GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the defense went with charges that they could conceivably get a jury to understand, agree upon and convict. Accessory to murder would have been a reach too far and a cost to the taxpayer that could have put the prosecution in a bad light for wasting taxpayer’s money. After all, how many times have you heard or read about someone being tried for perjury? Not many – and I am excluding politicians but mean every day, work-a-day people.

I think this is round one in getting her incarcerated for the time being whilst they research and delve into facts, texts, emails, evidence that she was far more involved than she proclaims OR that they had enough evidence at the time of THIS trial.

They have 4 years – give or take, to find it. And as other poster’s have mentioned, she will spend the rest of her life looking over her shoulder waiting for the other shoe to drop, so to speak. The gumshoe who tracks down the vital evidence and proof they need but didn’t have in time.

Also, it was a good idea to wait until after Hemy Neuman's appeal is played out. If his verdict is upheld, he may be willing to talk. Right now, he's hoping to have his overturned. There's no way he could have testified at a murder trial at this point.

This is another thing that points to her having more information than she was supposed to have. When she was asked by the prosecutor in Hemy's trial why she didn't try to call her husband and she responded, in a very rude way, "they just told me something happened to Rusty, what are the chances he's going to pick up?" I thought, oh uh uh. No way. Someone at your kid's school calls you and tells you to get down there something's happened to your husband, and you think well, no point in calling him, he's probably not going to pick up? No way. A normal person would have called to see if they could get a hold of them and find out what's going on, when for all she knew Rusty could have broken his leg. Instead, she begins acting as if she already knew (because she did) that Rusty had been shot and calling their families and friends and telling people that Rusty had been shot. And then arriving at the school acting hysterical when, again, for all she knew Rusty had broken his leg or something.

I agree! What's even more telling about that exchange between her and Geary is that when the prosecutor asks how many times she called Rusty she was stunned by the question and repeats it back to him. It's like that was first time, right then and there on the witness stand, that it even occurred to her that she should have called him. Watch the clip that someone posted upthread and you'll see what I mean.

I, for one, hope that the children stay with her parents if that's where they have been -- I hope they are not torn from the family they have been with throughout all of this no matter what they might understand about all of this -- they are victims in all of this -- let us feel sorry for them -- Andrea's parents are not monsters, at least I dont' think -- I am sure they will give them a good upbringing until their Mom comes home -- after that, we have no opinion. Geeeez, give them a break.

i can't stand andrea but i do agree that its best for the children to stay with her parents during this time, if they have been doing well there, then the worst thing right now for the children would be to remove them from andrea's parents home. however i believe the sneidermans should have generous visitation which i hope is court ordered and will be enforced when andrea is released. this is just so sad for the sneidermans and rustys children.

i can't stand andrea but i do agree that its best for the children to stay with her parents during this time, if they have been doing well there, then the worst thing right now for the children would be to remove them from andrea's parents home. however i believe the sneidermans should have generous visitation which i hope is court ordered and will be enforced when andrea is released. this is just so sad for the sneidermans and rustys children.

As long as they don't stonewall the Sneidermans from seeing the kids, like Andrea has. It was so important to Rusty that his kids know his parents that he used to Skype with his parents every morning while he and the kids were at the breakfast table so they could all "have breakfast together." Ugh. I hope Andrea thinks of that when they are sliding her morning slop through her cage door.

Hi all, just watched the video before AS was taken into custody. That was down right CREEPY! Her legal team with all those long hugs and holding on. Very uncomfortable to watch icky. Jmo

Ciao

Scarlett, I usually respect your opinions. I really do. I followed the Zimmerman trial, but never commented here about it, because I felt it was non-productive. I too, look for evidence in a trial, and try really hard to leave emotion out of it. I thought he was innocent, based on the evidence.

That said, you have stated that you have not seen this entire trial. Therefore, I think you are basing your opinions on emotion. Which you have clearly said you would never do. :eek: You seek justice based on the evidence. Please, when you have time, watch the trial, and then come back and give your opinions. After you have seen and heard the evidence. I'm not picking on you at all, I just think you haven't seen all of the facts that those of us who watched the trial have. I for one, based on the evidence presented in court, would hve convicted her on all counts.

I am still puzzeled by a NG on count 7. :waitasec: It makes no sense to me. I know others have tried to tie "love" to it., but it still doesn't make any sense to me. Oh Well.... that is me... :dunno:

P.S... This was NOT a murder trial. Murder charges were dropped!

I appreciate your view but I am not basing it on emotion. I promise you. :)

I always start in the same place. Innocent. You have to prove guilt to me. So far I see possible proof of some hanky panky. I am learning more and more in this thread and so that adds to my arsenal of ammo to throw at innocent and see if it still holds up. As of right now, I am not convinced that she had a full blow affair with HN but I do believe something happened. I believe had she not hidden that early on and just laid it out there, everything she may not ever have been on trial.

What I feel about AS is that she may have gotten in over her head with HN and made huge mistakes. I think that she may have done something she regretted and did not want the world to know about it and lied.

That is where I am right now. I don't see it as some larger part of something yet. I just see someone who maybe had an affair and that person killed her husband. WE know that for a fact. He says he did it all alone. I believe him. It makes sense to me.

I can not link her to the murder because there is no proof of that. Even the prosecutor can not prove that or he would have or at least if he had evidence that laid it out he would have put that forth.

The fact that they have been through everything and can not find proof of her involved in the murder, says a lot to me.

I always start in the same place. Innocent. You have to prove guilt to me. So far I see possible proof of some hanky panky. I am learning more and more in this thread and so that adds to my arsenal of ammo to throw at innocent and see if it still holds up. As of right now, I am not convinced that she had a full blow affair with HN but I do believe something happened. I believe had she not hidden that early on and just laid it out there, everything she may not ever have been on trial.

What I feel about AS is that she may have gotten in over her head with HN and made huge mistakes. I think that she may have done something she regretted and did not want the world to know about it and lied.

That is where I am right now. I don't see it as some larger part of something yet. I just see someone who maybe had an affair and that person killed her husband. WE know that for a fact. He says he did it all alone. I believe him. It makes sense to me.

I can not link her to the murder because there is no proof of that. Even the prosecutor can not prove that or he would have or at least if he had evidence that laid it out he would have put that forth.

The fact that they have been through everything and can not find proof of her involved in the murder, says a lot to me.

For some reason you are still hesitant to say that Andrea and Hemy had a sexual relationship. It has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt supported by 3rd party witnesses and their own emails and texts. The evidence supports that totally. The evidence supports some heated exchanges after Andrea repents for her actions. She goes on a cruise with her husband where witnesses said they were like newlyweds again. They get back on November 15 where she invites Hemy to her house for some catch up work. 3 days later her husband is dead.

None of this is definitive proof that Andrea conspired or had knowlege Hemy was going to get rid of him. But a circumstantial case can be made. And one of the biggest reasons why is because she was not upfront with information. The composite sketch is Hemy plain as day. I suppose at minimum a couple days after the murder that Andrea knew it was him. This was an execution, not a robbery. She couldn't deal with the guilt and was more worried about what others would think of her versus justice for her Husband. It's no surprise they charged her with murder because Andrea's own actions make her look guilty whether she was or not.

Hemy was a highly paid executive at GE. A pretty sucessful guy. So you think maybe there was still no affair and this guy goes off and commits a murder. He didn't have a gun until he bought one recently before this murder. I'm guessing for whatever reason that this is more than a boss being infatuated with his employee.

For some reason you are still hesitant to say that Andrea and Hemy had a sexual relationship. It has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt supported by 3rd party witnesses and their own emails and texts. The evidence supports that totally. The evidence supports some heated exchanges after Andrea repents for her actions. She goes on a cruise with her husband where witnesses said they were like newlyweds again. They get back on November 15 where she invites Hemy to her house for some catch up work. 3 days later her husband is dead.

None of this is definitive proof that Andrea conspired or had knowlege Hemy was going to get rid of him. But a circumstantial case can be made. And one of the biggest reasons why is because she was not upfront with information. The composite sketch is Hemy plain as day. I suppose at minimum a couple days after the murder that Andrea knew it was him. This was an execution, not a robbery. She couldn't deal with the guilt and was more worried about what others would think of her versus justice for her Husband. It's no surprise they charged her with murder because Andrea's own actions make her look guilty whether she was or not.

Hemy was a highly paid executive at GE. A pretty sucessful guy. So you think maybe there was still no affair and this guy goes off and commits a murder. He didn't have a gun until he bought one recently before this murder. I'm guessing for whatever reason that this is more than a boss being infatuated with his employee.
It has not been proven. It has been inferred. There is no proof of a sexual relationship unless some one sees it happening. Guilt is unique to everyone. I know someone who sat talking to a friend who kissed her. She was completely destroyed by it. She and her dh were having issues and she went to talk to a friend and he kissed her and she felt guilt beyond measure. She never intended it to be that way. That kiss ate her up until she could tell her dh.

Just a kiss, not even her choice and yet, it burdened her heavily.

I don't see proof of the sex and that is okay. It really does not matter. There was something going on, and I do not need to know the details to say that she hid the relationship whatever it was.

I agree that she lied on that account and did not tell the complete truth to police when asked about HN.

I still believe at this point that HN acted alone in the murder.

It has not been proven. It has been inferred. There is no proof of a sexual relationship unless some one sees it happening. Guilt is unique to everyone. I know someone who sat talking to a friend who kissed her. She was completely destroyed by it. She and her dh were having issues and she went to talk to a friend and he kissed her and she felt guilt beyond measure. She never intended it to be that way. That kiss ate her up until she could tell her dh.

I don't see proof of the sex and that is okay. It really does not matter. There was something going on, and I do not need to know the details to say that she hid the relationship whatever it was.

I agree that she lied on that account and did not tell the complete truth to police when asked about HN.

So it is also inferred that OJ Simpson killed his wife?

It is inferred that Casey Anthony dumped her dead child as well?

Asking seriously.

I did not hear that. I heard her say she wish she had read them.. I did not hear her say she deleted them.

I just listened to the closing arguments.
Some things there I had not heard before. I did not see the actual emails and messages though. Just the prosecutor talking about them.

I see big leaps people are making. People taking things and fitting in a way that works for them.

I think the thing the bothers me is that she called hemy that morning of Rusty's death. I still don't think that makes her complicit but it does not bode well.

I just have never seen such a to do about someone possibly lying about the nature of their relationship.
I can see this in a few ways and have no clear conclusion yet.

I know you know all about circumstantial evidence, and that it is used in most cases to convict. I'm not understanding your thinking on this case, because I KNOW you know better than to say what I bolded. :scared:

Geez, I messed up on the quote again! sorry!

Right. This trial was not a murder trial. This thread has been discussing this trial - For perjury and lying.

So it is also inferred that OJ Simpson killed his wife?

It is inferred that Casey Anthony dumped her dead child as well?

Asking seriously.

I believe there was proof that OJ killed his wife and the jury ignored it. Much proof.

In CA's case, I can see why the jury found her not guilty. I believe she had something to do with Caylee's death but I don't know exactly what that was. I believe that she was guilty of lying and I believe she was guilty of neglect. I believe that something she did lead to Caylee's death but I don't think the State had enough to go as hard as they did and in turn lost that case. I think the best they had was manslaughter. So in that case as much as it is not possible I can see why the jury voted how they did.

I think that to convict on murder you have to show the proof of the murder. And in this case , I can see the case for lying, But as to how some people connect that to murder? I don't see it. I don't see proof of that.

As long as they don't stonewall the Sneidermans from seeing the kids, like Andrea has. It was so important to Rusty that his kids know his parents that he used to Skype with his parents every morning while he and the kids were at the breakfast table so they could all "have breakfast together." Ugh. I hope Andrea thinks of that when they are sliding her morning slop through her cage door.

i agree with this one million percent

I believe there was proof that OJ killed his wife and the jury ignored it. Much proof.

In CA's case, I can see why the jury found her not guilty. I believe she had something to do with Caylee's death but I don't know exactly what that was. I believe that she was guilty of lying and I believe she was guilty of neglect. I believe that something she did lead to Caylee's death but I don't think the State had enough to go as hard as they did and in turn lost that case. I think the best they had was manslaughter. So in that case as much as it is not possible I can see why the jury voted how they did.

I think that to convict on murder you have to show the proof of the murder. And in this case , I can see the case for lying, But as to how some people connect that to murder? I don't see it. I don't see proof of that.

<modsnip>

You said a sexual relationship is Inferred!!!! But proof exists more in this case than the ones I referred above that you feel more strongly about. AS case has witnesses seeing them romantic, proof exists SHE changed arrangements on setting up adjoining rooms when Hemy came and he wasn't even on business in Colorado, her words of shaming her family, statements they made to friends.

That is not inferred as much as you want to make it to be. There is direct and indirect proof. We aren't talking about murder. We are talking about a sexual relationship. Anyway you define what a sexual relationship is, they had it!

You have good instincts, neesaki. Pegged her in record time! lol

Right. She's like a slick used car salesman in her statement. Phony and horrible.

Does anyone know when this other bf Dell came in the picture? (Sorry if discussed already) Happiest a verdict has felt to myself in awhile, only thing that would have been better would be if she had gotten more time! Hoping HM sees it and decides to start talking :)

Furthermore I guess all her "buddy's" talking today about "what a great parent" she is forgot that she withheld the children FORCING the grandparents into court to see the children of their murdered son which all started due to HER actions!!!! And apparently they dont have sense to figure out that but for HER actions, the children would still have both parents! This is a fact that I hope & pray haunts her mind every minute of everyday as she sits locked up, $1 million home to a jail cell and hopefully nasty green bologna for dinner...... She got what she deserves and hopefully will be more to come in the future...

God Bless Rusty's parents and family, they are a class act!

What kind of contact do they have with their grand kids and who are the kids with now?

And I can get there easier when it is a perjury case or a debate about affair. But when it comes to murder, putting someone in prison or to death for murdering some one, That you have to prove to me beyond a reasonable doubt..

That is not what this is doing for me.

I thought we were debating the affair:

Tell me the proof she was having an physical affair, because I have not seen that.

I'm sorry, but a person more concerned with her own reputation than assisting in the murder investigation of her own, dead husband, especially when said person has little kids who one would naturally fear are at risk of harm as well, and a person who is nastily and defiantly aggressive and dishonest with prosecutors who are trying the who murdered her husband and finally, a person who hatefully withholds contact between her children and the grandparents they adore, the parents of her dead husband, people who already have lost so much, such a person isn't going to feel the slightest bit guilty about a kiss or holding hands, IMO. Come on.

straight fan, I am on an iPad and as you can see it won't even let me type your name right.
I can't figure out how to bold your question in post 1037. Darn bossy thing!
Dell and his wife were friends with AS and Rusty, and AS arranged play dates with their children. It was only after Rusty's murder that they openly started seeing each other, under the guise of Del "helping out" AS and her folks. He eventually moved in with AS and her folks, who are now living together, leaving his wife when she was 6 months along in her pregnancy. classy move, huh?,
PS. Take a look at Dell's hair. It bothers me. Lol

straight fan, I am on an iPad and as you can see it won't even let me type your name right.
I can't figure out how to bold your question in post 1037. Darn bossy thing!
Dell and his wife were friends with AS and Rusty, and AS arranged play dates with their children. It was only after Rusty's murder that they openly started seeing each other, under the guise of Del "helping out" AS and her folks. He eventually moved in with AS and her folks, who are now living together, leaving his wife when she was 6 months along in her pregnancy. classy move, huh?,
PS. Take a look at Dell's hair. It bothers me. Lol

So she's also willing to take another woman's husband, a pregnant woman, but she's supposed to be so upset by holding Hemy's hand that she states she will have to repent for life? I don't think so.

<modsnip> From seeing no evidence of an affair, to seeing evidence of something but not sex, to hey maybe they had a little something but that doesn't mean she was complicit in the murder. I don't know why you keep bringing up the fact that no one has convinced you of her complicity because no one has tried. That's not what this trial is about. And none of us can say as confidently as we can that she lied about her affair with Hemy that she was complicit in the murder. Even Rusty's friend was on this board and was worried that the state wouldn't be able to prove the murder charges even if he thought she was in on it. They dropped the charges a few days later. There's a difference between having a hunch about something and having the evidence. You may believe something but not be able to prove it. Cops have to release perps allt the time because they just don't have the evidence, even if it is likely they are guilty of one thing or another. The state only gets one shot at her. I'm sure they want to make sure they do it right the first and only time.

But whether they had actual intercourse is kind of not relevant. And no, we aren't going to get video of it, so there will never be "proof." But if they engaged in any kind of intimate relationship (and even if they did everything but) and she lied about any of it that is still perjury and making false statements. She was also convicted of hindering an investigation when she deleted the calls and texts from Hemy, fwiw.

And frankly, so far, there is much more evidence that something more than Hemy kissed Andrea and she just felt so ashamed of it went on.

OK, so yesterday, Hemy's words didn't mean anything, but today they do? Just color me confused.

BTW, I think they have some sort of proof that she was involved in the murder, just not enough proof to feel secure in getting a conviction, yet.

I think that after Hemy's appeal is denied, that AS will be facing charges for murder, because I think HN will spill the beans, and not only will AS be a convicted liar, she'll also be a convicted murderer.

As always, JMO.

It is really sad and unnecessary that Andrea and her parents have fought to keep Rusty's parents away from the kids. How and why did all of that start? Did it start when Don and Steven starting having their doubts about Andrea? What a great way for her to solidify their doubts... withhold the kids. Ugh.

She could have easily sat down with them, listened to their concerns, given them the truth, and then assured them that they would always have a relationship with the kids. Just another example of her absolute defiance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024