Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
la_cavalière;10716668 said:
C'mon, give the guy a break...

- He said he was 4-5 feet away from Cooper. That's close enough to see his face.

- He said when he first approached the scene, someone was doing CPR on Cooper (implying that they stopped at some point). When NG questioned why it wasn't the father doing the CPR, he speculated that perhaps the bystander knew CPR, but admitted he didn't know that for a fact. I would certainly step back if someone who was trained in CPR offered to help.

This guy didn't see as much as he's implied. He didn't even see a change in the skin color. If the baby was already in full rigor, that much would have been quite obvious alone. I give this guy's testimonial very little credibility.

Did they EVEN have a dog???? Why watch a video about dogs dying of heat in cars, if you don't even own a dog?????
I saw some stuff from the wife about cats. She was a cat person imo.
I'll go the her social media thread and see if I can figure out how to post it.

Yes I want to know how this occurred too. She went to Ross' work with a daycare employee and then what? Were the police already there? Did they stop her in the parking lot? Did she enter the HD Treehouse? Did she continue talking with the daycare employee in the car and the office when she got there?

Well we know she didn't call her mom until she was with the detectives - because they could hear her mom through the phone - I wonder also - that would be the 2nd call I would make is to my mom - after my dh if he were not in custody....

The friend is Chris Wilkerson (spell?). They just showed a clip of JVM's interview. I don't think he will have a live interview.

Did they EVEN have a dog???? Why watch a video about dogs dying of heat in cars, if you don't even own a dog?????

Maybe because there were no videos of pediatricians sitting in hot cars demonstrating how horrific it is for children who die there? Maybe the vet animal one was enough to tell him what he thought he needed to know.

Did he drive his car at lunch? Or ride with other friends?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He drove with his friends :)

ETA: I mean his friends drove, he rode with them :)

The friend is Chris Wilkerson (spell?). They just showed a clip of JVM's interview. I don't think he will have a live interview.
Now she's claiming he's morally bankrupt and she didn't know him!

If this were planned by both, or just RH, wouldn't it have been easier for him to stay at work and let LH go to the daycare, only to be told that he wasn't there, so she could have called RH in front of everyone there, and he could have been at work when she callled and made a huge scene screaming and running out to his car? Something messed him up and he blew it. But I know for certain (my gut) that he didn't ever think he would even be interrogated. Cocky *advertiser censored*. The thing that gives me the chills is "but there was no malicious intent" as if he'd researched the law just in case...eeewww..

I think he was not expecting his friends to drive off so quickly and that he wanted to discover Cooper then - in front of them. When they were on cell phones, texting and drove off so quickly he aborted that plan, tossed the lighbulbs carelessly inside because another witness was coming. Not the witness he wanted so he chucked the bulbs into the passenger seat and closed the door quickly.

Then he went about rearranging his "plans" with his friends for the movie after work.

I would be very interested in knowing about what time of day the movie idea came up and who initially suggested it. Was it before or after lunch for instance? If after lunch did he suggest the after work plans? Because I suspect he did.

He told friends he would be a bit late but left the office early to purposely arrive early (per what he told LE)

I think he wanted friends to arrive at theatre expecting to arrive before him but in reality I think he wanted to arrive before them, lay in wait in some nearby lot watching for them, so that when they pulled in, he could select a spot near to them and then proceed to "discover" Cooper as they all exited their vehicles to go inside the theatre.

He did not count on the odor of the car. He pulled over at Maddio's Pizza when he could no longer take the stench.

He expected his friends to witness his grief, his friends to be onscene and be a buffer between him and any questions, he expected to be believed. When his big reveal did not go as planned RH had no clue how to get things back on track.

:cow:[/QUOTE]

Not to make light of the situation, but I have a dreaded summer head cold and can't taste to cook so I sent my husband to pickup carry out. He just walked in the door and handed me the TV remote and said, "I took the TV remote with me to pick up the carry out. It is not proof I could forget our son in a hot car. It just shows how much my remote means to me." And then walked to the kitchen with the food. I couldn't help it I really did LOL! He has no idea why he walked out with the TV remote.

If this were planned by both, or just RH, wouldn't it have been easier for him to stay at work and let LH go to the daycare, only to be told that he wasn't there, so she could have called RH in front of everyone there, and he could have been at work when she callled and made a huge scene screaming and running out to his car? Something messed him up and he blew it. But I know for certain (my gut) that he didn't ever think he would even be interrogated. Cocky *advertiser censored*. The thing that gives me the chills is "but there was no malicious intent" as if he'd researched the law just in case...eeewww..

I think he was not expecting his friends to drive off so quickly and that he wanted to discover Cooper then - in front of them. When they were on cell phones, texting and drove off so quickly he aborted that plan, tossed the lighbulbs carelessly inside because another witness was coming. Not the witness he wanted so he chucked the bulbs into the passenger seat and closed the door quickly.

Then he went about rearranging his "plans" with his friends for the movie after work.

I would be very interested in knowing about what time of day the movie idea came up and who initially suggested it. Was it before or after lunch for instance? If after lunch did he suggest the after work plans? Because I suspect he did.

He told friends he would be a bit late but left the office early to purposely arrive early (per what he told LE)

I think he wanted friends to arrive at theatre expecting to arrive before him but in reality I think he wanted to arrive before them, lay in wait in some nearby lot watching for them, so that when they pulled in, he could select a spot near to them and then proceed to "discover" Cooper as they all exited their vehicles to go inside the theatre.

He did not count on the odor of the car. He pulled over at Maddio's Pizza when he could no longer take the stench.

He expected his friends to witness his grief, his friends to be onscene and be a buffer between him and any questions, he expected to be believed. When his big reveal did not go as planned RH had no clue how to get things back on track.

:cow:

Hi annab :) I think that was me you were trying to quote there. Good point - the colored by me (CBM) portion.

I am thinking either she wasn't in on it or he (as the leader of their family) did not trust leaving someone else's direct participation in the equation, too many variables that he himself could not control

That is simply not true.
That is not the only way.

You can get abrasions on the back of your head by simply lifting your head and pounding it backwards.

Sure, I can and you probably could, too. But the discussion isn't about our heads, it is about a baby allegedly properly secured in a child safety seat.

Still catching up - so possibly already discussed - anyone else notice an upswing in media attention focused on LH? I have seen it in 3 or 4 places today -including a lengthy spot on "Inside Edition" which showed her face during the hearing and repeated many of her "Odd" comments and behaviors. I wonder if they are doing this on their own ........or........is it possible LE has leaked some info. about her???? I'm thinking maybe B in an attempt to get LH to talk. What do you think?

I thought you thought the baby was not secured in the carseat???

I haven't seen any say he was PROPERLY secured. I thought the difference of opinion was as to him being strapped or not strapped, no one I have seen has said they believe that the child was properly secured. The debate seems to be over secured or not secured if I understand your earlier posts.

Still catching up - so possibly already discussed - anyone else notice an upswing in media attention focused on LH? I have seen it in 3 or 4 places today -including a lengthy spot on "Inside Edition" which showed her face during the hearing and repeated many of her "Odd" comments and behaviors. I wonder if they are doing this on their own ........or........is it possible LE has leaked some info. about her???? I'm thinking maybe B in an attempt to get LH to talk. What do you think?

I thought the exact same thing! I think its a way to pressure her into talking.

Okay, thank you. So you do not feel Cooper was strapped in as it was impossible. I was very confused, having come in in the middle of a hotly debated subject. Thanks for clarifying so I could follow. And I agree with you, the seat was specifically selected so that it would be rear facing and no one bothered to adjust the straps to the proper position because he wasn't going to be in that seat for "long" because he would soon be dead.

So we are on the same page on some things, just coming from differing angles. I still disagree that it would be impossible to strap him in as you suggest but we are both in agreement as to why that seat was selected so on the rest I agree to disagree.

I think the police determined it was impossible to properly secure him in that low position which is why they examined the seat itself.

iow, the newborn position of the straps is evidence he lied to cops when he told them he properly secured his son.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member