GA GA - Shirley, 87, & Russell Dermond, 88, Putnam Co, 2 May 2014 - #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I believe the crime was planned well in advance. Too much of a coincidence that the crime just happened to occur on a weekend where the event that the Dermonds and many other local were attending was on, a number of people living close to Dermond’s were away and the cameras at the entry of estate were not working. I still can’t get out to my mind the fact that the son Brad I think it was used to ring his parents every day. According to Sills murders were committed between Friday and Saturday. So they wouldn’t have been able to answer telephone calls Saturday at least onward. But Mr Dermond’s headless body was not discovered until Tuesday. Thr neighbours had been trying to ring them and ended up going to house. My father is 87 similar age to the Dermonds. I ring him every day too. Now if it was me and my father didn’t answer the phone after a couple of days I would pretty worried. If the son who rang every day tried calling Sat, Sun and Mon wouldn’t he have been concerned after three nights and no answer. I could excuse Saturday if I knew my parents were going to an event but two days after that? I remember it was stated that the couple didn’t go out much, particularly at night. Possibly the son chose not to ring that weekend? I personally just find it strange that if the sons did ring everyday as stated that he was not worried after not being able to get hold of his parents who are in their 80s after a few days. I’m not saying the son children or grandchildren are suspects as no suspects have been identified. I do however believe in my opinion that the crime was perpetrated by someone/s known to the couple as the attack on Shirley Dermond in particular was very savage. Nothing was stolen from her house. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nancydrewmom
Back