GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all....still sticking with my after lunch verdict ....guilty on 10 to 12 counts...one or two not guilty for 'compromise sake'.

Do we just keep checking on Channel 11 Atlanta site for verdict announcement?

Or back here at WS....but yesterday Judge said there will be an 18 minute notice if there is a verdict if I remember correctly.

Short leash isn't it? So like this judge. :please:

Looks like the defense left quite a few things on their table. While I just see one water bottle on the prosecution side. correction it is a cup!

I am not sure how to find out about verdict. I guess I will keep an eye out on my feed and twitter.

Just a waiting game now! Hopefully a verdict this morning or at least by the end of the day!

Good morning, everyone!

Hmm... I'm wondering if they are just keeping the live feed up in case of jury questions/verdict?

That would be so cool!

Or back here at WS....but yesterday Judge said there will be an 18 minute notice if there is a verdict if I remember correctly.

Short leash isn't it? So like this judge. :please:

Right! 18 minute notice! Not 20 minutes. :giggle: I think the judge likes 8's. He gave an 8 minute break the other day. :giggle:

Would love to have been a fly on the wall at the AS house last night and hear the conversation. Not sure if AS even considers the jury will find her guilty but wondering if she contemplated the plea deal.

Do you see the policeman sitting in the boxed area in the courtroom? If that were me, my head would have hit the desk by now out of sheer boredom!

Did they go straight into deliberations? :waitasec: I would think they would come into court before they started for the day. Or am I missing something?

Did they go straight into deliberations? :waitasec: I would think they would come into court before they started for the day. Or am I missing something?

Can't remember if the jury comes into the courtroom but am thinking since this is not a murder trial and they are not sequestered they may just go into jury room. Likely court staff relays any issues to the judge, if there are any. Then they would be brought in to be on the record...otherwise they get down to business.

The commentators are talking now, they just mentioned WAT. lol

Right! 18 minute notice! Not 20 minutes. :giggle: I think the judge likes 8's. He gave an 8 minute break the other day. :giggle:
Good morning WS Friends!

18 minutes? The judge must think the atty's will all be hanging around the courthouse today.

Who knows? Maybe they just go straight to jury room.

This case has kept me from yard work all week, so gotta take this break to get something done. I'll be checking in every 18 minutes:seeya:

Bad sound, wonder if they know they're live! LOL!

Somebody said Hemy got off on insanity. Learn the case! He didn't! Guilty but mentally ill!

Prosecutors are in the courtroom chatting with the court reporter.

Good morning WS Friends!

18 minutes? The judge must think the atty's will all be hanging around the courthouse today.

I wonder where AS and her fan club (cough cough) will be hanging today. I don't think the courthouse would like them all there.

Hmmm.... Now defense attorneys are in the courtroom.

Bad sound, wonder if they know they're live! LOL!

Somebody said Hemy got off on insanity. Learn the case! He didn't! Guilty but mentally ill!

Still think he got off too easy. He is NOT mentally ill or insane.

Still think he got off too easy. He is NOT mentally ill or insane.

:waitasec: He is serving a life sentence. I don't think he got off easy at all.

I do agree that he is not mentally ill or insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member