the Anderson and Kuhbander families during this incredibly difficult time.

Last edited:

Hinesville Police Department

**Public Notice from the Hinesville Police Department**

We regret to inform the public that the bodies of missing persons, Raegan Anderson and Chandler Kuhbander, along with Anderson's vehicle, have been discovered in Cocke County, TN. Tennessee authorities are currently investigating the scene.

Details pertaining to the discovery of their bodies, vehicle and events leading to their deaths are not available at this time. Questions should be directed to the Cocke County Sheriff’s Office or the Tennessee Bureau of Investigations.
We extend our deepest condolences to the Anderson and Kuhbander families during this incredibly difficult time.

This is a public find page, Chandler's brother is answering questions - Log into Facebook

According to the above link, where Chandler's brother was answering questions last night - Raegan is estranged from her family and he does not believe there has been any contact.
I saw some of his family members commenting that some of them were finding out the news of their bodies being discovered from posts in the FB group. That authorities had not yet reached them before they saw the posts on Facebook.

Such a devastating outcome for both of their families and friends. I also feel for the woman he was on the date with. So very sad .

Rest in peace, Chandler.

Utmost condolences to both of their families, and especially their parents.
This was not the outcome people hoped for.

I'll wait for more updates and hopefully the families will receive the answers needed.
Wondering if a note was found ?
Omo.

On June 22, according to a Pooler Police Department report, Anderson vandalized Kuhbander's vehicle after a date he was on with a different woman. Police arrested her after the incident.
Red bolding mine

The proverbial straw ?
Except they'd been broken up for a while ... and it's not as if Chandler wasn't allowed to see anyone else !
Omo.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duce1106