GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
is this all happeneing in front of the jury or did they send them out?

They are only bringing more attention to Shayna's testimony -- foolish move

This attorney would get by with a lot of stuff if the state weren't so good.
He KNOWS it's improper, but going to try it anyway.

Shayna did so much damage that they've built most of their defense around impeaching her. Even the one friend, mentioned earlier, indicated there was tension in the marriage.

I can't begin to tell you how many couples I've known have seemed peachy-keen, only to suddenly announce a divorce after years of misery. It's called "putting on a good face" for the kids/community/reputation/whatever. Many couples are very good at doing that.

Shayna did so much damage that they've built most of their defense around impeaching her. Even the one friend, mentioned earlier, indicated there was tension in the marriage.

I can't begin to tell you how many couples I've known have seemed peachy-keen, only to suddenly announce a divorce after years of misery. It's called "putting on a good face" for the kids/community/reputation/whatever. Many couples are very good at doing that.

so true, even their parents had no idea.

It sounds to me like this attorney is trying to go back and fix mistakes his team made.

I am observing AS and trying to get a sense if she looks like she's going to testify.

AS can text during court? did you see her grab that paper from her attorney? She is texting the info on the paper.

AS is conferring with atty sitting next to her, typing like mad on her blackberry and going through documents. Hummmmm

If these talking heads would quit talking they would know what is going on in the court room. Grrrrrrrr!

If these talking heads would quit talking they would know what is going on in the court room. Grrrrrrrr!

WSBTV doesn't monitor what the TH's are saying. That's why I watch them. I just cannot stand the TH's!

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member