GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also plan to follow this trial. I'm also hoping this is our usual where we all agree who is guilty. OR is it just me, who so far, thinks AS is guilty?

I heard a blurb on HLN today asking if Andrea used Hemy to get rid of Rusty because there was a third man. Any truth to that???

Yep. Jury selection begins on 29th of July.

:seeya: hi Shelby!

Looks like a lot of our peeps are going to be following this one...... Yay!...
I missed my virtual friends...:floorlaugh:
.....and another cute prosecutor to swoon over ....
:blushing:

:seeya: hi Shelby!

Looks like a lot of our peeps are going to be following this one...... Yay!...
I missed my virtual friends...:floorlaugh:
.....and another cute prosecutor to swoon over ....
:blushing:

I'd call Mr. James dashing, rather than cute. But I'll definitely share him with you, if you'll permit :seeya:

So this will be the second trial that I know nothing about and I will be following only by the evidence presented in court.

Should be interesting!

So this will be the second trial that I know nothing about and I will be following only by the evidence presented in court.

Should be interesting!

I'll be interested in reading your thoughts and reactions. Loved your analysis of the last major trial. I'll admit my pre-knowledge and bias in this case up front. I followed Hemy's trial online and watched every minute of it and have kept up with the reporting on this one. Lets just say I have no love for this defendant, but big love for the DA and judge.:rockon:

I'd call Mr. James dashing, rather than cute. But I'll definitely share him with you, if you'll permit :seeya:

...ok I guess we can share.....
I was used to sharing Juan, mike and seal last time round....:floorlaugh:
Just don't let gauntlet know....:seeya::floorlaugh:

If her actions on the stand are anything like her prior court appearance, then this trial is going to be a train wreck!

i dont think she will take the stand again but it should be priceless the jury sees her first testimony

Maybe when Hemy hears about the new love interest, he will feel differently about testifying.

Maybe when Hemy hears about the new love interest, he will feel differently about testifying.

I get a vibe off Hemy that he fancies himself the chivalrous type and I am concerned that he will never turn on her, no matter how poorly she has treated him. I have no solid information confirming that, it's just my woman's intuition. :moo:

I hope this drama queen takes the stand. It will be a spectacle!

Thank you for the link! Just bookmarked it!
Now to read this thread from the beginning to get caught up!
Looking forward to following along with the discussions here!

:welcome6:

:greetings: circe221!

Should be interesting!

This will also be the second trial I know nothing, zip, nada about.
I'm debating though, if I should start doing some prelim. reading.
It's far more interesting to follow a case only by the evidence presented in court; as I did in the Zimmerman trial. In any event; it's nice to see friendly faces once again. I was wondering which case most would follow next, along with keeping track of the Arias case. My post is IMO.

Ahhhhhh..........I've located some of the missing "Juanettes"! :floorlaugh:
Have gone through the entire thread and this should be interesting.
Does Mr. Dell have "some 'splaining to do"? When AS testified in her "bosses' trial", it had my interest, but WHOA....... this gal is really a piece of work.

"How do I love thee? Let me count ....oh, never mind, $2 mil says I don't".

I see a major control freak, untouchable, and beyond reproach. I can't imagine what her children must be like.
I'm going to keep an open mind about this and see where the chips fall, but from what I've seen in court, I'm tempted to start pulling out the ol' DSM-IV/5 and start rattling off "mental issues".

Marked my spot, see you all at the end of the month!

I hope this drama queen takes the stand. It will be a spectacle!

I agree. When I saw the "production" she put on before, I just sat down with my mouth open, eyes practically popping out of my head. I had never seen or heard anyone act like that in a court of law. E.V.E.R.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member