GA GA - Reagan Anderson and Chandler Kuhbander, adults, Hinesville,

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm wondering if she didn't shoot him shortly after luring him into her vehicle in GA, then drove aimlessly until she found the courage to shoot herself in TN.
Possible. As you theorized, he could have already been deceased.

Maybe Raegan was the one who was updating Chandler’s musical playlists on his YouTube channel.

However, how would she have hidden the body/the fact that he was deceased when pulling up to get gas in Cosby?

That’s the main thing that gives me pause (if he was already deceased).

Here is more lengthy MSM video (also states bodies found in vehicle):

I think it was all over very quickly.

Not the outcome I wanted but I am not surprised.

If she couldn’t have him no one could.

So very sad. Chandler’s mother knew.

My condolences to Chandler’s family and friends. Such a sad outcome.

MOO

Last edited:
What I don't understand is the business about her debit card being lost. Just a nagging detail that I wonder about. When and where did she lose it? Sometimes, if you use a debit card at an ATM and make too many attempts to log in with your pin number, the machine will "take" your card. I don't know if that happens at a gas pump, but think not -- maybe just flashes a message to "see cashier" --or something to that effect.

It's a moot point, now, but I hope that the details will come out as we try to make sense of this horrible and senseless tragedy.

What I don't understand is the business about her debit card being lost. Just a nagging detail that I wonder about. When and where did she lose it? Sometimes, if you use a debit card at an ATM and make too many attempts to log in with your pin number, the machine will "take" your card. I don't know if that happens at a gas pump, but think not -- maybe just flashes a message to "see cashier" --or something to that effect.

It's a moot point, now, but I hope that the details will come out as we try to make sense of this horrible and senseless tragedy.
Point of sale readers don’t generally take the card in. Only ATMs actually take the card in and could hold it rather than return it. That’s what I’ve seen.

From this article: ‘"My understanding is his phone pinged at the same gas station where she lost her debit card and can be seen pumping gas," said Chief Tracey Howard of the Hinesville Police Department. "From what I'm able to see, I could not tell he was in the vehicle."’

So, it seems like she ‘lost’ (or willingly left, imo) her debit card at the gas station where she was last captured on video.

Last edited:

Byron Anderson, 48, of Hinesville, Ga., charged with Conspiracy to Possess with Intent to Distribute and to Distribute methamphetamine, Heroin and Cocaine; and Possession with Intent to Distribute Methamphetamine

Reagan’s dad was charged in 2020. He passed away in January 2024.

Her dad’s drug charges could also have been a major stressor for her.
It sounds like Chandler’s family was a surrogate family for her.
They broke up and she lost them as well. JMO

This report states that on 06/24/24, Reagen Anderson was demoted by the Liberty County Fire Department and placed on administrative leave.

Attachments

• IMG_1711.jpeg
    IMG_1711.jpeg
    44 KB · Views: 11

2 Missing Ga. Firefighters Who'd Been High School Sweethearts Are Found Dead Days After Woman Keyed Man's Car

The two firefighters had dated for about seven years before breaking up, according to Kuhbander's parents
IMG_1824.jpeg
Hinesville Police in Georgia said in a statement Sunday the firefighters, Reagan Anderson and Chandler Kuhbander, were found dead in Cocke County, Tenn., just east of Gatlinburg. Officials said their bodies were recovered along with Anderson’s car, which police said they had been looking for since it was last spotted at a local gym last week.

“We extend our deepest condolences to the Anderson and Kuhbander families during this incredibly difficult time,” the Hinesville Police Department said.

Anderson and Kuhbander had dated for seven years, since they were in high school, Kuhbander’s parents told local WJCL last week.

"I'm so scared," Jane Kuhbander, Chandler’s mother, told the outlet amid the search for her son and his girlfriend. "I just want them home."

Kuhbander’s mother told WJCL that she last spoke to her son last Monday morning when he told her that Anderson had been continuously calling him and threatening herself.

"He was telling me she was blowing up his phone, and he said that she had threatened that she was going to commit suicide," Kuhbander’s mother told the outlet. "And, it's not the first time that she's done it."

Two days prior, on Saturday June 22, Anderson was reportedly arrested after allegedly keying Kuhbander’s car while he was on a date with another woman. Kuhbander’s mother told WJCL that Anderson posted bond after being charged with criminal damage to property and disorderly conduct.

It's crazy how differently this is been reported. She took a life because she didn't want him to be with anyone else. Had she been a man, she would have been dragged through the mud by now.

Such a soft news reporting. 2 people found dead instead of she killed her ex boyfriend.

It's crazy how differently this is been reported. She took a life because she didn't want him to be with anyone else. Had she been a man, she would have been dragged through the mud by now.

Such a soft news reporting. 2 people found dead instead of she killed her ex boyfriend.
I was surprised by that as well. I wonder if they’re hesitant because a cause of death hasn’t been released yet… moo

I was surprised by that as well. I wonder if they’re hesitant because a cause of death hasn’t been released yet… moo
Yes, I agree. This really, such an unusual situation - for a woman to kidnap a prior partner and then drive around and kill him and then herself. Not typical at all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yo_chacha
Back