GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should just start skipping over the 10 page arguments so I get caught up faster, but there always seems to be at least one post that I find relevant (not that the subjects being argued about aren't relevant, but stating things once or twice usually gets the point across MOO.) Now I have to try to remember what they were since I wasn't smart enough to use the multi-quote.

One thing is the video the vet did. I played that 3 times when it showed up on my FB page. One time I got a phone call and missed most of it, another time I got company and missed most of it, and the 3rd time I watched it all the way through. I've also watched it a couple more times over the last few days because of this case. If that puts me under suspicion, I have no young children, no grandchildren, no dogs and no cats.

I'm still not totally committed to any theory about this case, but I did have a few thoughts about IF he did do it on purpose.
First - I wonder if LH was supposed to go to pick up CH earlier than she did, grab someone from the DC and go to check the car, and freak out with her witness there. He may have sent the text asking when she was picking him up because she should have already been there.

Second - Did he want to get rid of CH because his sexting made him realize that he likes young girls and he wanted to try for one? If he does have a low sperm count from those treatments, he may have thought they could adopt one or two (not that it would be likely after CH's death).

Third - Did LH agree to go along with it in order to get rid of RH? It really seems like she's been trying to make him seem more guilty while saying she supports him.

I guess that's enough for now, I seem to write novels once I do catch up. :blushing:

Have we seen pictures of Cooper in the seat? If so could I be directed as to where they are. Thanks

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Thank you! I've been reading, catching up, and am at a loss that there is even a debate about this.

If Cooper was not strapped in, he'd been out of that car. At 22 months both my children could unlock a car (press a button, just like Fisher Price) and they could work the inside door handle too.

My 21 month old can't undo his car seat, but he ca open the car door all by himself!

Originally Posted by JLSChook
Is anyone else's thanks button moved over to the right?

I'm guessing that I wasn't the only one who accidentally hit report instead of thanks.

So what does everyone think about the requesting pediatrician records warrants etc is about? Due diligence or fishing for something specific?

So what does everyone think about the requesting pediatrician records warrants etc is about? Due diligence or fishing for something specific?

Both, if they didn't the defense would make a stink about it. Better to cover all bases and do a little fishing too.

I don't think R wanted it to,"happen" at Home Depot, for whatever reason. Maybe he did not feel he could react "correctly" in front of co-workers and customers. Etc...

Sorry that is impossible. If the bottom was not latched there would be no pressure at all and the baby would have gotten out. It has to be fully buckled.

it is possible. I unbuckled the crotch part, and left the chest clip buckled, my 18 month couldn't get out. He squirmed around until he was angry, and of course, I got him out.

Have we seen pictures of Cooper in the seat? If so could I be directed as to where they are. Thanks

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

I don't think there are any recent pictures of him in the seat, but here's a listing for the black and red Chicco Keyfit 30 on ebay http://m.ebay.com/itm/311003445342?nav=SEARCH

Then here's a picture of a younger Cooper in his car seat. It looks the same down to the white piping behind his head http://rollingout.com/criminal-behavior/disturbing-details-emerge-hot-car-baby-death-georgia/

He has about an inch or inch and a half from the top of the shell in this picture so I'm assuming he was probably less than 16 months old in this particular picture. He may have had less room to the top of the shell if he was facing forward with his head up. You can also search Chicco Keyfit 30 red and black to see other pictures of the car seat with out a child in it.

She's right, because the 5 point harnesses can't just be latched at the shoulders! They have to latched at the crotch to work at all! The chest clip only keeps the straps lined up correctly. It would be easy to slip out of them if the crotch latch was undone. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five-point_harness

Sorry, but I don't believe a 22-month-old in a sweltering car is going to be able to successfully work his way out of the chest clip holding the tight shoulder straps.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member