Found Deceased GA - Reagan Anderson and Chandler Kuhbander, adults, Hinesville,

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if anyone ever checked his car for an AirTag or some other sort of tracking device. I have a really hard time believing she "just happened to be passing by" the Olive Garden. Also, I'd surely think they've done this, but an interview of the person Chandler was on a date with could be educational.

I wonder if the media is even inquire information about this case.
There is no need or urgency to put the information out by themself (police). (Just my take)

'Everybody' moved on the moment they were found.

Jmo

This sounds like a pressure cooker of a situation leading up to their deaths. Anderson had issues with family of origin and seems to have been close to Kuhbander's family (who continued to speak well of her, even after suspecting the worst--maybe advised by law enforcement to do this, to encourage her to turn herself in?), their relationship ended sometime in 2023, probably her only serious one if they've been dating since high school, Kuhbander moved out, she loses her dad in January, and, in the midst of all this, they're seeing each other regularly at work? I've been through a toxic break-up before, and it's almost like coming off drugs--every time you see each other, it resets the clock and keeps you from moving on properly. Very ugly situation.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katsimpson1022
Back