GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did see a few tears roll down his face.

Unfortunately they were for himself.

Some may have been for the baby . Lots of people feel bad after they kill someone , even on purpose. Doesn't really change it, but he may be slightly remorseful. At this point it's hard to say if he's remorseful for baby' s death or only because he got caught. We will never know.

Some may have been for the baby . Lots of people feel bad after they kill someone , even on purpose. Doesn't really change it, but he may be slightly remorseful. At this point it's hard to say if he's remorseful for baby' s death or only because he got caught. We will never know.

I'm sorry...but if you research hot car deaths and then have the ability to lock your own child in a virtual oven and let him die a slow and tortuous death while you are taking pictures of your ween and sending them to women then you have zero conscience.

Zero.

That makes you a person void of any or all empathy or compassion for another human being, your own child at that.

He was crying for himself, because that is the only person that psychopathic narcissist cares about. It's not that "we will never know". When a person shows you who they are through their actions ....believe them. :moo:

He didn't start crying until his witnesses started talking about him and what a great dad he was etc etc.

Just because she researched it does not mean that is how Caylee died. I think that Casey would be in jail now if they had charged her with second degree or manslaughter because it was all they could prove.

The jury had the option of finding CA guilty of either of those if they did not feel first degree murder had been proven. Yet, she is not in jail. Go figure.

But that is OT for Cooper's forum. Caylee only came up here with the discussion of a child decomposing in a small, overheated space. But I will add that IMO CA absolutely premeditated Caylee's murder and the evidence of premeditation was stronger in that case than it is so far in Cooper's case. "So far" being the operative phrase here.

All IMO of course.

New commenter, thanks for having me.

Some questions and comments:

Have any of the sexting partners talked? My original theory before I thought the mother was involvedwas that he had met someone online who told him they wanted nothing to do with children. Kind of a Susan Smith type of situation.

Secondly, why is basically no information coming out about LH as far as what she has been doing for the last 15 years? Most couples of that age are all over social media. Her presence seems very...non-existant.

Finally, and I am sorry if it has been explained in the previous 800 pages, but wasn't the testimony that he spent 4000 to buy frequent flyer miles? A, how does that work, and B, why would he need the miles? Going somewhere?

And a comment. I think they have enough to arrest LH, but are playing their cards close to the vest. I think they believe she is the mastermind who played him. I think he is hearing from his guards comments along the lines of "Man, y'all did this and she is out living her life while you're stuck in here" They want him to turn.

I meant to add that yes, I do think its highly possible she masterminded this.

I bet they would get good info if they talked to the parents and friends of the girlfriend who ditched him.

I know I would have plenty to say about my daughter's ex fiancee from 20 years ago who is a lot like JRH except my daughter's ex fiancee was good looking and had a good personality so he did not need the internet to get women. The pathological lying, inflating education and job changes every two years are the same as well as the going nowhere fast.

How much do you wanna bet that full length pic of him in the bathroom was taken because that mirror was slightly bowed making him look a bit taller and a bit thinner? I have a mirror like that and I love it.

How much do you wanna bet that full length pic of him in the bathroom was taken because that mirror was slightly bowed making him look a bit taller and a bit thinner? I have a mirror like that and I love it.

Doesn't he have a mirror at home? Rhetorical question. I don't get the selfie thing in public restrooms. YUCK. jmo

I'm sorry...but if you research hot car deaths and then have the ability to lock your own child in a virtual oven and let him die a slow and tortuous death while you are taking pictures of your ween and sending them to women then you have zero conscience.

Zero.

That makes you a person void of any or all empathy or compassion for another human being, your own child at that.

He was crying for himself, because that is the only person that psychopathic narcissist cares about. It's not that "we will never know". When a person shows you who they are through their actions ....believe them. :moo:

I agree. I have seen people show remorse after they intentionally hurt someone, but it was selfish remorse - they were more sorry for the pain they caused themselves as a result of everyone shunning them afterward. They were more remorseful about having to bear the shame and guilt. The only time I have ever witnessed true remorse after a narcisstic act was in true recovering addicts or alcoholics. I have seen cases of true redemption there. Not always, but some times.

I wouldn't need an att. to tell the truth on the stand,if I was totally innocent, especially a criminmal defense att. If I was innocent, no one could change my truth, not even my hubby's defense att. Guess we know where Cooper's life insurance is going. Did the little guy even get a gravestone?

Unfortunately, the truth doesn't always set you free. You could scream the truth from the mountain tops but guess what... There could be other truths that might be circumstantial but when put together make you *look* guilty. You might falter on the stand.

You don't need to be guilty to need a lawyer.

maybe.In may she discovered his.sexting or unfaithful lifestyle. maybe then.divorce was discussed and maybe she didnt want his child at that point. so maybe they hatched this plan. get rid of the baby....divorce....without strings. something happened in may and saying "having a family right now isnt the right time or right thing" sz it all to me. this was collusion in my eyes. I hope she is under surveillance.

Zero.

Bingo. Your last line NAILED it!

Don't ever be a victim!!!!

When people start making excuses for the twisted behavior of another...the excuse maker becomes the perfect mark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reminds me of Mark Hacking, how he lied about his education. I don't think the cases are similar, but the personalities are similar. I wonder if RH's family is like MH family. MH's brother took him to the police after MH confessed to him. I do wonder what RH's brother has had to say to him since the PC hearing.

RH say he has an MBA on his resume. See the social media thread

Doesn't he have a mirror at home? Rhetorical question. I don't get the selfie thing in public restrooms. YUCK. jmo

What? You don't find urinals sexy?

Lmao!

I can't find a mod so I will whine on your post my SMILIES quit working, grrrr , Android get on it. Please and thank you, cherry on top. The mods put the link to a new thread before they close out the old. Or you can go to Websleuths.com/net and find the link there.

I usually just click on new posts in the top left hand corner. Then I look for Cooper, and it gets me right to the newest thread (here) :)

maybe.In may she discovered his.sexting or unfaithful lifestyle. maybe then.divorce was discussed and maybe she didnt want his child at that point. so maybe they hatched this plan. get rid of the baby....divorce....without strings. something happened in may and saying "having a family right now isnt the right time or right thing" sz it all to me. this was collusion in my eyes. I hope she is under surveillance.

She knew about his cheating. That was made public early on. That is why so many have questioned her involvement. I mean, who gives the appearances to stand by a cheating man unless you are a) messed up b) have ulterior motive or c) Hillary. (Sorry, that one just rolled out) :blushing:

He was disgusting to watch during that hearing, his facial expressions and I only saw tears coming down one cheek, I'm going to shed a tear so I can get my way. He looked like a big baby sitting there, and if the lawyer thinks it is a good idea for him to comb his hair that way to look younger, and sit there pathetic, he is wrong. That poor pitiful look he was going for backfired, he was pouting, it was like watching a grown man in an orange onesie, only thing missing was his rattle.

Zero.

ITA He admitted to one of his sexting partners that he didn't have a conscience

What? You don't find urinals sexy?

Lmao!

No I don't! LOL I have a friend who does that all the time. I find it strange.

Seriously shouldn't a person make sure the urinal/toilet isn't in view? :crazy: :slap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva