GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Turn you cell phone camera on and look through it to scan the room. If there are invaded cameras in the walls,ceiling or behind the mirrors you will see them.

Don't believe me? Do the same but aim you TV remote at the camera, press a button on the remote. What just happened?
Pretty cool huh?

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

:eek: Mind. Blown.

Turn you cell phone camera on and look through it to scan the room. If there are invaded cameras in the walls,ceiling or behind the mirrors you will see them.

Don't believe me? Do the same but aim you TV remote at the camera, press a button on the remote. What just happened?
Pretty cool huh?

What GREAT Information. Thanks!!!

:eek: Mind. Blown.
[emoji41] It works anywhere. I can stand in the street and see all 3 of my neighbors cameras. It's easier to see in the dark, but you can certainly see them.

Turn your cell phone camera on and look through it to scan the room. If there are infrared cameras in the walls,ceiling or behind the mirrors you will see them.

Pretty cool huh?

Wait - huh??! Walk me through that again. I'm not following. Sounds like a trick I need to know. I especially don't get the 2nd part.

Doesn't he have a mirror at home? Rhetorical question. I don't get the selfie thing in public restrooms. YUCK. jmo

That was my point. Most mirrors don't stretch you out like I think this mirror is doing for him. He is a bit more stout and round than this pic. He found a mirror that made him look better than he really did but it was in a bathroom. JMO

Wait - huh??! Walk me through that again. I'm not following. Sounds like a trick I need to know. I especially don't get the 2nd part.
Turn the cell phone camera on aim the phone at the TV remote (the end you aim at the TV) press a button on the remote, say the on/off button.
What do you see?

Now do it without the phone?
What do you see?

Would not provide specifics....well how about sexting while he was at work or...while his beautiful precious innocent child was in his car dying a horrible death! I bet the Home Depot people have all kinds of evidence that he was not too keen on working either...
(just my opinion only)

This is fire-able. Their legal dept may have had qualms about terminating him while just the accused in a crime, but all that sexting on the job and msg back and forth with coworkers about after work plans is certainly grounds for termination. They figured out they were not getting what they were paying for.

In my opinion, they waited for him to run out of vacation and/or sick time

I was just watching HLN and one of the talking heads brought up a good point. Why would LH at the funeral say that she would not bring Cooper back to this broken world yet say that she would have future kids with RH? Contradictory statement.

LH demonstrating acceptance of God's will. A common component of mainstream evangelical self-help- accepting God's will for the death of a child. It shows she thinks of it more like an accident, like childhood cancer, than a murder. JMO

Cooper already had way more charisma and charm then his father will ever have, probably jealous of him and the attention Cooper would receive.

I was thinking that too! Cooper was a handsome little guy too - took after his mother, clearly! So sad that he never got to live much of his life. :(

Turn your cell phone camera on and look through it to scan the room. If there are infrared cameras in the walls,ceiling or behind the mirrors you will see them.

Pretty cool huh?

Wow. Is there someone watching at all times?

Did anyone read about his post to REDDIT: "Sex is scientifically designed for one thing, and that`s to reproduce. Does it feel good? Yes. But that`s just a side effect. And if you can`t support children, don`t have sex. Don`t have abortions." ...so was he planning on having kids with all these women he wanted to hook up with??

I thought about this too!
My guess, mostly oral sex was involved? Pro-lifers tend to be pretty dogmatic. Then again, if he was taking that aspergel, then he wasn't very fertile. He might have told girls that he couldn't have kids?

Pretty cool huh?

Can you please explain what happens - I'm one of those prehistoric no need for extra tech stuff kind of person (except for my pc with internet :blushing:)
meaning, I do not have a cell phone :shame:

but am interested in the results :tyou:

That was my point. Most mirrors don't stretch you out like I think this mirror is doing for him. He is a bit more stout and round than this pic. He found a mirror that made him look better than he really did but it was in a bathroom. JMO

Black refrigerator is the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member