GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't need an att. to tell the truth on the stand,if I was totally innocent, especially a criminmal defense att. If I was innocent, no one could change my truth, not even my hubby's defense att. Guess we know where Cooper's life insurance is going. Did the little guy even get a gravestone?
Absolutely! I feel exactly the same way, and my brother is a lawyer!

I AM positive I know how Caylee died- Casey chloroformed her, then duct taped her mouth and nose shut. There was duct tape all over her face. This was no coincidence or pool drowning. What a load!!!

The problem is there is no proof that is what happened. It may be your opinion it happened that way, But there is just no proof. If they had not pushed for Murder1 and the death penalty and focused on what they could prove, Then she would be in jail right now.

That is what I get worried about here. charge what you can prove. No more no less.

New commenter, thanks for having me.

Some questions and comments:

Have any of the sexting partners talked? My original theory before I thought the mother was involvedwas that he had met someone online who told him they wanted nothing to do with children. Kind of a Susan Smith type of situation.

Secondly, why is basically no information coming out about LH as far as what she has been doing for the last 15 years? Most couples of that age are all over social media. Her presence seems very...non-existant.

Finally, and I am sorry if it has been explained in the previous 800 pages, but wasn't the testimony that he spent 4000 to buy frequent flyer miles? A, how does that work, and B, why would he need the miles? Going somewhere?

And a comment. I think they have enough to arrest LH, but are playing their cards close to the vest. I think they believe she is the mastermind who played him. I think he is hearing from his guards comments along the lines of "Man, y'all did this and she is out living her life while you're stuck in here" They want him to turn.

Welcome :)

At the time of the hearing they had spoken to 2 of his sexting friends. One adult and one minor.

LH removed her internet profile. At least her Facebook is gone.

I don't know anything about racking up flying miles. Someone here will know I'm sure.

I hope you are right about LE and LH!

I AM positive I know how Caylee died- Casey chloroformed her, then duct taped her mouth and nose shut. There was duct tape all over her face. This was no coincidence or pool drowning. What a load!!!

I also think that exactly how Caylee died! Didn't Casey also decorate the duct tape with colorful stickers?

Hey, do we have an aerial shot of the parking lot and JRH's parking space from the Home Depot parking lot?

I also think that exactly how Caylee died! Didn't Casey also decorate the duct tape with colorful stickers?

Unfortunately yes, A red heart sticker.

I will never get over the fact that she got away with the premeditated murder of her child. Ever.

Have any of the sexting partners talked? My original theory before I thought the mother was involvedwas that he had met someone online who told him they wanted nothing to do with children. Kind of a Susan Smith type of situation.

Secondly, why is basically no information coming out about LH as far as what she has been doing for the last 15 years? Most couples of that age are all over social media. Her presence seems very...non-existant.

Finally, and I am sorry if it has been explained in the previous 800 pages, but wasn't the testimony that he spent 4000 to buy frequent flyer miles? A, how does that work, and B, why would he need the miles? Going somewhere?

And a comment. I think they have enough to arrest LH, but are playing their cards close to the vest. I think they believe she is the mastermind who played him. I think he is hearing from his guards comments along the lines of "Man, y'all did this and she is out living her life while you're stuck in here" They want him to turn.

Welcome to Websleuths!
I have certainly strongly considered the possibility she's the mastermind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The problem is there is no proof that is what happened. It may be your opinion it happened that way, But there is just no proof. If they had not pushed for Murder1 and the death penalty and focused on what they could prove, Then she would be in jail right now.

That is what I get worried about here. charge what you can prove. No more no less.

There was a MOUNTAIN of proof.

IMO

Taking that with a grain of salt because the media also printed that RH was crying during the hearing.

I did see a few tears roll down his face.

Unfortunately they were for himself.

The duct tape was proof, so were the searches for Chloroform. So was the smell of decomp in the car. This was a stupid jury. There is no way the searches were done by Cindy for Chlorophyll!!

Hey, do we have an aerial shot of the parking lot and JRH's parking space from the Home Depot parking lot?
Try this... the white bldg is where he worked.

Attachments

• closeupof2600CumberlandPkwySErtturns_zps8079ac3a.png
    closeupof2600CumberlandPkwySErtturns_zps8079ac3a.png
    1 MB · Views: 277
The duct tape was proof, so were the searches for Chloroform. This was a stupid jury. There is no way the searches were done by Cindy for Chlorophyll!!

AGREED! They PROVED she couldn't have made those chloroform searches, her place of employment verified she was at work at the exact time they occurred, same with the "fool proof suffocation" search. Both her and George were at work.

I guess the dogs must have made the damning searches.

A ridiculously incompetent jury does not mean they did not prove their case, nor does it mean there was no evidence. There was an enormous amount of evidence. Circumstantial AND scientific.

I refuse to debate Casey Anthony's guilt. She got away with premeditated murder.
I'm still not over the verdict....I doubt I'll ever be.

I will never get over the fact that she got away with the premeditated murder of her child. Ever.

That case (and probably this one too when it's all said and done) proved 2 things to me about this world:
- There is pure evil among us
- There's equal amount of stupid (the jury)

Welcome!!! 15 years?? That's asking a bit much digitally speaking. My first FB account was 2008. Prior to that, to hte digital world I seemed pretty much non-existent. It was the first public digital social connection I ever had.

Leanna is only 30- 15 yrs ago she'd be 15 and likely not much to report there. She's been married 7 yrs and was in college before that. She went straight from college to a marriage. She works as a dietician (her major in college) out of her home. Some people are very private. And based on some of the idiotic things I've seen online, more people should be !!! Lol!

Remember when I kept saying that this case had "tones" of Casey Anthony in it for me? I felt it right away, just so many parallels with his behaviors, lying, and bad acting, and using the car as a weapon, researching it before hand. This was even before the hearing. MSM are now drawing the same comparisons.

I was just watching HLN and one of the talking heads brought up a good point. Why would LH at the funeral say that she would not bring Cooper back to this broken world yet say that she would have future kids with RH? Contradictory statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vingigi