Found Deceased GA - Reagan Anderson and Chandler Kuhbander, adults, Hinesville,

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Cause of death has been released. GSW. Reagan left a suicide note in the car. Police report states Chandler was kidnapped.

The car was found parked in the woods of a private property. Kuhbander was in the passenger seat and Anderson was sitting on top of him.

Their IDs were found in the car, along with a suicide note written by Anderson dated June 25.”

They were last seen June 24th.

Raegans autopsy was released as public record. Chandlers has not been released yet, that I can find.

Attachments

• IMG_2277.png
    IMG_2277.png
    210.6 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_2278.png
    IMG_2278.png
    281.5 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_2279.png
    IMG_2279.png
    332.9 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2280.png
    IMG_2280.png
    87.6 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2281.png
    IMG_2281.png
    125.1 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2282.png
    IMG_2282.png
    229.3 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_2283.png
    IMG_2283.png
    54.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2284.png
    IMG_2284.png
    185.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2285.png
    IMG_2285.png
    120.6 KB · Views: 54
It just all seems so inadequate, so sad. And for what? Jealousy? Possessiveness?

Two people livivg their lives, she forces Chandler to go with her, and it ends in another case of murder-suicide, summarized in a few pieces of paper. Chandler's family knew how badly it was likely to turn out. And they were right. And they now live with loss every day.

My condolences to those affected.

It just all seems so inadequate, so sad. And for what? Jealousy? Possessiveness?

Two people livivg their lives, she forces Chandler to go with her, and it ends in another case of murder-suicide, summarized in a few pieces of paper. Chandler's family knew how badly it was likely to turn out. And they were right. And they now live with loss every day.

My condolences to those affected.

Yes, I, too, feel horribly for Chandler's family. They took Reagan in, out of the goodness of their hearts. Not everyone would take in the son's GF, many would say, "OK, meet here, but we are not her family". And then, people with some personality traits grow on everyone in that house. After the split, she was probably left with a huge void inside her soul, but it is not Chandler family's fault or problem.
She reminds me of KA in Mo Wilson's case, and as we can see, these women can be very dangerous.

"The autopsy documents said Anderson shot Kuhbander and then herself. Kuhbander had two gunshot wounds to the left side of the upper back near the neck that ultimately killed him. His manner of death was listed as a homicide. Whereas Anderson had a gunshot wound to the head, and the manner of death was a suicide."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz
Back